|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Andy's Torino art dealer phones, inviting Andy and B to what?
(c) A performance.
2. What are Andy and B doing at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Sleeping in the lobby of the Grand Hotel in Rome.
(b) People-watching in the lobby of the Grand Hotel in Rome.
(c) Watching television in the lobby of the Grand Hotel in Rome.
(d) Talking in the lobby of the Grand Hotel in Rome.
3. What does Andy feel about change?
(a) It can be very useful.
(b) It makes a neat noise.
(c) It is inevitable.
(d) It can be a burden.
4. What might be another reason for the brevity of this chapter?
(a) He simply did not want to work on his book at that point of the process.
(b) He simply had other things he wanted to think about more.
(c) He simply got bored of the subject matter.
(d) He simply was unwilling to discuss the topic in any detail.
5. Today, the target of Andy's consumption habits is what?
(d) Beauty products.
6. What does Andy especially like getting and considers almost as a form of currency?
(d) Grocery lists.
7. What does Andy think about flying?
(a) He does not mind it.
(b) He loves it.
(c) He refuses to do it.
(d) He does not like it.
8. Andy recommends that people have tubes installed where?
(a) In the intestines.
(b) In the rectum.
(c) In the esophagus.
(d) In the stomach.
9. Why does Andy believe it would be ideal for items in the closet to have expiration dates?
(a) In order to remember when they were purchased.
(b) In order to avoid the collection of too many things.
(c) In order to rip out the tags.
(d) In order to know when they are out of style.
10. A female B calls Andy. Why does Andy know who it is on the other end of the line before Andy picks up the phone?
(a) He has caller ID.
(b) This B is notorious for calling Andy before he can call her.
(c) He is always hoping it is her calling.
(d) She calls the same time every day.
11. Andy is immediately annoyed by the direction of the conversation and tells Damian what?
(a) Being an artist is just another job.
(b) He would rather not talk to her.
(c) He does not want to talk about this topic.
(d) He would like her to leave.
12. Andy and B spot a number of celebrities in the hotel, including who?
(a) Elton John.
(b) Woody Allen.
(c) Elizabeth Taylor.
(d) Paul McCartney.
13. Whose habits does Andy follow?
(a) Tennessee Williams.
(c) Truman Capote
(d) Pablo Picasso.
14. To what other artist does Andy compare himself?
(a) Pablo Picasso.
(b) Judy Chicago.
(c) Jackson Pollock.
(d) Vincent Van Gogh.
15. Andy finds what he is looking for and is content until when?
(a) A salesman tells him his purchase is on sale.
(b) He sees the price tag.
(c) He gets in a long line behind the register.
(d) A salesman shows him some new underwear options.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do B and Andy discuss?
2. Over what do Andy and B argue?
3. Why should supermarkets do this?
4. Of how many sentences is this chapter comprised?
5. Does this last possible reason for the brevity of this chapter make him more human and average?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)