|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While people are living their lives what can happen?
(a) They are caught up short by death's appearance.
(b) They fed and satisfied in a matter of minutes.
(c) They go from single to married in a matter of moments.
(d) They fall in love quickly.
2. Is this chapter symbolic?
3. Andy is immediately annoyed by the direction of the conversation and tells Damian what?
(a) He does not want to talk about this topic.
(b) He would rather not talk to her.
(c) He would like her to leave.
(d) Being an artist is just another job.
4. Almost as much fun for Andy as grocery shopping is what?
(a) Buying for others.
(b) Cooking with his groceries.
(c) Eating his groceries.
(d) Shopping for books and magazines.
5. Andy's Torino art dealer phones, inviting Andy and B to what?
(a) A performance.
6. Why does Andy believe it would be ideal for items in the closet to have expiration dates?
(a) In order to know when they are out of style.
(b) In order to avoid the collection of too many things.
(c) In order to remember when they were purchased.
(d) In order to rip out the tags.
7. After it's over, what should one do?
(a) Laugh about it with a friend.
(b) Forget about it.
(c) Accept blame for it.
(d) Find somebody to pin the blame on and never let them forget it.
8. Andy finds what he is looking for and is content until when?
(a) He sees the price tag.
(b) A salesman tells him his purchase is on sale.
(c) He gets in a long line behind the register.
(d) A salesman shows him some new underwear options.
9. When does Andy enjoy going to restaurants and drugstores?
(a) During the afternoon.
(b) On the weekends.
(c) In the middle of the night.
(d) In the morning.
10. If you can't believe it's happening, what should you do?
(a) Complain about it.
(b) Forget about it.
(c) Talk about it.
(d) Pretend it is a movie.
11. Andy claims that the perception of discipline comes from what?
(a) Doing what he is told to do.
(b) Being quiet.
(c) Smiling all the time.
(d) His good manners.
12. With what can Andy not be bothered?
(a) Other people.
(c) A wallet.
(d) Dollar bills.
13. Andy and B are hosted by what film director?
(a) George Lucas.
(b) Stanley Kubrick.
(c) Franco Rossellini.
(d) Frank Capra.
14. A female B calls Andy. Why does Andy know who it is on the other end of the line before Andy picks up the phone?
(a) He is always hoping it is her calling.
(b) She calls the same time every day.
(c) He has caller ID.
(d) This B is notorious for calling Andy before he can call her.
15. Why does Andy think B must feel at home in Italy?
(a) Because of B's interest in Italy.
(b) Because of B's ability to speak Italian.
(c) Because of B's Italian descent.
(d) Because of B's dark complexion.
Short Answer Questions
1. As what does the bag function?
2. How many tricks does Andy have to help him persevere?
3. The fact that Andy will not relinquish his big bag when shopping at the grocery makes it appear that what is happening?
4. Of how many sentences is this chapter comprised?
5. Why does Andy want B to order room service?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)