|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Andy also explores the concept of having what?
(a) No free time.
(b) A great deal of money.
(c) Time on your hands.
(d) A busy schedule.
2. Why should a person take the initiative and point out his or her own personal shortcomings?
(a) So that another person could leave if he or she did not like the shortcomings.
(b) So others can avoid him or her.
(c) So others know what can be expected of this person.
(d) So that another person will not be allowed the opportunity to offend that person.
3. Why does he find this to be the hardest part?
(a) He is nervous around strangers.
(b) He does not like to write.
(c) These people come to the interview with preconceived ideas of what they are going to publicize about Andy before even speaking with him.
(d) He likes to have close family and friends nearby.
4. Why does Andy agree with this woman about her opinion of herself?
(a) The woman wants to lose weight to be beautiful.
(b) The woman is not what others would call beautiful.
(c) The woman has a beautiful face, so she is partially beautiful.
(d) The woman faces the world with a beautiful, confident demeanor.
5. Real beauty, to Andy, is exemplified by what?
(a) The selfless and helpful.
(b) The meek and mild.
(c) Kindness and virtue.
(d) Cleanliness and good grooming.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Andy arrives in New York, where does he live?
2. Is being overweight a hindrance to beauty to Andy's way of thinking?
3. What do Andy and B say about chocolate-covered cherries?
4. What clothing is especially offensive to Andy?
5. If Andy had a television show, what would he call it?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Andy find to be almost as much fun as grocery shopping?
2. How has Andy received some of his bodily scars?
3. What else exemplifies real beauty?
4. How does Andy prefer to carry cash?
5. Why has Taxi moved to New York? How does she deal with the little money she has?
6. What does Andy believe every person has?
7. What does Andy think should be taught to children? Why?
8. About what does B talk?
9. How is fame relative?
10. Why does Andy consider himself a true American?
This section contains 1,024 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)