|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Fame.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Andy's fear?
(a) Losing his friends.
(b) Losing his fame.
(c) Being on live television.
(d) Being poor.
2. What does Andy believe about love?
(a) It is all anyone needs in life.
(b) It is what he obsesses over.
(c) It does not exist.
(d) It is too complicated and involves more work than most people are willing or able to commit to.
3. Andy ends the conversation by telling B that Andy needs to do what to his hair?
(a) Cut it.
(b) Shave it.
(c) Dye it.
(d) Perm it.
4. Why does Andy believe this is a good age to learn about love and sex?
(a) People are living longer and there should be a longer period of anticipation in people's lives.
(b) People should learn before puberty.
(c) People should not become sexually active until after high school.
(d) People should not get married until they are in their thirties.
5. Why should a person take the initiative and point out his or her own personal shortcomings?
(a) So that another person will not be allowed the opportunity to offend that person.
(b) So others know what can be expected of this person.
(c) So that another person could leave if he or she did not like the shortcomings.
(d) So others can avoid him or her.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what is Taxi addicted?
2. What does Andy say about Taxi's hygiene habits?
3. By the early 1960s, what happens to Andy's art career?
4. Andy believes that during this time people forget about what?
5. Why does Andy find his first television set fascinating?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)