|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Andy's way of thinking, people compartmentalize their thoughts into what?
(a) Lists of things to do in their minds.
(b) Time lines of thought in their minds.
(c) Schools of thought in their minds.
(d) Condominium-like spaces in their minds.
2. A female B calls Andy. Why does Andy know who it is on the other end of the line before Andy picks up the phone?
(a) She calls the same time every day.
(b) He has caller ID.
(c) This B is notorious for calling Andy before he can call her.
(d) He is always hoping it is her calling.
3. Arriving at Macy's, by what are Andy and B overwhelmed?
(a) The amount of clothing available for purchase.
(b) The underwear supply.
(c) The big Saturday shopping crowd.
(d) The number of sales persons.
4. With what is B obsessed?
(a) Talking about herself.
(b) Asking Andy questions.
(d) Talking to Andy.
5. With what can Andy not be bothered?
(a) A wallet.
(b) Dollar bills.
(c) Other people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Andy's Torino art dealer phones, inviting Andy and B to what?
2. These from number 117 are proof of what?
3. While people are living their lives what can happen?
4. Ultimately what does Andy think of this dialogue?
5. Andy would like to be where every week?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Andy not allow his bag to be taken from him at the grocery?
2. Why does Andy wish he could sleep in the lobby?
3. Why might he have kept this chapter so short?
4. What might this chapter symbolize?
5. What does Andy think about his room at the Hotel Mirabeau?
6. What do Damian and Andy say about risk takers?
7. What does Andy say about others' thoughts? What does he think about this?
8. How does Andy believe people should live?
9. How does Andy prefer to carry cash?
10. Why does Andy have B order room service?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)