|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where would B prefer to shop?
2. Why does Andy consider himself to be truly American?
(a) Because of his accent.
(b) Because he is an American artist.
(c) Because of his penchant for buying things.
(d) Because he was born in the United States.
3. What does the trio discuss about the race car drivers?
(a) How they are able to not have to use the restroom during the entire race.
(b) Whether or not they have death wishes.
(c) How many hours they train a week.
(d) Whether they get paid a lot.
4. How many tricks does Andy have to help him persevere?
5. Why might this chapter be so short?
(a) Perhaps Andy did not know what to say.
(b) Perhaps Andy did not care about the subject matter.
(c) Perhaps Andy wanted to make his book shorter.
(d) Perhaps Andy enjoyed the artistic allusion he created here.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andy feel that Rome is becoming?
2. According to Andy, everyone should live in what?
3. To what other artist does Andy compare himself?
4. What does Andy do before the big event that evening?
5. With what can Andy not be bothered?
Short Essay Questions
1. Of what is this chapter comprised?
2. Why does B ask about how to adopt good habits?
3. Where is Andy at the beginning of this chapter? What is he doing?
4. Who hosts Andy and B? Why does this person become flustered?
5. Over what do Andy and B argue?
6. What does Andy think about pennies?
7. Why does Andy wish he could sleep in the lobby?
8. What does Andy say about others' thoughts? What does he think about this?
9. What might this chapter symbolize?
10. Why does Andy not allow his bag to be taken from him at the grocery?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)