|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Andy believe it is preferable to think of nothing?
(a) It is too difficult to think about anything.
(b) It is nothing that is exciting and sexy in this world.
(c) It is less stressful to think of nothing.
(d) No one will be offended or hurt.
2. What does a four hundred pound woman with a beautiful face never do?
(a) Go outside.
(b) Look in a mirror.
(c) Look in a mirror to see anything other than her face.
(d) Invite people over.
3. If Andy had not been famous for being Andy Warhol, what does Andy believe would not have happened to him?
(a) He would not be happy.
(b) He would not be so wealthy.
(c) He would not have any friends.
(d) He would not have been shot.
4. Toward whom does Andy gravitate more?
(a) Those who are quiet.
(b) His friends.
(c) Talkers instead of beauties.
(d) Beauties instead of talkers.
5. What does Andy hope for Taxi?
(a) That the singer can take care of Taxi better than Andy could.
(b) That her parents will support her.
(c) That she will be successful.
(d) That she can find happiness.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what aspect of Andy are entertainment celebrities especially drawn?
2. Andy also explores the concept of having what?
3. Whose hands does Andy study?
4. What does Andy say about Taxi's hygiene habits?
5. Why does he find this to be the hardest part?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why has Taxi moved to New York? How does she deal with the little money she has?
2. How has Andy received some of his bodily scars?
3. Why is Andy Warhol so popular?
4. How does Andy's career evolve?
5. What else exemplifies real beauty?
6. To what does Andy compare events that happen in people's lives? Give an example.
7. Who is Taxi? What does Andy think of her?
8. How can time be ethereal and mystical?
9. Why does Andy believe everyone should take the initiative and point out his or her own personal shortcomings?
10. What does Andy think should be taught to children? Why?
This section contains 907 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)