|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Andy awakens where?
(a) At the Grand Excelsir Principi di Savoia Hotel in Rome, Italy.
(b) At the Grand Excelsior Principi di Savoia Hotel in Torino, Italy.
(c) At the Grand Excelsir Principi di Savoia Hotel in Florence, Italy.
(d) At the Grand Excelsir Principi di Savoia Hotel in Venice, Italy.
2. What happens to Andy's attempts to convince Damian and B about the value of nothing?
(a) It becomes valid.
(b) It is ignored.
(c) It falls flat.
(d) It is laughed at.
3. What does Andy think about flying?
(a) He does not mind it.
(b) He refuses to do it.
(c) He does not like it.
(d) He loves it.
4. Andy and B are hosted by what film director?
(a) Frank Capra.
(b) Stanley Kubrick.
(c) Franco Rossellini.
(d) George Lucas.
5. Of how many sentences is this chapter comprised?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the two discuss?
2. Why should supermarkets do this?
3. Ultimately what does Andy think of this dialogue?
4. Whose habits does Andy follow?
5. Andy's Torino art dealer phones, inviting Andy and B to what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Andy say about others' thoughts? What does he think about this?
2. Why might he have kept this chapter so short?
3. Why does B ask about how to adopt good habits?
4. How does Andy's opinion of death compare to others?
5. What does Andy find to be almost as much fun as grocery shopping?
6. What does Andy think about pennies?
7. What might this chapter symbolize?
8. What do Andy and B say about socks?
9. What does Andy think about his room at the Hotel Mirabeau?
10. Why does Andy wish he could sleep in the lobby?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)