|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Fame.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Andy believes that during this time people forget about what?
(a) What good art really is.
(b) What it is like to be normal.
(c) What matters to them.
(d) What true emotions are.
2. What does Andy find to be the hardest part of fame?
(a) Greeting fans.
(b) Signing autographs.
(c) Being lonely.
(d) Doing interviews with people from different media.
3. What does a four hundred pound woman with a beautiful face never do?
(a) Look in a mirror to see anything other than her face.
(b) Invite people over.
(c) Look in a mirror.
(d) Go outside.
4. Why does a woman shoot Andy?
(a) She is afraid he would attack her.
(b) She wants Andy to produce a film script she had written and he rejected the project.
(c) She thinks he is robbing her.
(d) She wants to kill him.
5. What is the largest part of being famous?
(a) The money.
(b) The parties.
(c) The friends.
(d) The mystique of fame and notoriety.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Andy find his first television set fascinating?
2. For whom is this basis formed?
3. Why will adults never take this position with their children?
4. What does Andy equate with the first time he, as an adult, sees the movie SNOW WHITE?
5. What does Andy believe about love?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)