|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else does Taxi hoard?
(a) Old brassieres.
(b) Andy's work.
2. What is the largest part of being famous?
(a) The money.
(b) The friends.
(c) The mystique of fame and notoriety.
(d) The parties.
3. What does Taxi do with makeup?
(a) She steals it.
(b) She rarely uses it.
(c) She hoards it.
(d) She gives it away.
4. Andy also explores the concept of having what?
(a) No free time.
(b) A busy schedule.
(c) Time on your hands.
(d) A great deal of money.
5. What would Andy's fear prevent him from ever being able to do?
(a) What he wants.
(b) Have a job on television.
(c) Become close to anyone.
(d) Spending money.
6. Why does a woman shoot Andy?
(a) She thinks he is robbing her.
(b) She wants Andy to produce a film script she had written and he rejected the project.
(c) She wants to kill him.
(d) She is afraid he would attack her.
7. What are these things that are beautiful to him?
(a) Super models, athletes, and dancers.
(b) A pair of comfortable shoes, his own bedroom, and US Customs upon re-entering the United States after a trip.
(c) Scientists, mathematicians, and doctors.
(d) Flowers, animals, and organic products.
8. In Andy's case, what does he believe that he is lacking?
(a) A reason to grow up.
(b) The tools to grow up.
(c) Some chemical that physically blocks further maturity and keeps him locked in a perpetual state of being a Mama's Boy.
(d) Good role models.
9. Fame has what?
(a) Neither drawbacks nor advantages.
(c) Drawbacks and advantages.
10. To Andy, why is the idea of fame relative?
(a) There is always someone more famous than you.
(b) Fame comes and goes.
(c) Fame is shallow.
(d) As soon as a person begins to know a famous person, the aura of fame is diminished a little bit.
11. What does Taxi do in regards to fashion statements?
(a) She stays current with fashion trends.
(b) She wishes she could understand fashion.
(c) She makes them readily adapted by the fashion industry.
(d) She ignores fashion.
12. When does Andy believe that people should be informed about love and sex?
(a) Age ten.
(b) Age thirty.
(c) Age forty.
(d) Age twenty.
13. As a young man, Andy strives to learn about love and finds the truest representations where?
(a) On the streets.
(b) In restaurants.
(c) In movies.
(d) In his friends.
14. Andy feels that the best love is what kind of love?
(a) Not-to-think-about-it love.
(b) True love.
(c) Do-not-do-it love.
(d) Love-with-all-your-heart love.
15. Andy's career has its beginnings in what type of art?
(a) Commercial art.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Andy has an appointment to meet someone at ten o'clock, what does that person sometimes do?
2. What nightmare does Andy have?
3. As an "energy-loser" Andy refrains as much as possible from what?
4. If children understand early how insignificant _____________ is, they will not be so obsessed with it.
5. Andy believes that the events that happen in people's lives are more like what?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)