|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Andy agree with this woman about her opinion of herself?
(a) The woman wants to lose weight to be beautiful.
(b) The woman is not what others would call beautiful.
(c) The woman has a beautiful face, so she is partially beautiful.
(d) The woman faces the world with a beautiful, confident demeanor.
2. Fame has what?
(b) Neither drawbacks nor advantages.
(d) Drawbacks and advantages.
3. What does Taxi do in regards to fashion statements?
(a) She ignores fashion.
(b) She stays current with fashion trends.
(c) She wishes she could understand fashion.
(d) She makes them readily adapted by the fashion industry.
4. What is Andy determined to become?
(b) Friends with other artists.
(c) A good artist.
(d) A loner.
5. Does Andy believe that a person should change his or her beauty for the sake of changing with trends?
Short Answer Questions
1. Andy also admits to being what kind of a snob?
2. Andy himself tends to be fascinated by people as opposed to what?
3. With what does Taxi struggle?
4. What are these things that are beautiful to him?
5. What is Andy's fear?
Short Essay Questions
1. To what does Andy compare events that happen in people's lives? Give an example.
2. What else exemplifies real beauty?
3. Describe Andy's life when he first moves to New York City?
4. Describe Andy's childhood.
5. Why does Andy have a special fascination with talk show hosts?
6. What does Andy have to say about his television?
7. How does Andy's career evolve?
8. What does Andy believe every person has?
9. Is being overweight a hindrance to beauty? Why or why not?
10. How has Andy received some of his bodily scars?
This section contains 1,009 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)