|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Andy had not been famous for being Andy Warhol, what does Andy believe would not have happened to him?
(a) He would not have any friends.
(b) He would not be so wealthy.
(c) He would not have been shot.
(d) He would not be happy.
2. To what aspect of Andy are entertainment celebrities especially drawn?
(a) His kindness.
(b) His wealth.
(c) His personality.
(d) His art and bohemian lifestyle.
3. In Andy's case, what does he believe that he is lacking?
(a) The tools to grow up.
(b) Some chemical that physically blocks further maturity and keeps him locked in a perpetual state of being a Mama's Boy.
(c) A reason to grow up.
(d) Good role models.
4. What does Andy feel is the best part of time?
(a) The time after an event.
(b) When is goes by slowly.
(c) The anticipation of an event.
(d) When is goes by quickly.
5. Andy also believes that a person can make a conscious choice to do what, regarding his time?
(a) He can waste time.
(b) He can make their time more efficient.
(c) He can do what he wants with his time.
(d) He can spend it happy or sad.
6. Why is popular culture in America a great equalizer in Andy's opinion?
(a) The same products can be found at multiple locations.
(b) It is necessary in life.
(c) The same products can be made by him.
(d) The same products are available to poor people that are available to rich people.
7. The hardest work for Andy, after being alive, is what?
(a) Having sex.
(b) Making art.
(c) Earning money.
(d) Making friends.
8. Is being overweight a hindrance to beauty to Andy's way of thinking?
9. With what does Taxi struggle?
(a) Life with little money and the comforts she is used to.
(b) Becoming an artist.
(c) Getting into school.
(d) Being away from her family.
10. As a young man, Andy strives to learn about love and finds the truest representations where?
(a) On the streets.
(b) In his friends.
(c) In movies.
(d) In restaurants.
11. What does Andy find to be the hardest part of fame?
(a) Being lonely.
(b) Doing interviews with people from different media.
(c) Signing autographs.
(d) Greeting fans.
12. If Andy had a television show, what would he call it?
(a) Something Strange.
(c) Nothing Special.
(d) Something Special.
13. Andy also explores the concept of having what?
(a) A busy schedule.
(b) A great deal of money.
(c) No free time.
(d) Time on your hands.
14. Why does Andy agree with this woman about her opinion of herself?
(a) The woman wants to lose weight to be beautiful.
(b) The woman is not what others would call beautiful.
(c) The woman faces the world with a beautiful, confident demeanor.
(d) The woman has a beautiful face, so she is partially beautiful.
15. Andy's career has its beginnings in what type of art?
(b) Commercial art.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Andy believe that a person should change his or her beauty for the sake of changing with trends?
2. When does Andy believe that people should be informed about love and sex?
3. What is Andy's fear?
4. To Andy, why is the idea of fame relative?
5. Why does New York not have time to have an aesthetic?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)