|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is popular culture in America a great equalizer in Andy's opinion?
(a) The same products can be found at multiple locations.
(b) The same products can be made by him.
(c) The same products are available to poor people that are available to rich people.
(d) It is necessary in life.
2. Why has Taxi moved to New York City?
(a) To make more money.
(b) To have a better life.
(c) To prove to her family that she can carve out a life on her own.
(d) To meet Andy Warhol.
3. B offers up an alternative career for Andy. What is that career?
(a) A college professor.
(b) Police officer.
(c) Customs Official.
(d) President of the United States.
4. Andy and B then discuss the viability of Andy becoming what one day?
(a) President of the United States.
(b) A famous artist.
(c) A college professor.
(d) A father.
5. According to Andy, in what courses do elementary school children need to be taught?
(a) Art, dance, and music.
(b) Science, history, and foreign languages.
(c) Math, reading, and writing.
(d) Beauty, love and sex.
6. To Andy, why is the idea of fame relative?
(a) As soon as a person begins to know a famous person, the aura of fame is diminished a little bit.
(b) Fame is shallow.
(c) There is always someone more famous than you.
(d) Fame comes and goes.
7. What are these things that are beautiful to him?
(a) Super models, athletes, and dancers.
(b) Scientists, mathematicians, and doctors.
(c) A pair of comfortable shoes, his own bedroom, and US Customs upon re-entering the United States after a trip.
(d) Flowers, animals, and organic products.
8. Why does Andy have a special fascination with these people?
(a) They are able to balance the pressure of creating a successful show all the while seeming to just be engaged in conversation with several famous people.
(b) He wants to learn from them.
(c) They are so different from him.
(d) They are so strong.
9. How does Andy mock his physical appearance?
(a) By talking about his lack of hair and crooked spine.
(b) By talking about his crooked teeth.
(c) By talking about his weight and short fingers.
(d) By talking about his pallor, shaggy, silver white hair, the chic freakiness and affectless gaze.
10. What else does Taxi hoard?
(a) Andy's work.
(d) Old brassieres.
11. Andy himself tends to be fascinated by people as opposed to what?
(a) Being friends with them.
(b) Being annoyed by them.
(c) Being used to them.
(d) Being in love with anyone.
12. What does this fear create?
(a) A basis for loneliness.
(b) A basis for unhappiness.
(c) A basis for anger.
(d) A basis of respect.
13. As a young man, Andy strives to learn about love and finds the truest representations where?
(a) In restaurants.
(b) In his friends.
(c) In movies.
(d) On the streets.
14. If Andy had not been famous for being Andy Warhol, what does Andy believe would not have happened to him?
(a) He would not be happy.
(b) He would not have any friends.
(c) He would not have been shot.
(d) He would not be so wealthy.
15. What does Andy recall when he is shot?
(a) Seeing a bright light.
(b) Being afraid of his attacker.
(c) Feeling that he is watching the event as opposed to experiencing it.
(d) Feeling a great deal of pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Taxi do in regards to fashion statements?
2. What does Andy admit about the business at first?
3. The hardest work for Andy, after being alive, is what?
4. If Andy had a television show, what would he call it?
5. Does Andy feel that being in the dark about love and sex can be a good situation?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)