|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Taxi leave Andy's life?
(a) She returns to her family.
(b) To study art in Europe.
(c) She tires of him.
(d) To go on the road with a singer.
2. Why does he find this to be the hardest part?
(a) He likes to have close family and friends nearby.
(b) These people come to the interview with preconceived ideas of what they are going to publicize about Andy before even speaking with him.
(c) He does not like to write.
(d) He is nervous around strangers.
3. What city is more aesthetic than New York?
(d) Los Angeles.
4. Andy admits to an affair with what?
(a) His television.
(b) A girl down the hall.
(c) His friend.
(d) Another artist.
5. With whom does Andy have a special fascination?
(a) Talk show hosts.
(d) Other artists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Andy agree with this woman about her opinion of herself?
2. What is Taxi's main focus each day?
3. What does Andy find to be the hardest part of fame?
4. Why does Andy believe it is preferable to think of nothing?
5. Why should this plan be put into effect for both permanent and short term beauty shortcomings?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Andy's career evolve?
2. According to Andy, when should people be informed about love and sex? Why?
3. How does Andy learn that a person can make a conscious choice to spend his or her time happy or sad?
4. Describe Andy's childhood.
5. What does Andy find to be the hardest part of fame?
6. Why has Taxi moved to New York? How does she deal with the little money she has?
7. What are the drawbacks and advantages of fame?
8. Why does Andy have a special fascination with talk show hosts?
9. What else exemplifies real beauty?
10. Who is Taxi? What does Andy think of her?
This section contains 945 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)