|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what can Andy not be bothered?
(a) Other people.
(b) Dollar bills.
(c) A wallet.
2. Over what do Andy and B argue?
(a) Whether or not Elizabeth Taylor would marry either one of them.
(b) Whether or not Paul McCartney would sing for them.
(c) Whether or not Elton John always wears wild clothing.
(d) Whether or not Andress is taller or shorter in person than she appears on film.
3. Does this last possible reason for the brevity of this chapter make him more human and average?
(d) Probably not.
4. Why should supermarkets do this?
(a) In order to make him feel special.
(b) In order to keep others from eating bad meat.
(c) In order to make shopping easier.
(d) In order to create a more balanced economy.
5. When B leaves the room for a few minutes, how does Andy feel about being left alone with Damian?
(a) Very uncomfortable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Andy's Torino art dealer phones, inviting Andy and B to what?
2. Can the brevity of the chapter be seen as a literary form?
3. What does Andy do before the big event that evening?
4. Andy awakens where?
5. Whose habits does Andy follow?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Andy's opinion of death compare to others?
2. What does Andy believe supermarkets should do?
3. What do B, Damian, and Andy think about the topic of growing wiser with age?
4. How does Andy believe people should live?
5. Why does Andy not allow his bag to be taken from him at the grocery?
6. What does Andy think about pennies?
7. What does Andy find to be almost as much fun as grocery shopping?
8. Why does Andy wish he could sleep in the lobby?
9. Of what is this chapter comprised?
10. Why does Andy have B order room service?
This section contains 830 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)