|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Andy himself tends to be fascinated by people as opposed to what?
(a) Being annoyed by them.
(b) Being friends with them.
(c) Being in love with anyone.
(d) Being used to them.
2. Fame has what?
(a) Drawbacks and advantages.
(d) Neither drawbacks nor advantages.
3. If children understand early how insignificant _____________ is, they will not be so obsessed with it.
4. Why does he find this to be the hardest part?
(a) He is nervous around strangers.
(b) He does not like to write.
(c) He likes to have close family and friends nearby.
(d) These people come to the interview with preconceived ideas of what they are going to publicize about Andy before even speaking with him.
5. Andy applies this philosophy to everything but what?
(a) Earning money and becoming famous.
(b) Buying a pet and making art.
(c) Making art and buying food.
(d) Buying a pet and buying food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Are Andy's movies purely about sex?
2. With what is Andy obsessed, regarding his appearance?
3. Andy's career has its beginnings in what type of art?
4. In Andy's case, what does he believe that he is lacking?
5. Why does Andy believe this is a good age to learn about love and sex?
Short Essay Questions
1. On What is Taxi dependent?
2. Why has Taxi moved to New York? How does she deal with the little money she has?
3. What does Andy think about leftovers?
4. How has Andy received some of his bodily scars?
5. Why does Andy believe it is preferable to think of nothing?
6. What else exemplifies real beauty?
7. How does Andy's career evolve?
8. Describe Andy's life when he first moves to New York City?
9. What is said about Andy's hair?
10. Why does Andy believe everyone should take the initiative and point out his or her own personal shortcomings?
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)