|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what is Taxi addicted?
2. What is Andy's fear?
(a) Being on live television.
(b) Losing his fame.
(c) Losing his friends.
(d) Being poor.
3. When Andy has an appointment to meet someone at ten o'clock, what does that person sometimes do?
(b) Not become available until five minutes to one.
(d) Arrive early.
4. Andy feels that the best love is what kind of love?
(a) Love-with-all-your-heart love.
(b) Not-to-think-about-it love.
(c) True love.
(d) Do-not-do-it love.
5. Real beauty, to Andy, is exemplified by what?
(a) The selfless and helpful.
(b) The meek and mild.
(c) Kindness and virtue.
(d) Cleanliness and good grooming.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Andy realize his true marriage to media?
2. How does Andy adopt this pattern?
3. What is the art style that Andy establishes which draws even more people and more celebrity to him?
4. What does Andy hope for Taxi?
5. Why does Andy agree with this woman about her opinion of herself?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Andy regret not having a boss?
2. How can time be ethereal and mystical?
3. Why does Andy believe everyone should take the initiative and point out his or her own personal shortcomings?
4. Who is Taxi? What does Andy think of her?
5. What are the drawbacks and advantages of fame?
6. What is said about Andy's hair?
7. What do B, Damian, and Andy think about the topic of growing wiser with age?
8. Why does Andy have a special fascination with talk show hosts?
9. What does Andy say about Paris in comparison to New York?
10. Who does Andy admire? Why?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)