|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Andy admits to an affair with what?
(a) His television.
(b) A girl down the hall.
(c) Another artist.
(d) His friend.
2. Why is popular culture in America a great equalizer in Andy's opinion?
(a) The same products are available to poor people that are available to rich people.
(b) The same products can be made by him.
(c) The same products can be found at multiple locations.
(d) It is necessary in life.
3. What city is more aesthetic than New York?
(a) Los Angeles.
4. What does Andy regret not having?
(a) A pet.
(c) A boss.
5. Why should this plan be put into effect for both permanent and short term beauty shortcomings?
(a) So that one will be transparent.
(b) So that others will know what to expect.
(c) So that a person always feels in control of his or her attractiveness.
(d) So others will know what topics of conversation to avoid.
6. If Andy had a television show, what would he call it?
(a) Nothing Special.
(c) Something Special.
(d) Something Strange.
7. Where is Andy shot?
(a) At a store.
(b) At his home.
(c) In a dark alley.
(d) At his studio.
8. Does Andy believe that a person should change his or her beauty for the sake of changing with trends?
9. Whose hands does Andy study?
(a) A waiter's.
(b) His neighbor's.
(c) His own.
(d) His girlfriend's.
10. If children understand early how insignificant _____________ is, they will not be so obsessed with it.
11. What does this fear create?
(a) A basis for loneliness.
(b) A basis for unhappiness.
(c) A basis for anger.
(d) A basis of respect.
12. What does Andy believe about love?
(a) It is too complicated and involves more work than most people are willing or able to commit to.
(b) It is what he obsesses over.
(c) It is all anyone needs in life.
(d) It does not exist.
13. Why does Andy believe people act like babies longer than before?
(a) The hormones in food keep people in an infant state.
(b) There are more options and personal decisions in life.
(c) People are living longer.
(d) Their parents do not know how to raise them.
14. Andy ends the conversation by telling B that Andy needs to do what to his hair?
(a) Shave it.
(b) Dye it.
(c) Perm it.
(d) Cut it.
15. Who is Taxi?
(a) A waitress at Andy's favorite restaurant.
(b) A cab driver.
(c) A television show.
(d) A spoiled South Carolina debutante.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Andy's attack take place?
2. Why should a person take the initiative and point out his or her own personal shortcomings?
3. Does Andy feel that being in the dark about love and sex can be a good situation?
4. Andy feels that the best love is what kind of love?
5. B offers up an alternative career for Andy. What is that career?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)