|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Damian attempts to engage Andy in conversation by doing what?
(a) Asking many questions about being an artist.
(b) Asking him about his art.
(c) Talking about the amount of risk involved in being an artist.
(d) Complimenting him about his work.
2. What does B clean with a special cloth?
(a) Her antiques.
(b) Her pencil jar.
(c) Her violin.
(d) Her tables.
3. About what is this chapter?
4. What does Andy believe supermarkets should do?
(a) Buy back bad meat.
(b) Buy things back from people.
(c) Sell more variety of items.
(d) Sell only what he needs.
5. What are Andy and B doing at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Watching television in the lobby of the Grand Hotel in Rome.
(b) Sleeping in the lobby of the Grand Hotel in Rome.
(c) People-watching in the lobby of the Grand Hotel in Rome.
(d) Talking in the lobby of the Grand Hotel in Rome.
Short Answer Questions
1. Andy claims that the perception of discipline comes from what?
2. As what does the bag function?
3. A female B calls Andy. Why does Andy know who it is on the other end of the line before Andy picks up the phone?
4. How many tricks does Andy have to help him persevere?
5. When B leaves the room for a few minutes, how does Andy feel about being left alone with Damian?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)