|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Andy and B staying?
(a) At the Hotel Mirabeau in Paris.
(b) At the Hotel Mirabeau in Monte Carlo.
(c) At the Hotel Mirabeau in Marseilles.
(d) At the Hotel Mirabeau in Nice.
2. What does Andy feel that Rome is becoming?
(a) A museum.
(b) The new New York.
(c) An ancient ruin.
(d) The new Hollywood.
3. According to Andy, everyone should live in what?
(a) A space filled with his art.
(b) A space filled with art.
(c) A cluttered but comfortable space.
(d) A completely empty, clean space.
4. These from number 117 are proof of what?
(a) All that a person needs.
(b) Everything has grown more expensive.
(c) A careful person who works, saves receipts, and pays his taxes.
(d) Some things can still be purchased for under a dollar.
5. What does Andy feel about change?
(a) It is inevitable.
(b) It makes a neat noise.
(c) It can be a burden.
(d) It can be very useful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Should one ever complain about a situation while the situation is still going on?
2. Why does Andy consider himself to be truly American?
3. What does the trio discuss about the race car drivers?
4. Why is Truman Capote one person Andy respects?
5. Why does Andy want B to order room service?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is said about Andy's phone conversations?
2. Why does Andy not allow his bag to be taken from him at the grocery?
3. Over what do Andy and B argue?
4. What does Andy think about pennies?
5. How does Andy prefer to carry cash?
6. How does Andy's opinion of death compare to others?
7. About what does B talk?
8. What do Damian and Andy say about risk takers?
9. Why does B ask about how to adopt good habits?
10. What does Andy find to be almost as much fun as grocery shopping?
This section contains 967 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)