|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where would B prefer to shop?
2. When B returns to the room, what happens to the conversation?
(a) It becomes very heated.
(b) It continues.
(c) It ends completely.
(d) It moves to the topic of growing wiser with age.
3. What is significant about the abrupt style in a book filled with rambling statements?
(a) It is unnatural.
(b) It is less important than the rest of the book.
(c) It mimics the sometimes abrupt nature of death.
(d) It shows how much more important this chapter is than the others.
4. How does Andy try to dissuade Damian?
(a) By naming some people who really take risks in life.
(b) Being a celebrity artist is not always fun.
(c) Becoming a celebrity artist is very difficult.
(d) Being a celebrity artist takes more risk than one would think.
5. If the thought is too repugnant, what should be done?
(a) The tube should be intalled at a young age.
(b) They should not know that the tube is being installed.
(c) They should not think about it.
(d) The waste material could be colored pink or some other pleasing color.
6. Why has Andy flown to Rome?
(a) He is in need of a vacation.
(b) He loves Italy.
(c) To attend a major celebrity event.
(d) To visit the museums.
7. After it's over, what should one do?
(a) Find somebody to pin the blame on and never let them forget it.
(b) Accept blame for it.
(c) Forget about it.
(d) Laugh about it with a friend.
8. Why should supermarkets do this?
(a) In order to make shopping easier.
(b) In order to keep others from eating bad meat.
(c) In order to create a more balanced economy.
(d) In order to make him feel special.
9. Why does Andy believe it would be ideal for items in the closet to have expiration dates?
(a) In order to rip out the tags.
(b) In order to remember when they were purchased.
(c) In order to know when they are out of style.
(d) In order to avoid the collection of too many things.
10. Andy admires people who can use space wisely with what?
11. When B leaves the room for a few minutes, how does Andy feel about being left alone with Damian?
(b) Very uncomfortable.
12. Over what do Andy and B argue?
(a) Whether or not Andress is taller or shorter in person than she appears on film.
(b) Whether or not Paul McCartney would sing for them.
(c) Whether or not Elton John always wears wild clothing.
(d) Whether or not Elizabeth Taylor would marry either one of them.
13. Andy is immediately annoyed by the direction of the conversation and tells Damian what?
(a) He would rather not talk to her.
(b) He does not want to talk about this topic.
(c) Being an artist is just another job.
(d) He would like her to leave.
14. When breakfast arrives, by what is Andy delighted?
(a) A big glass of orange juice.
(b) A big bowl of cherries.
(c) A big stack of pancakes.
(d) A big bowl of cereal.
15. While people are living their lives what can happen?
(a) They are caught up short by death's appearance.
(b) They fed and satisfied in a matter of minutes.
(c) They fall in love quickly.
(d) They go from single to married in a matter of moments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andy feel that Rome is becoming?
2. Where are Andy and B staying?
3. To Andy's way of thinking, people compartmentalize their thoughts into what?
4. Almost as much fun for Andy as grocery shopping is what?
5. Why might this chapter be so short?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)