|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does this discussion of Andy's physical appearance lead?
(a) A long discussion of makeup and bodily scars.
(b) A short discussions of tatoos and piercings.
(c) A long discussion of tatoos and piercings.
(d) A short discussion of makeup and bodily scars.
2. When Andy arrives in New York, where does he live?
(a) In an art commune.
(b) In a small one bedroom apartment.
(c) In the YMCA.
(d) In a studio apartment.
3. Andy also explores the concept of having what?
(a) A great deal of money.
(b) A busy schedule.
(c) Time on your hands.
(d) No free time.
4. Why does he find this to be the hardest part?
(a) He does not like to write.
(b) He is nervous around strangers.
(c) He likes to have close family and friends nearby.
(d) These people come to the interview with preconceived ideas of what they are going to publicize about Andy before even speaking with him.
5. Andy also admits to being what kind of a snob?
(a) A food snob.
(b) An art snob.
(c) A celebrity snob.
(d) A music snob.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Andy's fear prevent him from ever being able to do?
2. Why does a woman shoot Andy?
3. When Andy has an appointment to meet someone at ten o'clock, what does that person sometimes do?
4. Andy is a firm believer in utilizing what?
5. As a young man, Andy strives to learn about love and finds the truest representations where?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Andy become annoyed with Damian?
2. Why does B ask about how to adopt good habits?
3. Why does Andy believe everyone should take the initiative and point out his or her own personal shortcomings?
4. What does Andy think about pennies?
5. Why are movies important to Andy?
6. What does Andy think should be taught to children? Why?
7. What does Andy say that contradicts what he believes should be taught to children?
8. Describe Andy's childhood.
9. What three tricks does Andy use to help him persevere in situations in which he would prefer not to be?
10. How does Andy's career evolve?
This section contains 982 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)