|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Andy, why is the idea of fame relative?
(a) Fame comes and goes.
(b) As soon as a person begins to know a famous person, the aura of fame is diminished a little bit.
(c) Fame is shallow.
(d) There is always someone more famous than you.
2. According to Andy, in what courses do elementary school children need to be taught?
(a) Beauty, love and sex.
(b) Math, reading, and writing.
(c) Science, history, and foreign languages.
(d) Art, dance, and music.
3. Andy ends the conversation by telling B that Andy needs to do what to his hair?
(a) Cut it.
(b) Shave it.
(c) Perm it.
(d) Dye it.
4. Whose hands does Andy study?
(a) His neighbor's.
(b) A waiter's.
(c) His own.
(d) His girlfriend's.
5. What do Andy and B say about chocolate-covered cherries?
(a) The avoidance of chocolate-covered cherries strewn on the floor and what each does if he or she should happen to step on one of the candies.
(b) They are delicious.
(c) They are a strange desert.
(d) They should be avoided because they are so fattening.
Short Answer Questions
1. B offers up an alternative career for Andy. What is that career?
2. Where is Andy shot?
3. Are Andy's movies purely about sex?
4. What else does Taxi hoard?
5. Andy himself tends to be fascinated by people as opposed to what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What else exemplifies real beauty?
2. How does Andy's career evolve?
3. Why is Andy Warhol so popular?
4. What are the drawbacks and advantages of fame?
5. According to Andy, when should people be informed about love and sex? Why?
6. Why does Andy believe it is preferable to think of nothing?
7. Describe Andy's childhood.
8. Why does Andy regret not having a boss?
9. What does Andy say about Paris in comparison to New York?
10. What does Andy think should be taught to children? Why?
This section contains 856 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)