|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Andy and B staying?
2. Why is Andy joined in his room by B and Damian?
3. With what is B obsessed?
4. Is this chapter symbolic?
5. When at home in New York City, why does Andy talk on the phone to many of his B's?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Andy have B order room service?
2. With what about breakfast is Andy delighted?
3. Who does Andy admire? Why?
4. Who hosts Andy and B? Why does this person become flustered?
5. What do Damian and Andy say about risk takers?
6. How does Andy's opinion of death compare to others?
7. What do Andy and B say about socks?
8. Why might he have kept this chapter so short?
9. Why does B ask about how to adopt good habits?
10. What is said about Andy's phone conversations?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Andy Warhol studies the concept of time.
Part 1) What does Andy ponder about the concept of time?
Part 2) Why does he muse about these aspects of time? How does his personality guide these musings?
Part 3) What does Andy do with these musings? How do these concepts of time change his life?
Essay Topic 2
Andy Warhol has interesting shopping habits.
Part 1) Describe Andy's shopping habits. How do his shopping habits reflect his philosophies?
Part 2) What do these shopping habits reveal about Andy's personality?
Part 3) What other reason is this chapter found in this book? Why is it the last chapter and topic discussed? How does it affect the reader?
Essay Topic 3
The concept of time can be very ethereal and mystical.
Part 1) How can time be ethereal and mystical? What does Andy think about this concept of time?
Part 2) Why does he enjoy anticipation? How does this reinforce other beliefs of Andy's?
Part 3) What is a conscious choice that people can make regarding their time? How might this affect one's life? How does it affect Andy's life? How does it affect his work?
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)