|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Andy would like to be where every week?
2. What does Andy relish about these establishments.
3. Andy awakens where?
4. What does Andy think about flying?
5. Andy's Torino art dealer phones, inviting Andy and B to what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Over what do Andy and B argue?
2. About what does B talk?
3. Why does Andy not allow his bag to be taken from him at the grocery?
4. Where is Andy at the beginning of this chapter? What is he doing?
5. What do Damian and Andy say about risk takers?
6. Why does B ask about how to adopt good habits?
7. Why does Andy wish he could sleep in the lobby?
8. Why might he have kept this chapter so short?
9. Why does Andy have B order room service?
10. How does Andy's opinion of death compare to others?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Fame has drawbacks and advantages.
Part 1) What are the drawbacks of fame? What are the advantages of fame? How does Andy explain this in his own life?
Part 2) Which is more powerful for Andy, the drawbacks or advantages? How do you know this?
Part 3) How does Andy act when he sees other celebrities? Why does he act this way? How does his behavior compare to how you might act around celebrities? Why?
Essay Topic 2
Andy Warhol meets many celebrities.
Part 1) Name four of these celebrities. How does he act around them? Why does he act this way?
Part 2) How does his behavior around celebrities reinforce his beliefs about fame?
Part 3) Does the way he act around celebrities reflect how he feels about them? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Andy Warhol believes he understands why some people he knows, including himself, still act like babies.
Part 1) Why does he believe people still act like babies? Is this good or bad? Explain.
Part 2) Why does he believe he is still a "mama's boy?" How might he have come to this belief? Is there any validity to these beliefs? Why or why not?
Part 3) Why is this section included in this book? What does this reveal about Andy and his art?
This section contains 940 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)