|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Andy and B then discuss the viability of Andy becoming what one day?
2. If Andy had a television show, what would he call it?
3. Why does Andy feel this way about being in the dark about love and sex?
4. To what is Taxi addicted?
5. As an "energy-loser" Andy refrains as much as possible from what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Andy believe it is preferable to think of nothing?
2. Why does Andy regret not having a boss?
3. How can time be ethereal and mystical?
4. How is fame relative?
5. According to Andy, when should people be informed about love and sex? Why?
6. Why is Andy Warhol so popular?
7. What does Andy think should be taught to children? Why?
8. On What is Taxi dependent?
9. Is being overweight a hindrance to beauty? Why or why not?
10. What does Andy say about Paris in comparison to New York?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Andy Warhol's view on money is the same as that of every thing else in his world.
Part 1) What is Andy's view on money? How does this view fit with most everything else in his world?
Part 2) How is Andy able to have such a view on money? How does it affect his life?
Part 3) Is his view of money useful? Is it realistic? How does his view of money compare to your own?
Essay Topic 2
Andy Warhol has emotional issues surrounding sex.
Part 1) What is Andy's opinion of sex? How might this opinion have come about?
Part 2) How does it reiterate his lack of attachment to others? How might his opinion of sex affect his work?
Part 3) Why does he express this opinion? How do aspects of this opinion contradict themselves? What are your thoughts on his views on sex? Why do you feel this way?
Essay Topic 3
Andy Warhol is popular in the 1960s and 1970s.
Part 1) How has he become popular? What has he done to make himself popular?
Part 2) How do his beliefs and opinions affect his popularity?
Part 3) Does he enjoy his popularity? Why or why not?
This section contains 883 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)