|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Andy also explores the concept of having what?
(a) A busy schedule.
(b) A great deal of money.
(c) Time on your hands.
(d) No free time.
2. If Andy had a television show, what would he call it?
(b) Something Strange.
(c) Nothing Special.
(d) Something Special.
3. What nightmare does Andy have?
(a) It is about New York City.
(b) It is about his art work.
(c) It is about his family.
(d) It is about his involvement in a charity.
4. Why is popular culture in America a great equalizer in Andy's opinion?
(a) It is necessary in life.
(b) The same products can be made by him.
(c) The same products are available to poor people that are available to rich people.
(d) The same products can be found at multiple locations.
5. What clothing is especially offensive to Andy?
(a) Clothing that is very bright.
(b) Unnatural fabrics.
(c) Clothing that does not flatter someone.
(d) Leathers and suedes.
6. Why does Andy feel this way about being in the dark about love and sex?
(a) It is better to understand love and sex so one does not get hurt.
(b) Some must be known about love and sex so one can protect him or herself.
(c) Knowledge kills all anticipation and excitement, which are the major attributes of making love anyway.
(d) As one grows older, one can learn more about love and sex, so the knowledge does not come to them to abruptly.
7. When does Andy's attack take place?
(a) In June, 1967.
(b) In June, 1968.
(c) In June, 1965.
(d) In June, 1966.
8. What does Andy say about Taxi's hygiene habits?
(a) They are abnormal.
(b) They are normal.
(c) They are strict.
(d) They are horrendous.
9. Andy believes that the events that happen in people's lives are more like what?
(a) Watching a play.
(b) Watching TV than the shows presented on television.
(c) The action in his life.
(d) Fiction than reality.
10. Andy believes that during this time people forget about what?
(a) What good art really is.
(b) What it is like to be normal.
(c) What true emotions are.
(d) What matters to them.
11. What does Andy recall when he is shot?
(a) Feeling a great deal of pain.
(b) Feeling that he is watching the event as opposed to experiencing it.
(c) Being afraid of his attacker.
(d) Seeing a bright light.
12. Why does he find this to be the hardest part?
(a) He does not like to write.
(b) He is nervous around strangers.
(c) These people come to the interview with preconceived ideas of what they are going to publicize about Andy before even speaking with him.
(d) He likes to have close family and friends nearby.
13. Why does Taxi leave Andy's life?
(a) To go on the road with a singer.
(b) To study art in Europe.
(c) She returns to her family.
(d) She tires of him.
14. By the early 1960s, what happens to Andy's art career?
(a) It is the same as it has been.
(b) It struggles.
(c) It blossoms.
(d) It begins.
15. Where is Andy shot?
(a) At his studio.
(b) In a dark alley.
(c) At a store.
(d) At his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andy believe about love?
2. According to Andy, in what courses do elementary school children need to be taught?
3. When does Andy realize his true marriage to media?
4. Andy feels that the best love is what kind of love?
5. Why does Andy agree with this woman about her opinion of herself?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)