Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why might this chapter be so short?
2. Does this last possible reason for the brevity of this chapter make him more human and average?
3. A female B calls Andy. Why does Andy know who it is on the other end of the line before Andy picks up the phone?
4. Andy is tired from the long flight and wishes that he could sleep in the lobby. Why?
5. Almost as much fun for Andy as grocery shopping is what?
Essay Topic 1
The concept of time can be very ethereal and mystical.
Part 1) How can time be ethereal and mystical? What does Andy think about this concept of time?
Part 2) Why does he enjoy anticipation? How does this reinforce other beliefs of Andy's?
Part 3) What is a conscious choice that people can make regarding their time? How might this affect one's life? How does it affect Andy's life? How does it affect his work?
Essay Topic 2
Andy Warhol does not view the world as others do.
Part 1) How does he view the world? How is this different than others?
Part 2) What factors in his life lead to these views?
Part 3) How does his view of the world affect his interaction with others and his work as an artist?
Essay Topic 3
Fame has drawbacks and advantages.
Part 1) What are the drawbacks of fame? What are the advantages of fame? How does Andy explain this in his own life?
Part 2) Which is more powerful for Andy, the drawbacks or advantages? How do you know this?
Part 3) How does Andy act when he sees other celebrities? Why does he act this way? How does his behavior compare to how you might act around celebrities? Why?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)