|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Taxi's main focus each day?
(a) Getting her art work completed.
(b) Finding places to exhibit her art.
(c) Paying her bills.
(d) Getting and hoarding the drugs she will need to support her addictions.
2. What is the art style that Andy establishes which draws even more people and more celebrity to him?
(a) Soda Art.
(b) Modern Art.
(c) Commercial Art.
(d) Pop Art.
3. Andy himself tends to be fascinated by people as opposed to what?
(a) Being used to them.
(b) Being annoyed by them.
(c) Being friends with them.
(d) Being in love with anyone.
4. Does Andy believe that a person should change his or her beauty for the sake of changing with trends?
5. What is the largest part of being famous?
(a) The mystique of fame and notoriety.
(b) The parties.
(c) The friends.
(d) The money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does New York not have time to have an aesthetic?
2. What does Andy recall when he is shot?
3. With what does Taxi struggle?
4. By the early 1960s, what happens to Andy's art career?
5. Andy feels that each person has some beauty at different points in life but what?
Short Essay Questions
1. To what does Andy compare events that happen in people's lives? Give an example.
2. Why is Andy Warhol so popular?
3. Why has Taxi moved to New York? How does she deal with the little money she has?
4. How can time be ethereal and mystical?
5. Where does Taxi go after New York? What does Andy think of this?
6. Why does Andy believe everyone should take the initiative and point out his or her own personal shortcomings?
7. What else exemplifies real beauty?
8. Describe Andy's childhood.
9. Is being overweight a hindrance to beauty? Why or why not?
10. Why does Andy believe it is preferable to think of nothing?
This section contains 921 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)