Preface - Chapter 2
1. Who is the author of The Picture of Dorian Gray?
(a) Pablo Neruda.
(b) Ernest Hemingway.
(c) William Shakespeare.
(d) Oscar Wilde.
2. In what historical period does The Picture of Dorian Gray take place?
(a) The Industrial Age.
(b) The Renaissance.
(c) The Victorian Age.
(d) The Elizabethan Era.
3. What is the format of the Preface to The Picture of Dorian Gray?
(a) A letter.
4. What is praised in the Preface?
5. Whose home is the setting of the beginning of Chapter One?
(b) Lord Henry’s.
6. What is Basil’s occupation?
(d) It is not revealed.
7. Who is Basil conversing with at the beginning of the story?
(a) Lord Henry.
(c) His servant.
(d) No one.
8. What does Lord Henry want Basil to do?
(a) Do a self-portrait.
(b) Paint his portrait.
(c) Exhibit his latest portrait.
(d) Paint Dorian’s portrait.
This section contains 4,143 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)