1. If Andy had a television show, what would he call it?
2. What do Andy and B say about chocolate-covered cherries?
The avoidance of chocolate-covered cherries strewn on the floor and what each does if he or she should happen to step on one of the candies.
3. With what is Andy obsessed, regarding his appearance?
The pimples on his face.
4. What nightmare does Andy have?
It is about his involvement in a charity.
5. Why does Andy believe it is preferable to think of nothing?
It is nothing that is exciting and sexy in this world.
This section contains 5,409 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)