|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why should this plan be put into effect for both permanent and short term beauty shortcomings?
(a) So that a person always feels in control of his or her attractiveness.
(b) So that others will know what to expect.
(c) So others will know what topics of conversation to avoid.
(d) So that one will be transparent.
2. Andy also admits to being what kind of a snob?
(a) An art snob.
(b) A music snob.
(c) A food snob.
(d) A celebrity snob.
3. Why does he find this to be the hardest part?
(a) He does not like to write.
(b) These people come to the interview with preconceived ideas of what they are going to publicize about Andy before even speaking with him.
(c) He likes to have close family and friends nearby.
(d) He is nervous around strangers.
4. Who is Taxi?
(a) A spoiled South Carolina debutante.
(b) A waitress at Andy's favorite restaurant.
(c) A cab driver.
(d) A television show.
5. Andy and B then discuss the viability of Andy becoming what one day?
(a) A college professor.
(b) President of the United States.
(c) A father.
(d) A famous artist.
6. If Andy had not been famous for being Andy Warhol, what does Andy believe would not have happened to him?
(a) He would not be happy.
(b) He would not have been shot.
(c) He would not have any friends.
(d) He would not be so wealthy.
7. What does this fear create?
(a) A basis of respect.
(b) A basis for anger.
(c) A basis for loneliness.
(d) A basis for unhappiness.
8. B offers up an alternative career for Andy. What is that career?
(a) President of the United States.
(b) A college professor.
(c) Police officer.
(d) Customs Official.
9. Why has Taxi moved to New York City?
(a) To make more money.
(b) To have a better life.
(c) To prove to her family that she can carve out a life on her own.
(d) To meet Andy Warhol.
10. Toward whom does Andy gravitate more?
(a) Beauties instead of talkers.
(b) His friends.
(c) Those who are quiet.
(d) Talkers instead of beauties.
11. Andy is a firm believer in utilizing what?
(a) Leftovers in business.
(b) His fame.
(c) His contacts.
(d) His friends.
12. What does Taxi do with makeup?
(a) She hoards it.
(b) She rarely uses it.
(c) She steals it.
(d) She gives it away.
13. Whose hands does Andy study?
(a) His own.
(b) His neighbor's.
(c) His girlfriend's.
(d) A waiter's.
14. To what aspect of Andy are entertainment celebrities especially drawn?
(a) His personality.
(b) His art and bohemian lifestyle.
(c) His kindness.
(d) His wealth.
15. Where is Andy shot?
(a) At his studio.
(b) At a store.
(c) At his home.
(d) In a dark alley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Andy feels that the best love is what kind of love?
2. What is Andy's fear?
3. If children understand early how insignificant _____________ is, they will not be so obsessed with it.
4. Andy believes that the events that happen in people's lives are more like what?
5. Real beauty, to Andy, is exemplified by what?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)