|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose hands does Andy study?
(a) A waiter's.
(b) His girlfriend's.
(c) His own.
(d) His neighbor's.
2. What is Andy's fear?
(a) Being on live television.
(b) Losing his fame.
(c) Losing his friends.
(d) Being poor.
3. What is Taxi's main focus each day?
(a) Getting and hoarding the drugs she will need to support her addictions.
(b) Getting her art work completed.
(c) Finding places to exhibit her art.
(d) Paying her bills.
4. When Andy arrives in New York, where does he live?
(a) In a small one bedroom apartment.
(b) In a studio apartment.
(c) In an art commune.
(d) In the YMCA.
5. By the early 1960s, what happens to Andy's art career?
(a) It blossoms.
(b) It is the same as it has been.
(c) It struggles.
(d) It begins.
Short Answer Questions
1. B offers up an alternative career for Andy. What is that career?
2. Andy's career has its beginnings in what type of art?
3. Andy also believes that a person can make a conscious choice to do what, regarding his time?
4. As a young man, Andy strives to learn about love and finds the truest representations where?
5. What clothing is especially offensive to Andy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Andy believe everyone should take the initiative and point out his or her own personal shortcomings?
2. What does Andy say that contradicts what he believes should be taught to children?
3. Describe Andy's childhood.
4. To what does Andy compare events that happen in people's lives? Give an example.
5. What does Andy believe every person has?
6. What are the drawbacks and advantages of fame?
7. What does Andy say about Paris in comparison to New York?
8. How does Andy's career evolve?
9. What does Andy think should be taught to children? Why?
10. According to Andy, when should people be informed about love and sex? Why?
This section contains 945 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)