|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Andy's fear?
(a) Losing his fame.
(b) Being poor.
(c) Being on live television.
(d) Losing his friends.
2. If Andy had not been famous for being Andy Warhol, what does Andy believe would not have happened to him?
(a) He would not be so wealthy.
(b) He would not have any friends.
(c) He would not be happy.
(d) He would not have been shot.
3. Why does New York not have time to have an aesthetic?
(a) The people are rude and loud.
(b) It takes a person half a day to go either downtown or uptown.
(c) There is very little art in New York.
(d) It is ugly and dirty.
4. What does Andy find to be the hardest part of fame?
(a) Greeting fans.
(b) Doing interviews with people from different media.
(c) Signing autographs.
(d) Being lonely.
5. When does Andy realize his true marriage to media?
(a) When he purchases a telephone.
(b) When he purchases a tape recorder.
(c) When he purchases his television.
(d) When he cannot leave his tape recorder at home.
6. When Andy arrives in New York, where does he live?
(a) In an art commune.
(b) In a studio apartment.
(c) In a small one bedroom apartment.
(d) In the YMCA.
7. How does Andy adopt this pattern?
(a) He reschedules.
(b) He arrives at five minutes to one for every ten o'clock appointment.
(c) He cancels.
(d) He arrives early.
8. Andy also believes that a person can make a conscious choice to do what, regarding his time?
(a) He can make their time more efficient.
(b) He can do what he wants with his time.
(c) He can waste time.
(d) He can spend it happy or sad.
9. With what does Taxi struggle?
(a) Being away from her family.
(b) Getting into school.
(c) Becoming an artist.
(d) Life with little money and the comforts she is used to.
10. Are Andy's movies purely about sex?
11. Andy is a firm believer in utilizing what?
(a) Leftovers in business.
(b) His contacts.
(c) His fame.
(d) His friends.
12. Andy applies this philosophy to everything but what?
(a) Buying a pet and making art.
(b) Earning money and becoming famous.
(c) Buying a pet and buying food.
(d) Making art and buying food.
13. What does Taxi do with makeup?
(a) She steals it.
(b) She rarely uses it.
(c) She gives it away.
(d) She hoards it.
14. As an "energy-loser" Andy refrains as much as possible from what?
(a) Talking to strangers.
(c) Making friends.
(d) Working hard.
15. Why does Andy feel this way about being in the dark about love and sex?
(a) Some must be known about love and sex so one can protect him or herself.
(b) It is better to understand love and sex so one does not get hurt.
(c) As one grows older, one can learn more about love and sex, so the knowledge does not come to them to abruptly.
(d) Knowledge kills all anticipation and excitement, which are the major attributes of making love anyway.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does he find this to be the hardest part?
2. What city is more aesthetic than New York?
3. With what is Andy obsessed, regarding his appearance?
4. Does Andy feel that being in the dark about love and sex can be a good situation?
5. With whom does Andy have a special fascination?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)