|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Andy had not been famous for being Andy Warhol, what does Andy believe would not have happened to him?
(a) He would not have been shot.
(b) He would not have any friends.
(c) He would not be so wealthy.
(d) He would not be happy.
2. If children understand early how insignificant _____________ is, they will not be so obsessed with it.
3. Andy is a firm believer in utilizing what?
(a) His fame.
(b) His friends.
(c) His contacts.
(d) Leftovers in business.
4. Why does Andy believe this is a good age to learn about love and sex?
(a) People should learn before puberty.
(b) People should not get married until they are in their thirties.
(c) People should not become sexually active until after high school.
(d) People are living longer and there should be a longer period of anticipation in people's lives.
5. Does Andy believe that a person should change his or her beauty for the sake of changing with trends?
6. According to Andy, in what courses do elementary school children need to be taught?
(a) Art, dance, and music.
(b) Beauty, love and sex.
(c) Science, history, and foreign languages.
(d) Math, reading, and writing.
7. What is the largest part of being famous?
(a) The parties.
(b) The friends.
(c) The mystique of fame and notoriety.
(d) The money.
8. For whom is this basis formed?
(a) Anyone who can do it successfully.
(b) Anyone who is not lonely.
(c) Anyone who is never angry.
(d) Anyone who is happy.
9. What would Andy's fear prevent him from ever being able to do?
(a) What he wants.
(b) Have a job on television.
(c) Become close to anyone.
(d) Spending money.
10. Andy feels that each person has some beauty at different points in life but what?
(a) Not everyone can see the beauty in everyone else.
(b) It is impossible to define a person as totally beautiful.
(c) It grows as one ages.
(d) It lessens as one ages.
11. Andy admits to an affair with what?
(a) His friend.
(b) Another artist.
(c) His television.
(d) A girl down the hall.
12. Are Andy's movies purely about sex?
13. What are these things that are beautiful to him?
(a) Super models, athletes, and dancers.
(b) Scientists, mathematicians, and doctors.
(c) A pair of comfortable shoes, his own bedroom, and US Customs upon re-entering the United States after a trip.
(d) Flowers, animals, and organic products.
14. Where is Andy shot?
(a) At a store.
(b) In a dark alley.
(c) At his studio.
(d) At his home.
15. Why does he find this to be the hardest part?
(a) He is nervous around strangers.
(b) He does not like to write.
(c) He likes to have close family and friends nearby.
(d) These people come to the interview with preconceived ideas of what they are going to publicize about Andy before even speaking with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Andy realize his true marriage to media?
2. Why does Andy agree with this woman about her opinion of herself?
3. Andy and B then discuss the viability of Andy becoming what one day?
4. What does Andy hope for Taxi?
5. Why should a person take the initiative and point out his or her own personal shortcomings?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)