|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why might this chapter be so short?
2. Does this last possible reason for the brevity of this chapter make him more human and average?
3. A female B calls Andy. Why does Andy know who it is on the other end of the line before Andy picks up the phone?
4. Andy is tired from the long flight and wishes that he could sleep in the lobby. Why?
5. Almost as much fun for Andy as grocery shopping is what?
Essay Topic 1
The chapter on death is very brief.
Part 1) Describe this chapter on death. Why is it so brief?
Part 2) How is this chapter symbolic? Is this chapter effective in expressing Andy's beliefs about death? Why or why not?
Part 3) How does this chapter affect the reader? How does it fit with the rest of the book and Andy's philosophies?
Essay Topic 2
Andy Warhol's view on money is the same as that of every thing else in his world.
Part 1) What is Andy's view on money? How does this view fit with most everything else in his world?
Part 2) How is Andy able to have such a view on money? How does it affect his life?
Part 3) Is his view of money useful? Is it realistic? How does his view of money compare to your own?
Essay Topic 3
The concept of time can be very ethereal and mystical.
Part 1) How can time be ethereal and mystical? What does Andy think about this concept of time?
Part 2) Why does he enjoy anticipation? How does this reinforce other beliefs of Andy's?
Part 3) What is a conscious choice that people can make regarding their time? How might this affect one's life? How does it affect Andy's life? How does it affect his work?
This section contains 1,562 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)