|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does B clean with a special cloth?
(a) Her pencil jar.
(b) Her violin.
(c) Her antiques.
(d) Her tables.
2. What does Andy prefer carrying as opposed to traveler's checks or personal checks?
(a) Money orders.
(b) A debit card.
(d) Credit cards.
3. What could this chapter represent?
(a) Someone planning for wedding.
(b) Someone expressing his love for another.
(c) Someone meeting someone for the first time.
(d) Someone changing the topic of a conversation due to its uncomfortable nature.
4. What is significant about the abrupt style in a book filled with rambling statements?
(a) It shows how much more important this chapter is than the others.
(b) It is less important than the rest of the book.
(c) It is unnatural.
(d) It mimics the sometimes abrupt nature of death.
5. Why does Andy consider himself to be truly American?
(a) Because of his accent.
(b) Because he is an American artist.
(c) Because of his penchant for buying things.
(d) Because he was born in the United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Andy think B must feel at home in Italy?
2. What does Andy feel that Rome is becoming?
3. Damian attempts to engage Andy in conversation by doing what?
4. When do Damian and B feel that a person grows potentially more depressed?
5. Why does Andy want B to order room service?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)