|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Art.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of how many sentences is this chapter comprised?
2. If Andy had a television show, what would he call it?
(a) Something Strange.
(b) Something Special.
(c) Nothing Special.
3. Andy's musings about the concept of time range from what?
(a) The practical to the ridiculous.
(b) The ridiculus to the insane.
(c) The somewhat practical to the very practical.
(d) The somewhat odd to the very strange.
4. Toward whom does Andy gravitate more?
(a) Those who are quiet.
(b) Beauties instead of talkers.
(c) Talkers instead of beauties.
(d) His friends.
5. How does Andy try to dissuade Damian?
(a) Becoming a celebrity artist is very difficult.
(b) By naming some people who really take risks in life.
(c) Being a celebrity artist is not always fun.
(d) Being a celebrity artist takes more risk than one would think.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will adults never take this position with their children?
2. Is this chapter symbolic?
3. Andy admits to an affair with what?
4. How is Andy no different from most other people?
5. What is Taxi's main focus each day?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)