|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is annoying Andy about his room?
2. B has a special obsession with garbage and cringes at the thought of what?
3. When at home in New York City, why does Andy talk on the phone to many of his B's?
4. With what is B obsessed?
5. To what other artist does Andy compare himself?
Short Essay Questions
1. What might this chapter symbolize?
2. Over what do Andy and B argue?
3. With what about breakfast is Andy delighted?
4. Who does Andy admire? Why?
5. Why does Andy become annoyed with Damian?
6. Why does Andy have B order room service?
7. What is said about Andy's phone conversations?
8. How does Andy believe people should live?
9. About what does B talk?
10. Where is Andy at the beginning of this chapter? What is he doing?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Andy Warhol's life is radically different from the way of life he proposes as best or wishes he could adopt.
Part 1) Describe Andy's life. Describe what Andy proposes is the best way to live. How are these contradictory?
Part 2) Why does such a contradiction exist? What does this say about Andy?
Part 3) Might he realize this contradiction exists? What might he think about it? How would he explain it?
Essay Topic 2
Andy Warhol's view on money is the same as that of every thing else in his world.
Part 1) What is Andy's view on money? How does this view fit with most everything else in his world?
Part 2) How is Andy able to have such a view on money? How does it affect his life?
Part 3) Is his view of money useful? Is it realistic? How does his view of money compare to your own?
Essay Topic 3
Andy Warhol is popular in the 1960s and 1970s.
Part 1) How has he become popular? What has he done to make himself popular?
Part 2) How do his beliefs and opinions affect his popularity?
Part 3) Does he enjoy his popularity? Why or why not?
This section contains 961 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)