|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does this last possible reason for the brevity of this chapter make him more human and average?
(b) Probably not.
2. Arriving at Macy's, by what are Andy and B overwhelmed?
(a) The number of sales persons.
(b) The amount of clothing available for purchase.
(c) The underwear supply.
(d) The big Saturday shopping crowd.
3. These from number 117 are proof of what?
(a) A careful person who works, saves receipts, and pays his taxes.
(b) Everything has grown more expensive.
(c) Some things can still be purchased for under a dollar.
(d) All that a person needs.
4. Andy would like to be where every week?
(b) New York.
5. Why does Andy think B must feel at home in Italy?
(a) Because of B's interest in Italy.
(b) Because of B's dark complexion.
(c) Because of B's ability to speak Italian.
(d) Because of B's Italian descent.
6. With what can Andy not be bothered?
(b) A wallet.
(c) Other people.
(d) Dollar bills.
7. When at home in New York City, why does Andy talk on the phone to many of his B's?
(a) To not feel alone.
(b) To feel powerful.
(c) To get more commissions.
(d) To catch up on the latest gossip.
8. What does B clean with a special cloth?
(a) Her violin.
(b) Her pencil jar.
(c) Her antiques.
(d) Her tables.
9. To Andy's way of thinking, people compartmentalize their thoughts into what?
(a) Time lines of thought in their minds.
(b) Lists of things to do in their minds.
(c) Condominium-like spaces in their minds.
(d) Schools of thought in their minds.
10. What does Andy relish about these establishments.
(a) The workers are always so friendly.
(b) They are always clean and organized.
(c) They have all that he needs.
(d) They will remain open just because he has money to spend.
11. Why should supermarkets do this?
(a) In order to make shopping easier.
(b) In order to make him feel special.
(c) In order to keep others from eating bad meat.
(d) In order to create a more balanced economy.
12. When does Andy enjoy going to restaurants and drugstores?
(a) In the morning.
(b) On the weekends.
(c) During the afternoon.
(d) In the middle of the night.
13. What does Andy think about flying?
(a) He does not mind it.
(b) He loves it.
(c) He does not like it.
(d) He refuses to do it.
14. Is this chapter symbolic?
15. Andy and B are hosted by what film director?
(a) George Lucas.
(b) Frank Capra.
(c) Franco Rossellini.
(d) Stanley Kubrick.
Short Answer Questions
1. B has a special obsession with garbage and cringes at the thought of what?
2. Of how many sentences is this chapter comprised?
3. With what is B obsessed?
4. Andy admires people who can use space wisely with what?
5. Over what do Andy and B argue?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)