|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are these things that are beautiful to him?
(a) Flowers, animals, and organic products.
(b) Super models, athletes, and dancers.
(c) A pair of comfortable shoes, his own bedroom, and US Customs upon re-entering the United States after a trip.
(d) Scientists, mathematicians, and doctors.
2. What does Andy equate with the first time he, as an adult, sees the movie SNOW WHITE?
(a) The anticipation of love and sex.
(b) The importance of love.
(c) The ignorance of youth.
(d) The fantasy of love.
3. If children understand early how insignificant _____________ is, they will not be so obsessed with it.
4. Andy and B then discuss the viability of Andy becoming what one day?
(a) A father.
(b) A famous artist.
(c) A college professor.
(d) President of the United States.
5. With what does Taxi struggle?
(a) Life with little money and the comforts she is used to.
(b) Being away from her family.
(c) Getting into school.
(d) Becoming an artist.
6. What would Andy's fear prevent him from ever being able to do?
(a) Become close to anyone.
(b) Have a job on television.
(c) Spending money.
(d) What he wants.
7. Andy's musings about the concept of time range from what?
(a) The somewhat practical to the very practical.
(b) The somewhat odd to the very strange.
(c) The practical to the ridiculous.
(d) The ridiculus to the insane.
8. What does Taxi do with makeup?
(a) She rarely uses it.
(b) She steals it.
(c) She gives it away.
(d) She hoards it.
9. What is Taxi's main focus each day?
(a) Paying her bills.
(b) Getting and hoarding the drugs she will need to support her addictions.
(c) Getting her art work completed.
(d) Finding places to exhibit her art.
10. How does Andy adopt this pattern?
(a) He reschedules.
(b) He arrives early.
(c) He cancels.
(d) He arrives at five minutes to one for every ten o'clock appointment.
11. What does Andy say about Taxi's hygiene habits?
(a) They are horrendous.
(b) They are normal.
(c) They are strict.
(d) They are abnormal.
12. Andy also believes that a person can make a conscious choice to do what, regarding his time?
(a) He can spend it happy or sad.
(b) He can waste time.
(c) He can make their time more efficient.
(d) He can do what he wants with his time.
13. B offers up an alternative career for Andy. What is that career?
(a) A college professor.
(b) President of the United States.
(c) Police officer.
(d) Customs Official.
14. The hardest work for Andy, after being alive, is what?
(a) Making friends.
(b) Having sex.
(c) Earning money.
(d) Making art.
15. What city is more aesthetic than New York?
(a) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what aspect of Andy are entertainment celebrities especially drawn?
2. How does Andy mock his physical appearance?
3. As a young man, Andy strives to learn about love and finds the truest representations where?
4. Why does a woman shoot Andy?
5. According to Andy, in what courses do elementary school children need to be taught?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)