|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might be another reason for the brevity of this chapter?
(a) He simply did not want to work on his book at that point of the process.
(b) He simply got bored of the subject matter.
(c) He simply was unwilling to discuss the topic in any detail.
(d) He simply had other things he wanted to think about more.
2. Why is Andy joined in his room by B and Damian?
(a) They need to have a meeting.
(b) He begs them to visit him.
(c) They want to keep him company.
(d) They have come to take Andy to lunch.
3. What happens to Andy's attempts to convince Damian and B about the value of nothing?
(a) It is laughed at.
(b) It becomes valid.
(c) It is ignored.
(d) It falls flat.
4. What could this chapter represent?
(a) Someone planning for wedding.
(b) Someone meeting someone for the first time.
(c) Someone expressing his love for another.
(d) Someone changing the topic of a conversation due to its uncomfortable nature.
5. Why does Andy believe it would be ideal for items in the closet to have expiration dates?
(a) In order to avoid the collection of too many things.
(b) In order to remember when they were purchased.
(c) In order to rip out the tags.
(d) In order to know when they are out of style.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is this chapter?
2. While people are living their lives what can happen?
3. Over what do Andy and B argue?
4. Why does Andy consider himself to be truly American?
5. Andy answers the phone in the midst of doing what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Andy and B say about socks?
2. How does Andy believe people should live?
3. Why does B ask about how to adopt good habits?
4. Who hosts Andy and B? Why does this person become flustered?
5. Over what do Andy and B argue?
6. Why does Andy have B order room service?
7. What is said about Andy's phone conversations?
8. Why does Andy wish he could sleep in the lobby?
9. About what does B talk?
10. What does Andy think about pennies?
This section contains 969 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)