|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else does Taxi hoard?
(a) Andy's work.
(b) Old brassieres.
2. To what aspect of Andy are entertainment celebrities especially drawn?
(a) His art and bohemian lifestyle.
(b) His kindness.
(c) His wealth.
(d) His personality.
3. What nightmare does Andy have?
(a) It is about his family.
(b) It is about New York City.
(c) It is about his art work.
(d) It is about his involvement in a charity.
4. When Andy arrives in New York, where does he live?
(a) In a studio apartment.
(b) In the YMCA.
(c) In an art commune.
(d) In a small one bedroom apartment.
5. For whom is this basis formed?
(a) Anyone who can do it successfully.
(b) Anyone who is happy.
(c) Anyone who is never angry.
(d) Anyone who is not lonely.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andy recall when he is shot?
2. Andy feels that each person has some beauty at different points in life but what?
3. To what does this discussion of Andy's physical appearance lead?
4. Andy believes that the events that happen in people's lives are more like what?
5. What are these things that are beautiful to him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is fame relative?
2. How can time be ethereal and mystical?
3. To what does Andy compare events that happen in people's lives? Give an example.
4. Why does Andy believe it is preferable to think of nothing?
5. Why has Taxi moved to New York? How does she deal with the little money she has?
6. What does Andy have to say about his television?
7. Why does Andy believe everyone should take the initiative and point out his or her own personal shortcomings?
8. What does Andy say that contradicts what he believes should be taught to children?
9. Who is Taxi? What does Andy think of her?
10. What does Andy think about leftovers?
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)