|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Andy determined to become?
(a) A loner.
(b) A good artist.
(c) Friends with other artists.
2. Why does he find this to be the hardest part?
(a) These people come to the interview with preconceived ideas of what they are going to publicize about Andy before even speaking with him.
(b) He does not like to write.
(c) He likes to have close family and friends nearby.
(d) He is nervous around strangers.
3. Why does Andy have a special fascination with these people?
(a) They are so different from him.
(b) He wants to learn from them.
(c) They are able to balance the pressure of creating a successful show all the while seeming to just be engaged in conversation with several famous people.
(d) They are so strong.
4. What clothing is especially offensive to Andy?
(a) Clothing that is very bright.
(b) Unnatural fabrics.
(c) Leathers and suedes.
(d) Clothing that does not flatter someone.
5. As a young man, Andy strives to learn about love and finds the truest representations where?
(a) In his friends.
(b) In restaurants.
(c) On the streets.
(d) In movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are these things that are beautiful to him?
2. Andy is a firm believer in utilizing what?
3. Are Andy's movies purely about sex?
4. Why does Andy believe it is preferable to think of nothing?
5. Why does Andy feel this way about being in the dark about love and sex?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why has Taxi moved to New York? How does she deal with the little money she has?
2. What does Andy think about leftovers?
3. Why does Andy have a special fascination with talk show hosts?
4. What does Andy believe every person has?
5. Who is Taxi? What does Andy think of her?
6. Why does Andy regret not having a boss?
7. How has Andy received some of his bodily scars?
8. On What is Taxi dependent?
9. What does Andy say that contradicts what he believes should be taught to children?
10. Why does Andy believe it is preferable to think of nothing?
This section contains 908 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)