|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. B offers up an alternative career for Andy. What is that career?
2. What does Taxi do in regards to fashion statements?
3. What city is more aesthetic than New York?
4. Andy also admits to being what kind of a snob?
5. To what does this discussion of Andy's physical appearance lead?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is said about Andy's hair?
2. How can time be ethereal and mystical?
3. What does Andy think about leftovers?
4. How has Andy received some of his bodily scars?
5. To what does Andy compare events that happen in people's lives? Give an example.
6. What does Andy think should be taught to children? Why?
7. Describe Andy's life when he first moves to New York City?
8. What does Andy say about Paris in comparison to New York?
9. What do Andy Warhol and B discuss?
10. Describe Andy's childhood.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Andy Warhol has interesting shopping habits.
Part 1) Describe Andy's shopping habits. How do his shopping habits reflect his philosophies?
Part 2) What do these shopping habits reveal about Andy's personality?
Part 3) What other reason is this chapter found in this book? Why is it the last chapter and topic discussed? How does it affect the reader?
Essay Topic 2
Andy Warhol likes to say shocking things.
Part 1) Give two examples of shocking comments he has made. Why were each of these comments made?
Part 2) What is the purpose for saying such shocking things?
Part 3) What do these shocking statements reveal about Andy? How do they reflect his beliefs? What do they say about his life?
Essay Topic 3
Andy Warhol meets many celebrities.
Part 1) Name four of these celebrities. How does he act around them? Why does he act this way?
Part 2) How does his behavior around celebrities reinforce his beliefs about fame?
Part 3) Does the way he act around celebrities reflect how he feels about them? Why or why not?
This section contains 917 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)