|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Andy had not been famous for being Andy Warhol, what does Andy believe would not have happened to him?
(a) He would not have any friends.
(b) He would not be happy.
(c) He would not be so wealthy.
(d) He would not have been shot.
2. What is Andy determined to become?
(b) A good artist.
(c) A loner.
(d) Friends with other artists.
3. What does Andy find to be the hardest part of fame?
(a) Signing autographs.
(b) Being lonely.
(c) Greeting fans.
(d) Doing interviews with people from different media.
4. In Andy's case, what does he believe that he is lacking?
(a) The tools to grow up.
(b) Good role models.
(c) Some chemical that physically blocks further maturity and keeps him locked in a perpetual state of being a Mama's Boy.
(d) A reason to grow up.
5. What does a four hundred pound woman with a beautiful face never do?
(a) Go outside.
(b) Look in a mirror.
(c) Look in a mirror to see anything other than her face.
(d) Invite people over.
6. Andy himself tends to be fascinated by people as opposed to what?
(a) Being used to them.
(b) Being annoyed by them.
(c) Being friends with them.
(d) Being in love with anyone.
7. Toward whom does Andy gravitate more?
(a) Beauties instead of talkers.
(b) Those who are quiet.
(c) Talkers instead of beauties.
(d) His friends.
8. What does Andy hope for Taxi?
(a) That her parents will support her.
(b) That she can find happiness.
(c) That she will be successful.
(d) That the singer can take care of Taxi better than Andy could.
9. With what does Taxi struggle?
(a) Life with little money and the comforts she is used to.
(b) Getting into school.
(c) Being away from her family.
(d) Becoming an artist.
10. Are Andy's movies purely about sex?
11. As an "energy-loser" Andy refrains as much as possible from what?
(a) Talking to strangers.
(b) Making friends.
(d) Working hard.
12. When Andy arrives in New York, where does he live?
(a) In the YMCA.
(b) In a small one bedroom apartment.
(c) In a studio apartment.
(d) In an art commune.
13. Andy's musings about the concept of time range from what?
(a) The somewhat practical to the very practical.
(b) The practical to the ridiculous.
(c) The ridiculus to the insane.
(d) The somewhat odd to the very strange.
14. The hardest work for Andy, after being alive, is what?
(a) Making art.
(b) Having sex.
(c) Earning money.
(d) Making friends.
15. Does Andy feel that being in the dark about love and sex can be a good situation?
(c) Not at first.
Short Answer Questions
1. Andy's career has its beginnings in what type of art?
2. Why is popular culture in America a great equalizer in Andy's opinion?
3. Why does Andy have a special fascination with these people?
4. Does Andy believe that a person should change his or her beauty for the sake of changing with trends?
5. To Andy, why is the idea of fame relative?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)