|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Work.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Andy determined to become?
(a) A good artist.
(b) Friends with other artists.
(d) A loner.
2. Why does Andy have a special fascination with these people?
(a) They are so different from him.
(b) They are so strong.
(c) He wants to learn from them.
(d) They are able to balance the pressure of creating a successful show all the while seeming to just be engaged in conversation with several famous people.
3. Why does Andy believe it is preferable to think of nothing?
(a) It is nothing that is exciting and sexy in this world.
(b) No one will be offended or hurt.
(c) It is too difficult to think about anything.
(d) It is less stressful to think of nothing.
4. Andy believes that during this time people forget about what?
(a) What good art really is.
(b) What true emotions are.
(c) What it is like to be normal.
(d) What matters to them.
5. To what does this discussion of Andy's physical appearance lead?
(a) A long discussion of makeup and bodily scars.
(b) A short discussion of makeup and bodily scars.
(c) A long discussion of tatoos and piercings.
(d) A short discussions of tatoos and piercings.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Andy had a television show, what would he call it?
2. What do Andy and B say about chocolate-covered cherries?
3. Andy is a firm believer in utilizing what?
4. Where is Andy shot?
5. Due to what does Andy spend much of a sickly childhood in bed with paper dolls?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)