|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Andy no different from most other people?
(a) He is nervous about getting married.
(b) He loves to eat.
(c) In his denial of death or unwillingness to discuss it.
(d) He has been in love many times.
2. What does Andy especially like getting and considers almost as a form of currency?
(d) Grocery lists.
3. When does Andy enjoy going to restaurants and drugstores?
(a) On the weekends.
(b) In the morning.
(c) During the afternoon.
(d) In the middle of the night.
4. After it's over, what should one do?
(a) Find somebody to pin the blame on and never let them forget it.
(b) Laugh about it with a friend.
(c) Forget about it.
(d) Accept blame for it.
5. What are Andy and B doing at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Sleeping in the lobby of the Grand Hotel in Rome.
(b) Talking in the lobby of the Grand Hotel in Rome.
(c) Watching television in the lobby of the Grand Hotel in Rome.
(d) People-watching in the lobby of the Grand Hotel in Rome.
6. Today, the target of Andy's consumption habits is what?
(b) Beauty products.
7. What does Andy think about flying?
(a) He does not mind it.
(b) He does not like it.
(c) He loves it.
(d) He refuses to do it.
8. Where would B prefer to shop?
9. What does Andy believe supermarkets should do?
(a) Buy back bad meat.
(b) Sell more variety of items.
(c) Sell only what he needs.
(d) Buy things back from people.
10. Why does Andy think B must feel at home in Italy?
(a) Because of B's dark complexion.
(b) Because of B's interest in Italy.
(c) Because of B's ability to speak Italian.
(d) Because of B's Italian descent.
11. When B leaves the room for a few minutes, how does Andy feel about being left alone with Damian?
(c) Very uncomfortable.
12. Where are Andy and B staying?
(a) At the Hotel Mirabeau in Paris.
(b) At the Hotel Mirabeau in Marseilles.
(c) At the Hotel Mirabeau in Nice.
(d) At the Hotel Mirabeau in Monte Carlo.
13. Andy recommends that people have tubes installed where?
(a) In the rectum.
(b) In the stomach.
(c) In the esophagus.
(d) In the intestines.
14. What happens to Andy's attempts to convince Damian and B about the value of nothing?
(a) It is laughed at.
(b) It becomes valid.
(c) It falls flat.
(d) It is ignored.
15. B has a special obsession with garbage and cringes at the thought of what?
(a) Anyone seeing what she discards.
(b) Replacing the bag with a new one.
(c) It smelling.
(d) Taking it to the dumpster.
Short Answer Questions
1. While people are living their lives what can happen?
2. What does Andy do before the big event that evening?
3. What does B clean with a special cloth?
4. Almost as much fun for Andy as grocery shopping is what?
5. Andy answers the phone in the midst of doing what?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)