|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two discuss?
(a) The many languages spoken in Europe and the possibility of the use of one currency.
(b) The wealth of Europe and the beautiful ruins.
(c) The monarchies of Europe and the easy train transportation.
(d) Intermarriage in Europe and the wars that have been waged against family members.
2. When breakfast arrives, by what is Andy delighted?
(a) A big stack of pancakes.
(b) A big bowl of cherries.
(c) A big glass of orange juice.
(d) A big bowl of cereal.
3. Andy admires people who can use space wisely with what?
4. Of how many sentences is this chapter comprised?
5. When B leaves the room for a few minutes, how does Andy feel about being left alone with Damian?
(a) Very uncomfortable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andy feel about change?
2. What does Andy do before the big event that evening?
3. What does Andy feel that Rome is becoming?
4. Where would B prefer to shop?
5. Arriving at Macy's, by what are Andy and B overwhelmed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Andy wish he could sleep in the lobby?
2. What does Andy believe supermarkets should do?
3. Why does Andy become annoyed with Damian?
4. Who does Andy admire? Why?
5. What is said about Andy's phone conversations?
6. Why does B ask about how to adopt good habits?
7. What three tricks does Andy use to help him persevere in situations in which he would prefer not to be?
8. How does Andy believe people should live?
9. Where is Andy at the beginning of this chapter? What is he doing?
10. Why does Andy consider himself a true American?
This section contains 920 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)