|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Today, the target of Andy's consumption habits is what?
(a) Beauty products.
2. A female B calls Andy. Why does Andy know who it is on the other end of the line before Andy picks up the phone?
(a) He has caller ID.
(b) She calls the same time every day.
(c) This B is notorious for calling Andy before he can call her.
(d) He is always hoping it is her calling.
3. Why is Andy joined in his room by B and Damian?
(a) They need to have a meeting.
(b) They want to keep him company.
(c) They have come to take Andy to lunch.
(d) He begs them to visit him.
4. Would Andy like to seem more human and average?
(d) Very likely.
5. What does Andy prefer carrying as opposed to traveler's checks or personal checks?
(a) A debit card.
(b) Credit cards.
(d) Money orders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Almost as much fun for Andy as grocery shopping is what?
2. Why does Andy feel conflicted about his art?
3. If you can't believe it's happening, what should you do?
4. Is this chapter symbolic?
5. Where are Andy and B staying?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)