|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Andy is immediately annoyed by the direction of the conversation and tells Damian what?
(a) He does not want to talk about this topic.
(b) He would like her to leave.
(c) He would rather not talk to her.
(d) Being an artist is just another job.
2. Andy and B spot a number of celebrities in the hotel, including who?
(a) Elton John.
(b) Paul McCartney.
(c) Elizabeth Taylor.
(d) Woody Allen.
3. B has a special obsession with garbage and cringes at the thought of what?
(a) Anyone seeing what she discards.
(b) It smelling.
(c) Replacing the bag with a new one.
(d) Taking it to the dumpster.
4. Can the brevity of the chapter be seen as a literary form?
5. What does the trio discuss about the race car drivers?
(a) Whether or not they have death wishes.
(b) Whether they get paid a lot.
(c) How they are able to not have to use the restroom during the entire race.
(d) How many hours they train a week.
6. After it's over, what should one do?
(a) Forget about it.
(b) Accept blame for it.
(c) Laugh about it with a friend.
(d) Find somebody to pin the blame on and never let them forget it.
7. The fact that Andy will not relinquish his big bag when shopping at the grocery makes it appear that what is happening?
(a) Andy is very attached to his bag.
(b) Andy might be stealing.
(c) Andy will be buying many groceries.
(d) Andy is afraid someone might keep his bag.
8. If the thought is too repugnant, what should be done?
(a) They should not know that the tube is being installed.
(b) The tube should be intalled at a young age.
(c) They should not think about it.
(d) The waste material could be colored pink or some other pleasing color.
9. Why does Andy feel conflicted about his art?
(a) It is not as good as he would like it to be.
(b) It will waste people's space.
(c) It never turns out as he plans.
(d) Others like it more than he does.
10. While people are living their lives what can happen?
(a) They fed and satisfied in a matter of minutes.
(b) They fall in love quickly.
(c) They are caught up short by death's appearance.
(d) They go from single to married in a matter of moments.
11. Whose habits does Andy follow?
(a) Pablo Picasso.
(b) Tennessee Williams.
(d) Truman Capote
12. What does Andy prefer carrying as opposed to traveler's checks or personal checks?
(a) Credit cards.
(c) Money orders.
(d) A debit card.
13. Over what do Andy and B argue?
(a) Whether or not Elton John always wears wild clothing.
(b) Whether or not Elizabeth Taylor would marry either one of them.
(c) Whether or not Andress is taller or shorter in person than she appears on film.
(d) Whether or not Paul McCartney would sing for them.
14. About what is this chapter?
15. What does Andy believe supermarkets should do?
(a) Sell more variety of items.
(b) Sell only what he needs.
(c) Buy back bad meat.
(d) Buy things back from people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Andy believe it would be ideal for items in the closet to have expiration dates?
2. What does Andy feel about change?
3. Why has Andy flown to Rome?
4. What do B and Andy discuss?
5. With what is B obsessed?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)