|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andy hope for Taxi?
(a) That the singer can take care of Taxi better than Andy could.
(b) That her parents will support her.
(c) That she can find happiness.
(d) That she will be successful.
2. What does this fear create?
(a) A basis for anger.
(b) A basis of respect.
(c) A basis for unhappiness.
(d) A basis for loneliness.
3. Why does Andy agree with this woman about her opinion of herself?
(a) The woman faces the world with a beautiful, confident demeanor.
(b) The woman wants to lose weight to be beautiful.
(c) The woman is not what others would call beautiful.
(d) The woman has a beautiful face, so she is partially beautiful.
4. To what aspect of Andy are entertainment celebrities especially drawn?
(a) His kindness.
(b) His personality.
(c) His wealth.
(d) His art and bohemian lifestyle.
5. How does Andy adopt this pattern?
(a) He cancels.
(b) He reschedules.
(c) He arrives at five minutes to one for every ten o'clock appointment.
(d) He arrives early.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andy believe about love?
2. To Andy, why is the idea of fame relative?
3. Is being overweight a hindrance to beauty to Andy's way of thinking?
4. What is Andy determined to become?
5. Andy's career has its beginnings in what type of art?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Andy's career evolve?
2. Why does Andy believe everyone should take the initiative and point out his or her own personal shortcomings?
3. What does Andy say that contradicts what he believes should be taught to children?
4. Why has Taxi moved to New York? How does she deal with the little money she has?
5. Why does Andy believe it is preferable to think of nothing?
6. How has Andy received some of his bodily scars?
7. On What is Taxi dependent?
8. Why is Andy Warhol so popular?
9. How can time be ethereal and mystical?
10. According to Andy, when should people be informed about love and sex? Why?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)