|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andy regret not having?
(a) A boss.
(c) A pet.
2. How does Andy mock his physical appearance?
(a) By talking about his lack of hair and crooked spine.
(b) By talking about his pallor, shaggy, silver white hair, the chic freakiness and affectless gaze.
(c) By talking about his weight and short fingers.
(d) By talking about his crooked teeth.
3. What is Andy's fear?
(a) Being poor.
(b) Losing his fame.
(c) Losing his friends.
(d) Being on live television.
4. Andy feels that each person has some beauty at different points in life but what?
(a) It lessens as one ages.
(b) Not everyone can see the beauty in everyone else.
(c) It grows as one ages.
(d) It is impossible to define a person as totally beautiful.
5. Does Andy feel that being in the dark about love and sex can be a good situation?
(d) Not at first.
6. Andy believes that the events that happen in people's lives are more like what?
(a) Watching a play.
(b) The action in his life.
(c) Watching TV than the shows presented on television.
(d) Fiction than reality.
7. What else does Taxi hoard?
(a) Andy's work.
(b) Old brassieres.
8. How does Taxi adapt to her new life?
(a) By studying hard.
(b) By buying used art supplies.
(c) By asking Andy for help.
(d) By buying cheap clothes.
9. What are these things that are beautiful to him?
(a) Scientists, mathematicians, and doctors.
(b) Flowers, animals, and organic products.
(c) A pair of comfortable shoes, his own bedroom, and US Customs upon re-entering the United States after a trip.
(d) Super models, athletes, and dancers.
10. What is Taxi's main focus each day?
(a) Getting her art work completed.
(b) Finding places to exhibit her art.
(c) Getting and hoarding the drugs she will need to support her addictions.
(d) Paying her bills.
11. What does Andy hope for Taxi?
(a) That she will be successful.
(b) That she can find happiness.
(c) That the singer can take care of Taxi better than Andy could.
(d) That her parents will support her.
12. With whom does Andy have a special fascination?
(b) Other artists.
(d) Talk show hosts.
13. What is the largest part of being famous?
(a) The friends.
(b) The parties.
(c) The money.
(d) The mystique of fame and notoriety.
14. Andy believes that during this time people forget about what?
(a) What good art really is.
(b) What it is like to be normal.
(c) What true emotions are.
(d) What matters to them.
15. According to Andy, in what courses do elementary school children need to be taught?
(a) Science, history, and foreign languages.
(b) Art, dance, and music.
(c) Math, reading, and writing.
(d) Beauty, love and sex.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nightmare does Andy have?
2. What does Andy feel is the best part of time?
3. What is the art style that Andy establishes which draws even more people and more celebrity to him?
4. If Andy had a television show, what would he call it?
5. When does Andy realize his true marriage to media?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)