|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Andy and B then discuss the viability of Andy becoming what one day?
(a) A college professor.
(b) A father.
(c) President of the United States.
(d) A famous artist.
2. Due to what does Andy spend much of a sickly childhood in bed with paper dolls?
(a) St. Vitus Dance.
(b) Many broken bones.
3. Why is popular culture in America a great equalizer in Andy's opinion?
(a) It is necessary in life.
(b) The same products are available to poor people that are available to rich people.
(c) The same products can be made by him.
(d) The same products can be found at multiple locations.
4. As a young man, Andy strives to learn about love and finds the truest representations where?
(a) In restaurants.
(b) On the streets.
(c) In his friends.
(d) In movies.
5. Andy believes that during this time people forget about what?
(a) What good art really is.
(b) What matters to them.
(c) What true emotions are.
(d) What it is like to be normal.
6. What does Taxi do with makeup?
(a) She rarely uses it.
(b) She hoards it.
(c) She gives it away.
(d) She steals it.
7. Why does Andy find his first television set fascinating?
(a) It is the most technologically-advanced appliance he owns.
(b) There are shows on at all hours of the day.
(c) He no longer has to entertain himself.
(d) People on the TV can share their problems with him, making Andy more immune to the problems of his real life acquaintances.
8. What does Andy say about Taxi's hygiene habits?
(a) They are normal.
(b) They are horrendous.
(c) They are strict.
(d) They are abnormal.
9. When does Andy realize his true marriage to media?
(a) When he cannot leave his tape recorder at home.
(b) When he purchases his television.
(c) When he purchases a telephone.
(d) When he purchases a tape recorder.
10. If Andy had not been famous for being Andy Warhol, what does Andy believe would not have happened to him?
(a) He would not be happy.
(b) He would not have been shot.
(c) He would not have any friends.
(d) He would not be so wealthy.
11. To what aspect of Andy are entertainment celebrities especially drawn?
(a) His personality.
(b) His kindness.
(c) His art and bohemian lifestyle.
(d) His wealth.
12. What would Andy's fear prevent him from ever being able to do?
(a) Become close to anyone.
(b) Have a job on television.
(c) What he wants.
(d) Spending money.
13. Andy feels that the best love is what kind of love?
(a) Do-not-do-it love.
(b) Love-with-all-your-heart love.
(c) Not-to-think-about-it love.
(d) True love.
14. Does Andy feel that being in the dark about love and sex can be a good situation?
(c) Not at first.
15. Real beauty, to Andy, is exemplified by what?
(a) Cleanliness and good grooming.
(b) The selfless and helpful.
(c) The meek and mild.
(d) Kindness and virtue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andy find to be the hardest part of fame?
2. Andy believes that the events that happen in people's lives are more like what?
3. To what does this discussion of Andy's physical appearance lead?
4. When Andy has an appointment to meet someone at ten o'clock, what does that person sometimes do?
5. Does Andy believe that a person should change his or her beauty for the sake of changing with trends?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)