|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what aspect of Andy are entertainment celebrities especially drawn?
(a) His personality.
(b) His art and bohemian lifestyle.
(c) His wealth.
(d) His kindness.
2. With what is Andy obsessed, regarding his appearance?
(a) His facial hair.
(b) His eyes.
(c) The pimples on his face.
(d) His teeth.
3. Why should a person take the initiative and point out his or her own personal shortcomings?
(a) So that another person will not be allowed the opportunity to offend that person.
(b) So others know what can be expected of this person.
(c) So others can avoid him or her.
(d) So that another person could leave if he or she did not like the shortcomings.
4. When Andy arrives in New York, where does he live?
(a) In a studio apartment.
(b) In the YMCA.
(c) In a small one bedroom apartment.
(d) In an art commune.
5. Why should this plan be put into effect for both permanent and short term beauty shortcomings?
(a) So that one will be transparent.
(b) So that others will know what to expect.
(c) So that a person always feels in control of his or her attractiveness.
(d) So others will know what topics of conversation to avoid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andy recall when he is shot?
2. What is Andy's fear?
3. By the early 1960s, what happens to Andy's art career?
4. Real beauty, to Andy, is exemplified by what?
5. Andy and B then discuss the viability of Andy becoming what one day?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)