Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Andy and B then discuss the viability of Andy becoming what one day?
2. Due to what does Andy spend much of a sickly childhood in bed with paper dolls?
3. Why is popular culture in America a great equalizer in Andy's opinion?
4. As a young man, Andy strives to learn about love and finds the truest representations where?
5. Andy believes that during this time people forget about what?
Short Essay Questions
1. On What is Taxi dependent?
2. Why does Andy become annoyed with Damian?
3. To what does Andy compare events that happen in people's lives? Give an example.
4. What does Andy believe every person has?
5. Of what is this chapter comprised?
6. Who does Andy admire? Why?
7. What does Andy find to be almost as much fun as grocery shopping?
8. What else exemplifies real beauty?
9. What do Andy Warhol and B discuss?
10. Why does Andy not allow his bag to be taken from him at the grocery?
Essay Topic 1
Andy Warhol meets many celebrities.
Part 1) Name four of these celebrities. How does he act around them? Why does he act this way?
Part 2) How does his behavior around celebrities reinforce his beliefs about fame?
Part 3) Does the way he act around celebrities reflect how he feels about them? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Fame has drawbacks and advantages.
Part 1) What are the drawbacks of fame? What are the advantages of fame? How does Andy explain this in his own life?
Part 2) Which is more powerful for Andy, the drawbacks or advantages? How do you know this?
Part 3) How does Andy act when he sees other celebrities? Why does he act this way? How does his behavior compare to how you might act around celebrities? Why?
Essay Topic 3
Andy Warhol does not view the world as others do.
Part 1) How does he view the world? How is this different than others?
Part 2) What factors in his life lead to these views?
Part 3) How does his view of the world affect his interaction with others and his work as an artist?
This section contains 1,004 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)