|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Truman Capote one person Andy respects?
(a) Because Capote is so weatlhy.
(b) Because of Capote's interest in Andy's art.
(c) Because Capote is very funny.
(d) Because of Capote's brilliant use of words to fill a space with intelligence and quantity.
2. How does Andy try to dissuade Damian?
(a) Being a celebrity artist is not always fun.
(b) By naming some people who really take risks in life.
(c) Being a celebrity artist takes more risk than one would think.
(d) Becoming a celebrity artist is very difficult.
3. What do the two discuss?
(a) Intermarriage in Europe and the wars that have been waged against family members.
(b) The many languages spoken in Europe and the possibility of the use of one currency.
(c) The wealth of Europe and the beautiful ruins.
(d) The monarchies of Europe and the easy train transportation.
4. A female B calls Andy. Why does Andy know who it is on the other end of the line before Andy picks up the phone?
(a) He has caller ID.
(b) He is always hoping it is her calling.
(c) This B is notorious for calling Andy before he can call her.
(d) She calls the same time every day.
5. Why is this character flustered?
(a) When Andy requests a hotel room for a few more nights.
(b) When Andy refuses to leave the lobby.
(c) When Andy wants to leave the hotel.
(d) When Andy complains about his accomodations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Andy admires people who can use space wisely with what?
2. Where would B prefer to shop?
3. How many tricks does Andy have to help him persevere?
4. What does Andy especially like getting and considers almost as a form of currency?
5. What does Andy do before the big event that evening?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)