|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andy prefer carrying as opposed to traveler's checks or personal checks?
(a) Money orders.
(b) Credit cards.
(c) A debit card.
2. What happens to Andy's attempts to convince Damian and B about the value of nothing?
(a) It becomes valid.
(b) It falls flat.
(c) It is ignored.
(d) It is laughed at.
3. How many tricks does Andy have to help him persevere?
4. Why does Andy love folding money and notes?
(a) Wealthy people keep this money in long white envelopes.
(b) He likes crinkled money.
(c) He does not want others to know how much money he has.
(d) He loves how thick it looks when it is folded.
5. Of how many sentences is this chapter comprised?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Andy feel conflicted about his art?
2. These from number 117 are proof of what?
3. When do Damian and B feel that a person grows potentially more depressed?
4. Andy recommends that people have tubes installed where?
5. B has a special obsession with garbage and cringes at the thought of what?
Short Essay Questions
1. With what about breakfast is Andy delighted?
2. How does Andy's opinion of death compare to others?
3. What does Andy say about others' thoughts? What does he think about this?
4. Over what do Andy and B argue?
5. What does Andy find to be almost as much fun as grocery shopping?
6. Why does B ask about how to adopt good habits?
7. Why does Andy consider himself a true American?
8. Where is Andy at the beginning of this chapter? What is he doing?
9. What does Andy think about his room at the Hotel Mirabeau?
10. How does Andy believe people should live?
This section contains 856 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)