|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what is Taxi addicted?
2. How does Andy adopt this pattern?
3. As a young man, Andy strives to learn about love and finds the truest representations where?
4. When Andy has an appointment to meet someone at ten o'clock, what does that person sometimes do?
5. Where is Andy shot?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Andy Warhol and B discuss?
2. What does Andy say about the times for scheduled meetings?
3. What else exemplifies real beauty?
4. What does Andy think about leftovers?
5. How does Andy's career evolve?
6. Where does Taxi go after New York? What does Andy think of this?
7. On What is Taxi dependent?
8. Describe Andy's childhood.
9. What is said about Andy's hair?
10. What does Andy say about Paris in comparison to New York?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Andy Warhol's view on money is the same as that of every thing else in his world.
Part 1) What is Andy's view on money? How does this view fit with most everything else in his world?
Part 2) How is Andy able to have such a view on money? How does it affect his life?
Part 3) Is his view of money useful? Is it realistic? How does his view of money compare to your own?
Essay Topic 2
Andy Warhol is popular in the 1960s and 1970s.
Part 1) How has he become popular? What has he done to make himself popular?
Part 2) How do his beliefs and opinions affect his popularity?
Part 3) Does he enjoy his popularity? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Andy Warhol meets many celebrities.
Part 1) Name four of these celebrities. How does he act around them? Why does he act this way?
Part 2) How does his behavior around celebrities reinforce his beliefs about fame?
Part 3) Does the way he act around celebrities reflect how he feels about them? Why or why not?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)