|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the art style that Andy establishes which draws even more people and more celebrity to him?
(a) Soda Art.
(b) Pop Art.
(c) Modern Art.
(d) Commercial Art.
2. When does Andy's attack take place?
(a) In June, 1968.
(b) In June, 1967.
(c) In June, 1965.
(d) In June, 1966.
3. What does Andy equate with the first time he, as an adult, sees the movie SNOW WHITE?
(a) The anticipation of love and sex.
(b) The importance of love.
(c) The fantasy of love.
(d) The ignorance of youth.
4. Why does Andy find his first television set fascinating?
(a) He no longer has to entertain himself.
(b) There are shows on at all hours of the day.
(c) It is the most technologically-advanced appliance he owns.
(d) People on the TV can share their problems with him, making Andy more immune to the problems of his real life acquaintances.
5. Why will adults never take this position with their children?
(a) Science, history, and foreign languages constitute big business.
(b) Art, dance, and music constitute big business.
(c) Beauty, love, and sex constitute big business.
(d) Math, reading, and writing constitute big business.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a four hundred pound woman with a beautiful face never do?
2. Toward whom does Andy gravitate more?
3. When does Andy realize his true marriage to media?
4. Andy also admits to being what kind of a snob?
5. Why does Andy have a special fascination with these people?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Andy say that contradicts what he believes should be taught to children?
2. How does Andy's career evolve?
3. How has Andy received some of his bodily scars?
4. What is said about Andy's hair?
5. On What is Taxi dependent?
6. Why does Andy believe everyone should take the initiative and point out his or her own personal shortcomings?
7. Where does Taxi go after New York? What does Andy think of this?
8. Is being overweight a hindrance to beauty? Why or why not?
9. Who is Taxi? What does Andy think of her?
10. How does Andy learn that a person can make a conscious choice to spend his or her time happy or sad?
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)