|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andy admit about the business at first?
(a) It was a perfect job.
(b) It did not run smoothly.
(c) It was not enjoyable.
(d) It ran very smoothly.
2. What does Andy hope for Taxi?
(a) That she will be successful.
(b) That her parents will support her.
(c) That the singer can take care of Taxi better than Andy could.
(d) That she can find happiness.
3. What does Taxi do in regards to fashion statements?
(a) She ignores fashion.
(b) She stays current with fashion trends.
(c) She makes them readily adapted by the fashion industry.
(d) She wishes she could understand fashion.
4. Is being overweight a hindrance to beauty to Andy's way of thinking?
5. Are Andy's movies purely about sex?
6. What is Andy determined to become?
(a) A loner.
(b) A good artist.
(c) Friends with other artists.
7. What does Andy find to be the hardest part of fame?
(a) Signing autographs.
(b) Doing interviews with people from different media.
(c) Being lonely.
(d) Greeting fans.
8. What does Andy feel is the best part of time?
(a) When is goes by slowly.
(b) When is goes by quickly.
(c) The time after an event.
(d) The anticipation of an event.
9. Real beauty, to Andy, is exemplified by what?
(a) Cleanliness and good grooming.
(b) The selfless and helpful.
(c) The meek and mild.
(d) Kindness and virtue.
10. How does Taxi adapt to her new life?
(a) By studying hard.
(b) By buying cheap clothes.
(c) By buying used art supplies.
(d) By asking Andy for help.
11. For whom is this basis formed?
(a) Anyone who is not lonely.
(b) Anyone who can do it successfully.
(c) Anyone who is never angry.
(d) Anyone who is happy.
12. What does a four hundred pound woman with a beautiful face never do?
(a) Look in a mirror.
(b) Look in a mirror to see anything other than her face.
(c) Go outside.
(d) Invite people over.
13. What does Andy regret not having?
(b) A boss.
(c) A pet.
14. B offers up an alternative career for Andy. What is that career?
(a) President of the United States.
(b) Customs Official.
(c) Police officer.
(d) A college professor.
15. Andy applies this philosophy to everything but what?
(a) Buying a pet and buying food.
(b) Earning money and becoming famous.
(c) Making art and buying food.
(d) Buying a pet and making art.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fame has what?
2. Why does Andy believe it is preferable to think of nothing?
3. When Andy has an appointment to meet someone at ten o'clock, what does that person sometimes do?
4. As a young man, Andy strives to learn about love and finds the truest representations where?
5. Andy admits to an affair with what?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)