|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Andy claims that the perception of discipline comes from what?
2. When do Damian and B feel that a person grows potentially more depressed?
3. After it's over, what should one do?
4. With what can Andy not be bothered?
5. What does Andy believe supermarkets should do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Andy believe supermarkets should do?
2. Over what do Andy and B argue?
3. Who hosts Andy and B? Why does this person become flustered?
4. How does Andy prefer to carry cash?
5. Why does Andy have B order room service?
6. What do Andy and B say about socks?
7. How does Andy believe people should live?
8. Of what is this chapter comprised?
9. Why does Andy become annoyed with Damian?
10. What do B, Damian, and Andy think about the topic of growing wiser with age?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
B has a one-sided conversation with Andy Warhol.
Part 1) Describe this conversation. Why does Andy allow this?
Part 2) How can Andy relate to this female B?
Part 3) What is the reason for including this chapter in this book? What does it reveal about Andy? how does it support his philosophies?
Essay Topic 2
Andy Warhol's ideas on class structure and employment fit in well with the time period.
Part 1) What are Andy's ideas about class structure? How do his ideas compare with others' ideas at this time?
Part 2) How might Andy have come to have these ideas about class structure? How much has this time period influenced his beliefs about class structure?
Part 3) How do his ideas on class structure affect his work and his popularity as an artist? How might his work have been received in previous decades? If he were a new artist today, how would his work be received today? Why?
Essay Topic 3
Andy Warhol likes to say shocking things.
Part 1) Give two examples of shocking comments he has made. Why were each of these comments made?
Part 2) What is the purpose for saying such shocking things?
Part 3) What do these shocking statements reveal about Andy? How do they reflect his beliefs? What do they say about his life?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)