|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might be another reason for the brevity of this chapter?
(a) He simply did not want to work on his book at that point of the process.
(b) He simply had other things he wanted to think about more.
(c) He simply was unwilling to discuss the topic in any detail.
(d) He simply got bored of the subject matter.
2. What does Andy do before the big event that evening?
(a) He goes out to dinner.
(b) He goes grocery shopping.
(c) He goes to his room to nap.
(d) He works.
3. Of how many sentences is this chapter comprised?
4. Does Andy ever have situations in which he does what he would prefer not to?
(a) Yes, rarely.
(b) No, never.
(c) Yes, many times.
(d) Yes, sometimes.
5. To Andy's way of thinking, people compartmentalize their thoughts into what?
(a) Schools of thought in their minds.
(b) Condominium-like spaces in their minds.
(c) Time lines of thought in their minds.
(d) Lists of things to do in their minds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Andy's attempts to convince Damian and B about the value of nothing?
2. Andy and B are hosted by what film director?
3. In what does Andy delight when walking around the store?
4. Whose habits does Andy follow?
5. When at home in New York City, why does Andy talk on the phone to many of his B's?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does B ask about how to adopt good habits?
2. What might this chapter symbolize?
3. How does Andy believe people should live?
4. Why does Andy wish he could sleep in the lobby?
5. What is said about Andy's phone conversations?
6. Who does Andy admire? Why?
7. Of what is this chapter comprised?
8. Why does Andy not allow his bag to be taken from him at the grocery?
9. What do B, Damian, and Andy think about the topic of growing wiser with age?
10. What do Damian and Andy say about risk takers?
This section contains 911 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)