|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Andy believe that a person should change his or her beauty for the sake of changing with trends?
2. What does Andy equate with the first time he, as an adult, sees the movie SNOW WHITE?
(a) The ignorance of youth.
(b) The importance of love.
(c) The anticipation of love and sex.
(d) The fantasy of love.
3. According to Andy, in what courses do elementary school children need to be taught?
(a) Science, history, and foreign languages.
(b) Math, reading, and writing.
(c) Beauty, love and sex.
(d) Art, dance, and music.
4. Why does he find this to be the hardest part?
(a) These people come to the interview with preconceived ideas of what they are going to publicize about Andy before even speaking with him.
(b) He likes to have close family and friends nearby.
(c) He does not like to write.
(d) He is nervous around strangers.
5. What is Taxi's main focus each day?
(a) Getting and hoarding the drugs she will need to support her addictions.
(b) Finding places to exhibit her art.
(c) Getting her art work completed.
(d) Paying her bills.
6. Why does Andy feel this way about being in the dark about love and sex?
(a) Some must be known about love and sex so one can protect him or herself.
(b) As one grows older, one can learn more about love and sex, so the knowledge does not come to them to abruptly.
(c) It is better to understand love and sex so one does not get hurt.
(d) Knowledge kills all anticipation and excitement, which are the major attributes of making love anyway.
7. What does Andy regret not having?
(c) A boss.
(d) A pet.
8. To what is Taxi addicted?
9. Fame has what?
(b) Drawbacks and advantages.
(d) Neither drawbacks nor advantages.
10. What are these things that are beautiful to him?
(a) Scientists, mathematicians, and doctors.
(b) A pair of comfortable shoes, his own bedroom, and US Customs upon re-entering the United States after a trip.
(c) Super models, athletes, and dancers.
(d) Flowers, animals, and organic products.
11. As a teenager, Andy finds summer employment where?
(a) At a museum.
(b) At a gallery.
(c) At an art store.
(d) At a department store.
12. As an "energy-loser" Andy refrains as much as possible from what?
(a) Working hard.
(b) Talking to strangers.
(c) Making friends.
13. How does Andy adopt this pattern?
(a) He reschedules.
(b) He arrives early.
(c) He arrives at five minutes to one for every ten o'clock appointment.
(d) He cancels.
14. Why does Andy believe people act like babies longer than before?
(a) People are living longer.
(b) Their parents do not know how to raise them.
(c) The hormones in food keep people in an infant state.
(d) There are more options and personal decisions in life.
15. If Andy had not been famous for being Andy Warhol, what does Andy believe would not have happened to him?
(a) He would not be happy.
(b) He would not be so wealthy.
(c) He would not have any friends.
(d) He would not have been shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the largest part of being famous?
2. What is Andy determined to become?
3. As a young man, Andy strives to learn about love and finds the truest representations where?
4. What does Andy say about Taxi's hygiene habits?
5. Andy admits to an affair with what?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)