|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What might be another reason for the brevity of this chapter?
2. How many tricks does Andy have to help him persevere?
3. Andy claims that the perception of discipline comes from what?
4. What does B clean with a special cloth?
5. What are Andy and B doing at the beginning of this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What three tricks does Andy use to help him persevere in situations in which he would prefer not to be?
2. What do Damian and Andy say about risk takers?
3. Why does Andy consider himself a true American?
4. Over what do Andy and B argue?
5. What do Andy and B say about socks?
6. Why does Andy have B order room service?
7. What does Andy believe supermarkets should do?
8. Why does Andy become annoyed with Damian?
9. How does Andy prefer to carry cash?
10. Of what is this chapter comprised?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Andy Warhol meets many celebrities.
Part 1) Name four of these celebrities. How does he act around them? Why does he act this way?
Part 2) How does his behavior around celebrities reinforce his beliefs about fame?
Part 3) Does the way he act around celebrities reflect how he feels about them? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Andy Warhol believes he understands why some people he knows, including himself, still act like babies.
Part 1) Why does he believe people still act like babies? Is this good or bad? Explain.
Part 2) Why does he believe he is still a "mama's boy?" How might he have come to this belief? Is there any validity to these beliefs? Why or why not?
Part 3) Why is this section included in this book? What does this reveal about Andy and his art?
Essay Topic 3
The concept of time can be very ethereal and mystical.
Part 1) How can time be ethereal and mystical? What does Andy think about this concept of time?
Part 2) Why does he enjoy anticipation? How does this reinforce other beliefs of Andy's?
Part 3) What is a conscious choice that people can make regarding their time? How might this affect one's life? How does it affect Andy's life? How does it affect his work?
This section contains 883 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)