|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are these things that are beautiful to him?
(a) Scientists, mathematicians, and doctors.
(b) A pair of comfortable shoes, his own bedroom, and US Customs upon re-entering the United States after a trip.
(c) Flowers, animals, and organic products.
(d) Super models, athletes, and dancers.
2. Why should a person take the initiative and point out his or her own personal shortcomings?
(a) So others can avoid him or her.
(b) So that another person could leave if he or she did not like the shortcomings.
(c) So others know what can be expected of this person.
(d) So that another person will not be allowed the opportunity to offend that person.
3. When Andy has an appointment to meet someone at ten o'clock, what does that person sometimes do?
(a) Arrive early.
(b) Not become available until five minutes to one.
4. What does Andy believe about love?
(a) It does not exist.
(b) It is all anyone needs in life.
(c) It is too complicated and involves more work than most people are willing or able to commit to.
(d) It is what he obsesses over.
5. How does Taxi adapt to her new life?
(a) By asking Andy for help.
(b) By studying hard.
(c) By buying cheap clothes.
(d) By buying used art supplies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is popular culture in America a great equalizer in Andy's opinion?
2. What is Andy determined to become?
3. Andy himself tends to be fascinated by people as opposed to what?
4. Toward whom does Andy gravitate more?
5. To Andy, why is the idea of fame relative?
Short Essay Questions
1. On What is Taxi dependent?
2. What do Andy Warhol and B discuss?
3. Why are movies important to Andy?
4. What does Andy have to say about his television?
5. What does Andy find to be the hardest part of fame?
6. What does Andy think should be taught to children? Why?
7. Why does Andy believe everyone should take the initiative and point out his or her own personal shortcomings?
8. Is being overweight a hindrance to beauty? Why or why not?
9. Why does Andy regret not having a boss?
10. Describe Andy's life when he first moves to New York City?
This section contains 985 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)