Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Andy and B then discuss the viability of Andy becoming what one day?
(a) A college professor.
(b) A father.
(c) President of the United States.
(d) A famous artist.
2. Due to what does Andy spend much of a sickly childhood in bed with paper dolls?
(a) St. Vitus Dance.
(b) Many broken bones.
3. Why is popular culture in America a great equalizer in Andy's opinion?
(a) It is necessary in life.
(b) The same products are available to poor people that are available to rich people.
(c) The same products can be made by him.
(d) The same products can be found at multiple locations.
4. As a young man, Andy strives to learn about love and finds the truest representations where?
(a) In restaurants.
(b) On the streets.
(c) In his friends.
(d) In movies.
5. Andy believes that during this time people forget about what?
(a) What good art really is.
(b) What matters to them.
(c) What true emotions are.
(d) What it is like to be normal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Taxi do with makeup?
2. Why does Andy find his first television set fascinating?
3. What does Andy say about Taxi's hygiene habits?
4. When does Andy realize his true marriage to media?
5. If Andy had not been famous for being Andy Warhol, what does Andy believe would not have happened to him?
Short Essay Questions
1. On What is Taxi dependent?
2. Why does Andy become annoyed with Damian?
3. To what does Andy compare events that happen in people's lives? Give an example.
4. What does Andy believe every person has?
5. Of what is this chapter comprised?
6. Who does Andy admire? Why?
7. What does Andy find to be almost as much fun as grocery shopping?
8. What else exemplifies real beauty?
9. What do Andy Warhol and B discuss?
10. Why does Andy not allow his bag to be taken from him at the grocery?
This section contains 992 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)