|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Andy and B spot a number of celebrities in the hotel, including who?
(a) Elizabeth Taylor.
(b) Woody Allen.
(c) Elton John.
(d) Paul McCartney.
2. How does Andy try to dissuade Damian?
(a) Being a celebrity artist takes more risk than one would think.
(b) Being a celebrity artist is not always fun.
(c) By naming some people who really take risks in life.
(d) Becoming a celebrity artist is very difficult.
3. Andy's Torino art dealer phones, inviting Andy and B to what?
(a) A performance.
4. Andy is tired from the long flight and wishes that he could sleep in the lobby. Why?
(a) He is too tired to go to his room.
(b) The lobby of any hotel is always much nicer than the rooms.
(c) The lobby chairs are comfortable.
(d) He does not want to have to get up.
5. Why does Andy feel conflicted about his art?
(a) It will waste people's space.
(b) It never turns out as he plans.
(c) It is not as good as he would like it to be.
(d) Others like it more than he does.
Short Answer Questions
1. After it's over, what should one do?
2. Why has Andy flown to Rome?
3. Today, the target of Andy's consumption habits is what?
4. About what is this chapter?
5. Why does Andy believe it would be ideal for items in the closet to have expiration dates?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why might he have kept this chapter so short?
2. Why does Andy become annoyed with Damian?
3. What three tricks does Andy use to help him persevere in situations in which he would prefer not to be?
4. Why does Andy have B order room service?
5. Of what is this chapter comprised?
6. Why does Andy not allow his bag to be taken from him at the grocery?
7. How does Andy believe people should live?
8. What do Damian and Andy say about risk takers?
9. What does Andy think about pennies?
10. What does Andy believe supermarkets should do?
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)