|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does B clean with a special cloth?
(a) Her violin.
(b) Her tables.
(c) Her pencil jar.
(d) Her antiques.
2. How does Andy try to dissuade Damian?
(a) Being a celebrity artist is not always fun.
(b) Being a celebrity artist takes more risk than one would think.
(c) Becoming a celebrity artist is very difficult.
(d) By naming some people who really take risks in life.
3. When breakfast arrives, by what is Andy delighted?
(a) A big bowl of cherries.
(b) A big glass of orange juice.
(c) A big bowl of cereal.
(d) A big stack of pancakes.
4. Today, the target of Andy's consumption habits is what?
(d) Beauty products.
5. Andy recommends that people have tubes installed where?
(a) In the esophagus.
(b) In the rectum.
(c) In the stomach.
(d) In the intestines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andy relish about these establishments.
2. Andy finds what he is looking for and is content until when?
3. What do the two discuss?
4. What is annoying Andy about his room?
5. Would Andy like to seem more human and average?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Andy believe supermarkets should do?
2. How does Andy believe people should live?
3. What does Andy say about others' thoughts? What does he think about this?
4. What does Andy find to be almost as much fun as grocery shopping?
5. Where is Andy at the beginning of this chapter? What is he doing?
6. What does Andy think about his room at the Hotel Mirabeau?
7. What does Andy think about pennies?
8. Who hosts Andy and B? Why does this person become flustered?
9. What do B, Damian, and Andy think about the topic of growing wiser with age?
10. What do Damian and Andy say about risk takers?
This section contains 900 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)