|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Arriving at Macy's, by what are Andy and B overwhelmed?
2. What is annoying Andy about his room?
3. What does the trio discuss about the race car drivers?
4. To what other artist does Andy compare himself?
5. With what is B obsessed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why might he have kept this chapter so short?
2. What do Damian and Andy say about risk takers?
3. Why does Andy consider himself a true American?
4. Why does Andy have B order room service?
5. Why does B ask about how to adopt good habits?
6. Who hosts Andy and B? Why does this person become flustered?
7. Where is Andy at the beginning of this chapter? What is he doing?
8. How does Andy's opinion of death compare to others?
9. Why does Andy become annoyed with Damian?
10. Over what do Andy and B argue?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Andy Warhol believes he understands why some people he knows, including himself, still act like babies.
Part 1) Why does he believe people still act like babies? Is this good or bad? Explain.
Part 2) Why does he believe he is still a "mama's boy?" How might he have come to this belief? Is there any validity to these beliefs? Why or why not?
Part 3) Why is this section included in this book? What does this reveal about Andy and his art?
Essay Topic 2
Andy Warhol has interesting shopping habits.
Part 1) Describe Andy's shopping habits. How do his shopping habits reflect his philosophies?
Part 2) What do these shopping habits reveal about Andy's personality?
Part 3) What other reason is this chapter found in this book? Why is it the last chapter and topic discussed? How does it affect the reader?
Essay Topic 3
Andy Warhol likes to say shocking things.
Part 1) Give two examples of shocking comments he has made. Why were each of these comments made?
Part 2) What is the purpose for saying such shocking things?
Part 3) What do these shocking statements reveal about Andy? How do they reflect his beliefs? What do they say about his life?
This section contains 846 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)