|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Andy has an appointment to meet someone at ten o'clock, what does that person sometimes do?
(b) Not become available until five minutes to one.
(c) Arrive early.
2. Andy believes that during this time people forget about what?
(a) What it is like to be normal.
(b) What matters to them.
(c) What true emotions are.
(d) What good art really is.
3. To round out his statements on beauty, Andy names how many things that are always beautiful to him?
4. Why does Andy find his first television set fascinating?
(a) He no longer has to entertain himself.
(b) It is the most technologically-advanced appliance he owns.
(c) People on the TV can share their problems with him, making Andy more immune to the problems of his real life acquaintances.
(d) There are shows on at all hours of the day.
5. Andy is a firm believer in utilizing what?
(a) His friends.
(b) His fame.
(c) His contacts.
(d) Leftovers in business.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Taxi moved to New York City?
2. What does this fear create?
3. What does Andy believe about love?
4. As a young man, Andy strives to learn about love and finds the truest representations where?
5. Andy feels that the best love is what kind of love?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Andy Warhol so popular?
2. What are the drawbacks and advantages of fame?
3. Where does Taxi go after New York? What does Andy think of this?
4. What does Andy think about leftovers?
5. What does Andy find to be the hardest part of fame?
6. What does Andy say that contradicts what he believes should be taught to children?
7. How does Andy learn that a person can make a conscious choice to spend his or her time happy or sad?
8. How is fame relative?
9. Describe Andy's childhood.
10. Is being overweight a hindrance to beauty? Why or why not?
This section contains 860 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)