Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why might this chapter be so short?
2. Does this last possible reason for the brevity of this chapter make him more human and average?
3. A female B calls Andy. Why does Andy know who it is on the other end of the line before Andy picks up the phone?
4. Andy is tired from the long flight and wishes that he could sleep in the lobby. Why?
5. Almost as much fun for Andy as grocery shopping is what?
Essay Topic 1
The concept of time can be very ethereal and mystical.
Part 1) How can time be ethereal and mystical? What does Andy think about this concept of time?
Part 2) Why does he enjoy anticipation? How does this reinforce other beliefs of Andy's?
Part 3) What is a conscious choice that people can make regarding their time? How might this affect one's life? How does it affect Andy's life? How does it affect his work?
Essay Topic 2
Andy Warhol has definite ideas on beauty.
Part 1) What is Andy's opinion on beauty? How might this opinion have come about?
Part 2) How does this affect his work and, indirectly, affect others?
Part 3) Is this opinion surprising to you? Why or why not?
Part 4) What is your own opinion of beauty? How does it compare to Andy's?
Essay Topic 3
Andy Warhol has three fundamental philosophies.
Part 1) What are his three fundamental philosophies? How are they revealed throughout this book?
Part 2) How does he contradict these philosophies? Why do these contradictions take place?
Part 3) What is the reason Andy has written this book about his philosophies? Is it for himself? For others? Explain.
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)