|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Andy admits to an affair with what?
(a) His friend.
(b) A girl down the hall.
(c) Another artist.
(d) His television.
2. Andy is a firm believer in utilizing what?
(a) His fame.
(b) His friends.
(c) Leftovers in business.
(d) His contacts.
3. How does Andy adopt this pattern?
(a) He arrives early.
(b) He arrives at five minutes to one for every ten o'clock appointment.
(c) He cancels.
(d) He reschedules.
4. What does Andy feel is the best part of time?
(a) When is goes by quickly.
(b) The anticipation of an event.
(c) The time after an event.
(d) When is goes by slowly.
5. When Andy arrives in New York, where does he live?
(a) In an art commune.
(b) In the YMCA.
(c) In a small one bedroom apartment.
(d) In a studio apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Andy believe people act like babies longer than before?
2. What would Andy's fear prevent him from ever being able to do?
3. What does a four hundred pound woman with a beautiful face never do?
4. Why does Taxi leave Andy's life?
5. What do Andy and B say about chocolate-covered cherries?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Andy believe it is preferable to think of nothing?
2. What do Andy Warhol and B discuss?
3. Who is Taxi? What does Andy think of her?
4. What does Andy think about leftovers?
5. What does Andy have to say about his television?
6. What else exemplifies real beauty?
7. What does Andy believe every person has?
8. According to Andy, when should people be informed about love and sex? Why?
9. What does Andy find to be the hardest part of fame?
10. Is being overweight a hindrance to beauty? Why or why not?
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)