|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ultimately what does Andy think of this dialogue?
(a) He tires of it.
(b) He craves it.
(c) He is immune to it.
(d) He enjoys it.
2. Of how many sentences is this chapter comprised?
3. With what is B obsessed?
(a) Talking to Andy.
(b) Talking about herself.
(c) Asking Andy questions.
4. Why might this chapter be so short?
(a) Perhaps Andy enjoyed the artistic allusion he created here.
(b) Perhaps Andy wanted to make his book shorter.
(c) Perhaps Andy did not know what to say.
(d) Perhaps Andy did not care about the subject matter.
5. What does Andy do before the big event that evening?
(a) He works.
(b) He goes to his room to nap.
(c) He goes grocery shopping.
(d) He goes out to dinner.
6. These from number 117 are proof of what?
(a) Some things can still be purchased for under a dollar.
(b) A careful person who works, saves receipts, and pays his taxes.
(c) All that a person needs.
(d) Everything has grown more expensive.
7. Andy admires people who can use space wisely with what?
8. How does Andy try to dissuade Damian?
(a) By naming some people who really take risks in life.
(b) Becoming a celebrity artist is very difficult.
(c) Being a celebrity artist is not always fun.
(d) Being a celebrity artist takes more risk than one would think.
9. Why does Andy think B must feel at home in Italy?
(a) Because of B's dark complexion.
(b) Because of B's ability to speak Italian.
(c) Because of B's Italian descent.
(d) Because of B's interest in Italy.
10. What does Andy relish about these establishments.
(a) They have all that he needs.
(b) The workers are always so friendly.
(c) They are always clean and organized.
(d) They will remain open just because he has money to spend.
11. To what other artist does Andy compare himself?
(a) Jackson Pollock.
(b) Judy Chicago.
(c) Vincent Van Gogh.
(d) Pablo Picasso.
12. About what is this chapter?
13. What does Andy believe supermarkets should do?
(a) Sell only what he needs.
(b) Sell more variety of items.
(c) Buy things back from people.
(d) Buy back bad meat.
14. Why is Andy joined in his room by B and Damian?
(a) They need to have a meeting.
(b) He begs them to visit him.
(c) They want to keep him company.
(d) They have come to take Andy to lunch.
15. Andy and B spot a number of celebrities in the hotel, including who?
(a) Paul McCartney.
(b) Woody Allen.
(c) Elizabeth Taylor.
(d) Elton John.
Short Answer Questions
1. Would Andy like to seem more human and average?
2. Over what do Andy and B argue?
3. What does B clean with a special cloth?
4. Why does Andy want B to order room service?
5. Andy claims that the perception of discipline comes from what?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)