|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andy believe supermarkets should do?
(a) Buy back bad meat.
(b) Sell more variety of items.
(c) Buy things back from people.
(d) Sell only what he needs.
2. Why is this character flustered?
(a) When Andy requests a hotel room for a few more nights.
(b) When Andy refuses to leave the lobby.
(c) When Andy wants to leave the hotel.
(d) When Andy complains about his accomodations.
3. When B returns to the room, what happens to the conversation?
(a) It becomes very heated.
(b) It continues.
(c) It moves to the topic of growing wiser with age.
(d) It ends completely.
4. A female B calls Andy. Why does Andy know who it is on the other end of the line before Andy picks up the phone?
(a) He is always hoping it is her calling.
(b) This B is notorious for calling Andy before he can call her.
(c) He has caller ID.
(d) She calls the same time every day.
5. Arriving at Macy's, by what are Andy and B overwhelmed?
(a) The underwear supply.
(b) The amount of clothing available for purchase.
(c) The big Saturday shopping crowd.
(d) The number of sales persons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Andy awakens where?
2. With what is B obsessed?
3. Andy would like to be where every week?
4. When breakfast arrives, by what is Andy delighted?
5. These from number 117 are proof of what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Andy prefer to carry cash?
2. What do Damian and Andy say about risk takers?
3. What does Andy think about his room at the Hotel Mirabeau?
4. How does Andy believe people should live?
5. Over what do Andy and B argue?
6. With what about breakfast is Andy delighted?
7. Why does Andy become annoyed with Damian?
8. What does Andy think about pennies?
9. What does Andy find to be almost as much fun as grocery shopping?
10. Of what is this chapter comprised?
This section contains 863 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)