|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Is being overweight a hindrance to beauty to Andy's way of thinking?
2. For whom is this basis formed?
3. Andy admits to an affair with what?
4. What does Andy hope for Taxi?
5. Why should a person take the initiative and point out his or her own personal shortcomings?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Andy's life when he first moves to New York City?
2. What does Andy say that contradicts what he believes should be taught to children?
3. Why does Andy regret not having a boss?
4. Why does Andy believe everyone should take the initiative and point out his or her own personal shortcomings?
5. What does Andy find to be the hardest part of fame?
6. Who is Taxi? What does Andy think of her?
7. What else exemplifies real beauty?
8. According to Andy, when should people be informed about love and sex? Why?
9. What does Andy say about the times for scheduled meetings?
10. Where does Taxi go after New York? What does Andy think of this?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Andy Warhol's view on money is the same as that of every thing else in his world.
Part 1) What is Andy's view on money? How does this view fit with most everything else in his world?
Part 2) How is Andy able to have such a view on money? How does it affect his life?
Part 3) Is his view of money useful? Is it realistic? How does his view of money compare to your own?
Essay Topic 2
Andy Warhol has definite ideas on beauty.
Part 1) What is Andy's opinion on beauty? How might this opinion have come about?
Part 2) How does this affect his work and, indirectly, affect others?
Part 3) Is this opinion surprising to you? Why or why not?
Part 4) What is your own opinion of beauty? How does it compare to Andy's?
Essay Topic 3
Andy Warhol loves work above all other things.
Part 1) How do you know he loves work above all other things?
Part 2) What are his work habits? What do they reveal about Andy? How do they support and/or contradict his philosophies?
Part 3) How is his desire to work reflected in his personal and professional life?
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)