|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does this discussion of Andy's physical appearance lead?
(a) A short discussion of makeup and bodily scars.
(b) A short discussions of tatoos and piercings.
(c) A long discussion of tatoos and piercings.
(d) A long discussion of makeup and bodily scars.
2. As an "energy-loser" Andy refrains as much as possible from what?
(a) Making friends.
(b) Talking to strangers.
(c) Working hard.
3. With what is Andy obsessed, regarding his appearance?
(a) His facial hair.
(b) His eyes.
(c) The pimples on his face.
(d) His teeth.
4. Fame has what?
(a) Drawbacks and advantages.
(b) Neither drawbacks nor advantages.
5. What would Andy's fear prevent him from ever being able to do?
(a) Become close to anyone.
(b) Have a job on television.
(c) Spending money.
(d) What he wants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Taxi leave Andy's life?
2. Real beauty, to Andy, is exemplified by what?
3. B offers up an alternative career for Andy. What is that career?
4. What is the art style that Andy establishes which draws even more people and more celebrity to him?
5. Why does he find this to be the hardest part?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the drawbacks and advantages of fame?
2. Describe Andy's life when he first moves to New York City?
3. Why has Taxi moved to New York? How does she deal with the little money she has?
4. What does Andy say about Paris in comparison to New York?
5. What does Andy think should be taught to children? Why?
6. Where does Taxi go after New York? What does Andy think of this?
7. What do Andy Warhol and B discuss?
8. What does Andy say about the times for scheduled meetings?
9. Why does Andy believe everyone should take the initiative and point out his or her own personal shortcomings?
10. What does Andy think about leftovers?
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)