|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Andy is a firm believer in utilizing what?
(a) His contacts.
(b) Leftovers in business.
(c) His friends.
(d) His fame.
2. To what does this discussion of Andy's physical appearance lead?
(a) A short discussion of makeup and bodily scars.
(b) A long discussion of tatoos and piercings.
(c) A long discussion of makeup and bodily scars.
(d) A short discussions of tatoos and piercings.
3. Why does New York not have time to have an aesthetic?
(a) It takes a person half a day to go either downtown or uptown.
(b) It is ugly and dirty.
(c) The people are rude and loud.
(d) There is very little art in New York.
4. To round out his statements on beauty, Andy names how many things that are always beautiful to him?
5. Why has Taxi moved to New York City?
(a) To make more money.
(b) To have a better life.
(c) To meet Andy Warhol.
(d) To prove to her family that she can carve out a life on her own.
6. Why does Andy believe it is preferable to think of nothing?
(a) It is too difficult to think about anything.
(b) It is less stressful to think of nothing.
(c) No one will be offended or hurt.
(d) It is nothing that is exciting and sexy in this world.
7. When does Andy realize his true marriage to media?
(a) When he purchases his television.
(b) When he purchases a telephone.
(c) When he cannot leave his tape recorder at home.
(d) When he purchases a tape recorder.
8. Is being overweight a hindrance to beauty to Andy's way of thinking?
9. Why does Andy believe this is a good age to learn about love and sex?
(a) People should learn before puberty.
(b) People should not get married until they are in their thirties.
(c) People are living longer and there should be a longer period of anticipation in people's lives.
(d) People should not become sexually active until after high school.
10. The hardest work for Andy, after being alive, is what?
(a) Having sex.
(b) Making friends.
(c) Earning money.
(d) Making art.
11. Andy believes that the events that happen in people's lives are more like what?
(a) The action in his life.
(b) Watching a play.
(c) Watching TV than the shows presented on television.
(d) Fiction than reality.
12. Fame has what?
(a) Drawbacks and advantages.
(b) Neither drawbacks nor advantages.
13. Andy's musings about the concept of time range from what?
(a) The practical to the ridiculous.
(b) The ridiculus to the insane.
(c) The somewhat practical to the very practical.
(d) The somewhat odd to the very strange.
14. As an "energy-loser" Andy refrains as much as possible from what?
(b) Making friends.
(c) Working hard.
(d) Talking to strangers.
15. Andy applies this philosophy to everything but what?
(a) Buying a pet and making art.
(b) Making art and buying food.
(c) Buying a pet and buying food.
(d) Earning money and becoming famous.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does this concept come to Andy?
2. Why does a woman shoot Andy?
3. Andy and B then discuss the viability of Andy becoming what one day?
4. With what is Andy obsessed, regarding his appearance?
5. What does a four hundred pound woman with a beautiful face never do?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)