|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is popular culture in America a great equalizer in Andy's opinion?
(a) The same products can be made by him.
(b) The same products are available to poor people that are available to rich people.
(c) The same products can be found at multiple locations.
(d) It is necessary in life.
2. Why has Taxi moved to New York City?
(a) To have a better life.
(b) To meet Andy Warhol.
(c) To prove to her family that she can carve out a life on her own.
(d) To make more money.
3. Why does Andy find his first television set fascinating?
(a) He no longer has to entertain himself.
(b) People on the TV can share their problems with him, making Andy more immune to the problems of his real life acquaintances.
(c) There are shows on at all hours of the day.
(d) It is the most technologically-advanced appliance he owns.
4. With what is Andy obsessed, regarding his appearance?
(a) His teeth.
(b) His facial hair.
(c) His eyes.
(d) The pimples on his face.
5. Why should a person take the initiative and point out his or her own personal shortcomings?
(a) So that another person will not be allowed the opportunity to offend that person.
(b) So others can avoid him or her.
(c) So others know what can be expected of this person.
(d) So that another person could leave if he or she did not like the shortcomings.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Andy's attack take place?
2. As an "energy-loser" Andy refrains as much as possible from what?
3. What clothing is especially offensive to Andy?
4. Whose hands does Andy study?
5. Why should this plan be put into effect for both permanent and short term beauty shortcomings?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has Andy received some of his bodily scars?
2. Why is Andy Warhol so popular?
3. What does Andy think about leftovers?
4. On What is Taxi dependent?
5. What does Andy say about the times for scheduled meetings?
6. What does Andy say about Paris in comparison to New York?
7. Describe Andy's childhood.
8. Why are movies important to Andy?
9. What is said about Andy's hair?
10. How does Andy learn that a person can make a conscious choice to spend his or her time happy or sad?
This section contains 912 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)