|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why should a person take the initiative and point out his or her own personal shortcomings?
(a) So that another person could leave if he or she did not like the shortcomings.
(b) So that another person will not be allowed the opportunity to offend that person.
(c) So others can avoid him or her.
(d) So others know what can be expected of this person.
2. What does Andy equate with the first time he, as an adult, sees the movie SNOW WHITE?
(a) The fantasy of love.
(b) The importance of love.
(c) The anticipation of love and sex.
(d) The ignorance of youth.
3. How does Andy adopt this pattern?
(a) He cancels.
(b) He reschedules.
(c) He arrives early.
(d) He arrives at five minutes to one for every ten o'clock appointment.
4. Andy admits to an affair with what?
(a) His television.
(b) Another artist.
(c) A girl down the hall.
(d) His friend.
5. Andy ends the conversation by telling B that Andy needs to do what to his hair?
(a) Shave it.
(b) Perm it.
(c) Dye it.
(d) Cut it.
6. With what does Taxi struggle?
(a) Life with little money and the comforts she is used to.
(b) Getting into school.
(c) Being away from her family.
(d) Becoming an artist.
7. When does Andy's attack take place?
(a) In June, 1968.
(b) In June, 1967.
(c) In June, 1966.
(d) In June, 1965.
8. Andy feels that the best love is what kind of love?
(a) Not-to-think-about-it love.
(b) True love.
(c) Do-not-do-it love.
(d) Love-with-all-your-heart love.
9. When does Andy believe that people should be informed about love and sex?
(a) Age ten.
(b) Age forty.
(c) Age twenty.
(d) Age thirty.
10. B offers up an alternative career for Andy. What is that career?
(a) A college professor.
(b) Customs Official.
(c) Police officer.
(d) President of the United States.
11. What would Andy's fear prevent him from ever being able to do?
(a) What he wants.
(b) Have a job on television.
(c) Spending money.
(d) Become close to anyone.
12. Why does Andy feel this way about being in the dark about love and sex?
(a) It is better to understand love and sex so one does not get hurt.
(b) Some must be known about love and sex so one can protect him or herself.
(c) As one grows older, one can learn more about love and sex, so the knowledge does not come to them to abruptly.
(d) Knowledge kills all anticipation and excitement, which are the major attributes of making love anyway.
13. To what aspect of Andy are entertainment celebrities especially drawn?
(a) His kindness.
(b) His personality.
(c) His art and bohemian lifestyle.
(d) His wealth.
14. Andy believes that during this time people forget about what?
(a) What good art really is.
(b) What it is like to be normal.
(c) What true emotions are.
(d) What matters to them.
15. Does Andy believe that a person should change his or her beauty for the sake of changing with trends?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Andy realize his true marriage to media?
2. Are Andy's movies purely about sex?
3. What nightmare does Andy have?
4. Why does Andy have a special fascination with these people?
5. To what does this discussion of Andy's physical appearance lead?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)