|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Andy believe that people should be informed about love and sex?
(a) Age twenty.
(b) Age forty.
(c) Age ten.
(d) Age thirty.
2. Andy also believes that a person can make a conscious choice to do what, regarding his time?
(a) He can spend it happy or sad.
(b) He can waste time.
(c) He can make their time more efficient.
(d) He can do what he wants with his time.
3. Whose hands does Andy study?
(a) His neighbor's.
(b) His own.
(c) A waiter's.
(d) His girlfriend's.
4. If Andy had a television show, what would he call it?
(a) Something Strange.
(b) Nothing Special.
(d) Something Special.
5. To Andy, why is the idea of fame relative?
(a) As soon as a person begins to know a famous person, the aura of fame is diminished a little bit.
(b) Fame is shallow.
(c) There is always someone more famous than you.
(d) Fame comes and goes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Andy arrives in New York, where does he live?
2. Is being overweight a hindrance to beauty to Andy's way of thinking?
3. What does Andy equate with the first time he, as an adult, sees the movie SNOW WHITE?
4. Andy's musings about the concept of time range from what?
5. What does Andy admit about the business at first?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Andy have to say about his television?
2. What does Andy say that contradicts what he believes should be taught to children?
3. About what does B talk?
4. Why is Andy Warhol so popular?
5. How does Andy's career evolve?
6. Why does Andy consider himself a true American?
7. Over what do Andy and B argue?
8. Why does Andy regret not having a boss?
9. Why does Andy become annoyed with Damian?
10. Who does Andy admire? Why?
This section contains 963 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)