|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is popular culture in America a great equalizer in Andy's opinion?
(a) The same products can be made by him.
(b) The same products can be found at multiple locations.
(c) It is necessary in life.
(d) The same products are available to poor people that are available to rich people.
2. When Andy has an appointment to meet someone at ten o'clock, what does that person sometimes do?
(a) Not become available until five minutes to one.
(c) Arrive early.
3. Toward whom does Andy gravitate more?
(a) His friends.
(b) Those who are quiet.
(c) Beauties instead of talkers.
(d) Talkers instead of beauties.
4. What does Andy admit about the business at first?
(a) It did not run smoothly.
(b) It was not enjoyable.
(c) It ran very smoothly.
(d) It was a perfect job.
5. How does Andy mock his physical appearance?
(a) By talking about his pallor, shaggy, silver white hair, the chic freakiness and affectless gaze.
(b) By talking about his lack of hair and crooked spine.
(c) By talking about his weight and short fingers.
(d) By talking about his crooked teeth.
6. What else does Taxi hoard?
(c) Old brassieres.
(d) Andy's work.
7. Andy feels that the best love is what kind of love?
(a) True love.
(b) Love-with-all-your-heart love.
(c) Not-to-think-about-it love.
(d) Do-not-do-it love.
8. What clothing is especially offensive to Andy?
(a) Leathers and suedes.
(b) Unnatural fabrics.
(c) Clothing that is very bright.
(d) Clothing that does not flatter someone.
9. Real beauty, to Andy, is exemplified by what?
(a) Cleanliness and good grooming.
(b) The selfless and helpful.
(c) The meek and mild.
(d) Kindness and virtue.
10. Why does Andy believe it is preferable to think of nothing?
(a) It is nothing that is exciting and sexy in this world.
(b) It is too difficult to think about anything.
(c) It is less stressful to think of nothing.
(d) No one will be offended or hurt.
11. What does Andy find to be the hardest part of fame?
(a) Doing interviews with people from different media.
(b) Greeting fans.
(c) Being lonely.
(d) Signing autographs.
12. Andy believes that the events that happen in people's lives are more like what?
(a) Watching TV than the shows presented on television.
(b) Watching a play.
(c) The action in his life.
(d) Fiction than reality.
13. Why has Taxi moved to New York City?
(a) To prove to her family that she can carve out a life on her own.
(b) To make more money.
(c) To have a better life.
(d) To meet Andy Warhol.
14. What is the largest part of being famous?
(a) The mystique of fame and notoriety.
(b) The friends.
(c) The parties.
(d) The money.
15. What does Andy recall when he is shot?
(a) Seeing a bright light.
(b) Feeling that he is watching the event as opposed to experiencing it.
(c) Being afraid of his attacker.
(d) Feeling a great deal of pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Andy had not been famous for being Andy Warhol, what does Andy believe would not have happened to him?
2. When does Andy realize his true marriage to media?
3. Andy also explores the concept of having what?
4. The hardest work for Andy, after being alive, is what?
5. What does a four hundred pound woman with a beautiful face never do?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)