|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Underwear Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose hands does Andy study?
(a) A waiter's.
(b) His own.
(c) His neighbor's.
(d) His girlfriend's.
2. Today, the target of Andy's consumption habits is what?
(a) Beauty products.
3. What is significant about the abrupt style in a book filled with rambling statements?
(a) It is less important than the rest of the book.
(b) It mimics the sometimes abrupt nature of death.
(c) It is unnatural.
(d) It shows how much more important this chapter is than the others.
4. Why might this chapter be so short?
(a) Perhaps Andy did not care about the subject matter.
(b) Perhaps Andy enjoyed the artistic allusion he created here.
(c) Perhaps Andy did not know what to say.
(d) Perhaps Andy wanted to make his book shorter.
5. Why should supermarkets do this?
(a) In order to make him feel special.
(b) In order to create a more balanced economy.
(c) In order to make shopping easier.
(d) In order to keep others from eating bad meat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Taxi's main focus each day?
2. What does Andy prefer carrying as opposed to traveler's checks or personal checks?
3. With what is Andy obsessed, regarding his appearance?
4. Why is popular culture in America a great equalizer in Andy's opinion?
5. Why does Andy believe this is a good age to learn about love and sex?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)