|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Andy answers the phone in the midst of doing what?
(a) Eating jam from a jar.
(b) Brushing his teeth.
(c) Working on a portrait.
(d) Watching television.
2. When at home in New York City, why does Andy talk on the phone to many of his B's?
(a) To not feel alone.
(b) To get more commissions.
(c) To feel powerful.
(d) To catch up on the latest gossip.
3. Why does Andy want B to order room service?
(a) He is too insecure to do it on his own.
(b) He likes to be in control.
(c) He is too lazy.
(d) He is too tired to order it himself.
4. In what does Andy delight when walking around the store?
(a) Looking rich and buying things to store on his bedroom windowsill.
(b) Looking at people stare at him.
(c) Looking at the shoppers around him.
(d) Looking at all the beautiful things to buy.
5. Andy admires people who can use space wisely with what?
Short Answer Questions
1. B has a special obsession with garbage and cringes at the thought of what?
2. What could this chapter represent?
3. About what is this chapter?
4. What does B clean with a special cloth?
5. With what can Andy not be bothered?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Andy find to be almost as much fun as grocery shopping?
2. Who does Andy admire? Why?
3. With what about breakfast is Andy delighted?
4. Why does Andy consider himself a true American?
5. How does Andy prefer to carry cash?
6. What three tricks does Andy use to help him persevere in situations in which he would prefer not to be?
7. How does Andy's opinion of death compare to others?
8. What does Andy think about pennies?
9. What does Andy say about others' thoughts? What does he think about this?
10. About what does B talk?
This section contains 914 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)