Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why might this chapter be so short?
(a) Perhaps Andy enjoyed the artistic allusion he created here.
(b) Perhaps Andy did not care about the subject matter.
(c) Perhaps Andy wanted to make his book shorter.
(d) Perhaps Andy did not know what to say.
2. Does this last possible reason for the brevity of this chapter make him more human and average?
(a) Probably not.
3. A female B calls Andy. Why does Andy know who it is on the other end of the line before Andy picks up the phone?
(a) He has caller ID.
(b) He is always hoping it is her calling.
(c) She calls the same time every day.
(d) This B is notorious for calling Andy before he can call her.
4. Andy is tired from the long flight and wishes that he could sleep in the lobby. Why?
(a) The lobby of any hotel is always much nicer than the rooms.
(b) The lobby chairs are comfortable.
(c) He is too tired to go to his room.
(d) He does not want to have to get up.
5. Almost as much fun for Andy as grocery shopping is what?
(a) Buying for others.
(b) Cooking with his groceries.
(c) Shopping for books and magazines.
(d) Eating his groceries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose habits does Andy follow?
2. As what does the bag function?
3. What does Andy believe supermarkets should do?
4. In what does Andy delight when walking around the store?
5. When B leaves the room for a few minutes, how does Andy feel about being left alone with Damian?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)