|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what other artist does Andy compare himself?
2. What are Andy and B doing at the beginning of this chapter?
3. With what is B obsessed?
4. What does B clean with a special cloth?
5. Where are Andy and B staying?
Short Essay Questions
1. Over what do Andy and B argue?
2. Why does B ask about how to adopt good habits?
3. Why does Andy have B order room service?
4. What do Damian and Andy say about risk takers?
5. Why does Andy wish he could sleep in the lobby?
6. How does Andy prefer to carry cash?
7. Who hosts Andy and B? Why does this person become flustered?
8. Why does Andy not allow his bag to be taken from him at the grocery?
9. What does Andy think about his room at the Hotel Mirabeau?
10. With what about breakfast is Andy delighted?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Andy Warhol is popular in the 1960s and 1970s.
Part 1) How has he become popular? What has he done to make himself popular?
Part 2) How do his beliefs and opinions affect his popularity?
Part 3) Does he enjoy his popularity? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Andy Warhol believes that any space with art in it is wasted space.
Part 1) Why does he believe this? What is an appropriate space for one in which to live? Why?
Part 2) How is this belief a contradiction to much of Andy's life?
Part 3) How might his work as an artist help to create such a need for space without art? Would he desire this so much if he was not an artist? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Andy Warhol has emotional issues surrounding sex.
Part 1) What is Andy's opinion of sex? How might this opinion have come about?
Part 2) How does it reiterate his lack of attachment to others? How might his opinion of sex affect his work?
Part 3) Why does he express this opinion? How do aspects of this opinion contradict themselves? What are your thoughts on his views on sex? Why do you feel this way?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)