|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the art style that Andy establishes which draws even more people and more celebrity to him?
2. What does Andy say about Taxi's hygiene habits?
3. What is Andy determined to become?
4. What does this fear create?
5. If Andy had a television show, what would he call it?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has Andy received some of his bodily scars?
2. What does Andy find to be the hardest part of fame?
3. What else exemplifies real beauty?
4. What does Andy think about leftovers?
5. Who is Taxi? What does Andy think of her?
6. According to Andy, when should people be informed about love and sex? Why?
7. Why is Andy Warhol so popular?
8. What do Andy Warhol and B discuss?
9. On What is Taxi dependent?
10. Why does Andy believe it is preferable to think of nothing?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Andy Warhol believes he understands why some people he knows, including himself, still act like babies.
Part 1) Why does he believe people still act like babies? Is this good or bad? Explain.
Part 2) Why does he believe he is still a "mama's boy?" How might he have come to this belief? Is there any validity to these beliefs? Why or why not?
Part 3) Why is this section included in this book? What does this reveal about Andy and his art?
Essay Topic 2
Andy Warhol believes that any space with art in it is wasted space.
Part 1) Why does he believe this? What is an appropriate space for one in which to live? Why?
Part 2) How is this belief a contradiction to much of Andy's life?
Part 3) How might his work as an artist help to create such a need for space without art? Would he desire this so much if he was not an artist? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Andy Warhol meets many celebrities.
Part 1) Name four of these celebrities. How does he act around them? Why does he act this way?
Part 2) How does his behavior around celebrities reinforce his beliefs about fame?
Part 3) Does the way he act around celebrities reflect how he feels about them? Why or why not?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)