Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why might this chapter be so short?
2. Does this last possible reason for the brevity of this chapter make him more human and average?
3. A female B calls Andy. Why does Andy know who it is on the other end of the line before Andy picks up the phone?
4. Andy is tired from the long flight and wishes that he could sleep in the lobby. Why?
5. Almost as much fun for Andy as grocery shopping is what?
Andy Warhol believes that any space with art in it is wasted space.
Part 1) Why does he believe this? What is an appropriate space for one in which to live? Why?
Part 2) How is this belief a contradiction to much of Andy's life?
Part 3) How might his work as an artist help to create such a need for space without art? Would he desire this so much if he was not an artist? Explain.
Andy Warhol's view on money is the same as that of every thing else in his world.
Part 1) What is Andy's view on money? How does this view fit with most everything else in his world?
Part 2) How is Andy able to have such a view on money? How does it affect his life?
Part 3) Is his view of money useful? Is it realistic? How does his view of money compare to your own?
A bowl of cherries is symbolic.
Part 1) How is a bowl of cherries symbolic?
Part 2) How does Andy react to seeing a bowl of cherries? Why does he react this way?
Part 3) What is the purpose for having this bowl of cherries in the chapter? How does it affect the chapter or the book as a whole?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)