|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Andy feel that being in the dark about love and sex can be a good situation?
(c) Not at first.
2. With whom does Andy have a special fascination?
(a) Talk show hosts.
(d) Other artists.
3. What does this fear create?
(a) A basis for anger.
(b) A basis of respect.
(c) A basis for unhappiness.
(d) A basis for loneliness.
4. Why should a person take the initiative and point out his or her own personal shortcomings?
(a) So others can avoid him or her.
(b) So that another person could leave if he or she did not like the shortcomings.
(c) So others know what can be expected of this person.
(d) So that another person will not be allowed the opportunity to offend that person.
5. What does Taxi do with makeup?
(a) She steals it.
(b) She rarely uses it.
(c) She hoards it.
(d) She gives it away.
6. When does Andy believe that people should be informed about love and sex?
(a) Age forty.
(b) Age twenty.
(c) Age ten.
(d) Age thirty.
7. Why does Andy believe this is a good age to learn about love and sex?
(a) People should learn before puberty.
(b) People should not get married until they are in their thirties.
(c) People are living longer and there should be a longer period of anticipation in people's lives.
(d) People should not become sexually active until after high school.
8. Due to what does Andy spend much of a sickly childhood in bed with paper dolls?
(a) Many broken bones.
(c) St. Vitus Dance.
9. Why does New York not have time to have an aesthetic?
(a) It takes a person half a day to go either downtown or uptown.
(b) There is very little art in New York.
(c) It is ugly and dirty.
(d) The people are rude and loud.
10. In Andy's case, what does he believe that he is lacking?
(a) Some chemical that physically blocks further maturity and keeps him locked in a perpetual state of being a Mama's Boy.
(b) Good role models.
(c) A reason to grow up.
(d) The tools to grow up.
11. Andy admits to an affair with what?
(a) Another artist.
(b) A girl down the hall.
(c) His friend.
(d) His television.
12. Andy believes that during this time people forget about what?
(a) What it is like to be normal.
(b) What good art really is.
(c) What true emotions are.
(d) What matters to them.
13. Andy also explores the concept of having what?
(a) A great deal of money.
(b) Time on your hands.
(c) No free time.
(d) A busy schedule.
14. What would Andy's fear prevent him from ever being able to do?
(a) What he wants.
(b) Have a job on television.
(c) Spending money.
(d) Become close to anyone.
15. B offers up an alternative career for Andy. What is that career?
(a) Police officer.
(b) President of the United States.
(c) Customs Official.
(d) A college professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. As an "energy-loser" Andy refrains as much as possible from what?
2. Where is Andy shot?
3. When Andy has an appointment to meet someone at ten o'clock, what does that person sometimes do?
4. For whom is this basis formed?
5. Is being overweight a hindrance to beauty to Andy's way of thinking?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)