|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Andy think B must feel at home in Italy?
2. When B leaves the room for a few minutes, how does Andy feel about being left alone with Damian?
3. Why does Andy consider himself to be truly American?
4. The fact that Andy will not relinquish his big bag when shopping at the grocery makes it appear that what is happening?
5. Andy recommends that people have tubes installed where?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Fame has drawbacks and advantages.
Part 1) What are the drawbacks of fame? What are the advantages of fame? How does Andy explain this in his own life?
Part 2) Which is more powerful for Andy, the drawbacks or advantages? How do you know this?
Part 3) How does Andy act when he sees other celebrities? Why does he act this way? How does his behavior compare to how you might act around celebrities? Why?
Essay Topic 2
Andy Warhol does not view the world as others do.
Part 1) How does he view the world? How is this different than others?
Part 2) What factors in his life lead to these views?
Part 3) How does his view of the world affect his interaction with others and his work as an artist?
Essay Topic 3
The chapter on death is very brief.
Part 1) Describe this chapter on death. Why is it so brief?
Part 2) How is this chapter symbolic? Is this chapter effective in expressing Andy's beliefs about death? Why or why not?
Part 3) How does this chapter affect the reader? How does it fit with the rest of the book and Andy's philosophies?
This section contains 1,524 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)