|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When at home in New York City, why does Andy talk on the phone to many of his B's?
(a) To get more commissions.
(b) To not feel alone.
(c) To feel powerful.
(d) To catch up on the latest gossip.
2. Where are Andy and B staying?
(a) At the Hotel Mirabeau in Marseilles.
(b) At the Hotel Mirabeau in Nice.
(c) At the Hotel Mirabeau in Monte Carlo.
(d) At the Hotel Mirabeau in Paris.
3. While people are living their lives what can happen?
(a) They fall in love quickly.
(b) They fed and satisfied in a matter of minutes.
(c) They go from single to married in a matter of moments.
(d) They are caught up short by death's appearance.
4. When B leaves the room for a few minutes, how does Andy feel about being left alone with Damian?
(d) Very uncomfortable.
5. Whose habits does Andy follow?
(a) Truman Capote
(b) Tennessee Williams.
(c) Pablo Picasso.
6. Why should supermarkets do this?
(a) In order to create a more balanced economy.
(b) In order to make him feel special.
(c) In order to make shopping easier.
(d) In order to keep others from eating bad meat.
7. What does Andy believe supermarkets should do?
(a) Buy back bad meat.
(b) Buy things back from people.
(c) Sell more variety of items.
(d) Sell only what he needs.
8. Does Andy ever have situations in which he does what he would prefer not to?
(a) Yes, many times.
(b) No, never.
(c) Yes, rarely.
(d) Yes, sometimes.
9. How does Andy try to dissuade Damian?
(a) Being a celebrity artist is not always fun.
(b) Being a celebrity artist takes more risk than one would think.
(c) By naming some people who really take risks in life.
(d) Becoming a celebrity artist is very difficult.
10. Why does Andy believe it would be ideal for items in the closet to have expiration dates?
(a) In order to remember when they were purchased.
(b) In order to rip out the tags.
(c) In order to avoid the collection of too many things.
(d) In order to know when they are out of style.
11. To Andy's way of thinking, people compartmentalize their thoughts into what?
(a) Lists of things to do in their minds.
(b) Schools of thought in their minds.
(c) Time lines of thought in their minds.
(d) Condominium-like spaces in their minds.
12. As what does the bag function?
(a) A shopping cart.
(b) A purse.
(c) A friend.
(d) A security blanket.
13. Andy finds what he is looking for and is content until when?
(a) A salesman tells him his purchase is on sale.
(b) He sees the price tag.
(c) A salesman shows him some new underwear options.
(d) He gets in a long line behind the register.
14. If you can't believe it's happening, what should you do?
(a) Pretend it is a movie.
(b) Complain about it.
(c) Talk about it.
(d) Forget about it.
15. Almost as much fun for Andy as grocery shopping is what?
(a) Cooking with his groceries.
(b) Shopping for books and magazines.
(c) Eating his groceries.
(d) Buying for others.
Short Answer Questions
1. Andy's Torino art dealer phones, inviting Andy and B to what?
2. Why is this character flustered?
3. Andy and B are hosted by what film director?
4. When does Andy enjoy going to restaurants and drugstores?
5. In what does Andy delight when walking around the store?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)