|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andy believe about love?
2. When Andy arrives in New York, where does he live?
3. How does this concept come to Andy?
4. Who is Taxi?
5. What are these things that are beautiful to him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Andy's career evolve?
2. What else exemplifies real beauty?
3. What does Andy say about Paris in comparison to New York?
4. What does Andy think about leftovers?
5. How does Andy learn that a person can make a conscious choice to spend his or her time happy or sad?
6. What does Andy say about the times for scheduled meetings?
7. Why are movies important to Andy?
8. Who is Taxi? What does Andy think of her?
9. What is said about Andy's hair?
10. Why does Andy have a special fascination with talk show hosts?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Andy Warhol is popular in the 1960s and 1970s.
Part 1) How has he become popular? What has he done to make himself popular?
Part 2) How do his beliefs and opinions affect his popularity?
Part 3) Does he enjoy his popularity? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Andy Warhol studies the concept of time.
Part 1) What does Andy ponder about the concept of time?
Part 2) Why does he muse about these aspects of time? How does his personality guide these musings?
Part 3) What does Andy do with these musings? How do these concepts of time change his life?
Essay Topic 3
Andy Warhol likes to say shocking things.
Part 1) Give two examples of shocking comments he has made. Why were each of these comments made?
Part 2) What is the purpose for saying such shocking things?
Part 3) What do these shocking statements reveal about Andy? How do they reflect his beliefs? What do they say about his life?
This section contains 896 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)