|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Andy, why is the idea of fame relative?
(a) Fame is shallow.
(b) There is always someone more famous than you.
(c) As soon as a person begins to know a famous person, the aura of fame is diminished a little bit.
(d) Fame comes and goes.
2. Andy also believes that a person can make a conscious choice to do what, regarding his time?
(a) He can do what he wants with his time.
(b) He can waste time.
(c) He can spend it happy or sad.
(d) He can make their time more efficient.
3. Does Andy believe that a person should change his or her beauty for the sake of changing with trends?
4. What does Andy find to be the hardest part of fame?
(a) Signing autographs.
(b) Greeting fans.
(c) Being lonely.
(d) Doing interviews with people from different media.
5. Andy also explores the concept of having what?
(a) Time on your hands.
(b) A busy schedule.
(c) No free time.
(d) A great deal of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Andy's fear prevent him from ever being able to do?
2. Fame has what?
3. Does Andy feel that being in the dark about love and sex can be a good situation?
4. Where is Andy shot?
5. If Andy had not been famous for being Andy Warhol, what does Andy believe would not have happened to him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Andy's childhood.
2. How is fame relative?
3. Why has Taxi moved to New York? How does she deal with the little money she has?
4. Describe Andy's life when he first moves to New York City?
5. What does Andy believe every person has?
6. Where does Taxi go after New York? What does Andy think of this?
7. How does Andy's career evolve?
8. What else exemplifies real beauty?
9. Is being overweight a hindrance to beauty? Why or why not?
10. Who is Taxi? What does Andy think of her?
This section contains 899 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)