Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Andy and B then discuss the viability of Andy becoming what one day?
2. Due to what does Andy spend much of a sickly childhood in bed with paper dolls?
3. Why is popular culture in America a great equalizer in Andy's opinion?
4. As a young man, Andy strives to learn about love and finds the truest representations where?
5. Andy believes that during this time people forget about what?
Short Essay Questions
1. On What is Taxi dependent?
2. Why does Andy become annoyed with Damian?
3. To what does Andy compare events that happen in people's lives? Give an example.
4. What does Andy believe every person has?
5. Of what is this chapter comprised?
6. Who does Andy admire? Why?
7. What does Andy find to be almost as much fun as grocery shopping?
8. What else exemplifies real beauty?
9. What do Andy Warhol and B discuss?
10. Why does Andy not allow his bag to be taken from him at the grocery?
Andy Warhol studies the concept of time.
Part 1) What does Andy ponder about the concept of time?
Part 2) Why does he muse about these aspects of time? How does his personality guide these musings?
Part 3) What does Andy do with these musings? How do these concepts of time change his life?
B has a one-sided conversation with Andy Warhol.
Part 1) Describe this conversation. Why does Andy allow this?
Part 2) How can Andy relate to this female B?
Part 3) What is the reason for including this chapter in this book? What does it reveal about Andy? how does it support his philosophies?
Andy Warhol has three fundamental philosophies.
Part 1) What are his three fundamental philosophies? How are they revealed throughout this book?
Part 2) How does he contradict these philosophies? Why do these contradictions take place?
Part 3) What is the reason Andy has written this book about his philosophies? Is it for himself? For others? Explain.
This section contains 975 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)