|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Love (Senility).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does this discussion of Andy's physical appearance lead?
(a) A long discussion of tatoos and piercings.
(b) A long discussion of makeup and bodily scars.
(c) A short discussions of tatoos and piercings.
(d) A short discussion of makeup and bodily scars.
2. Who is Taxi?
(a) A spoiled South Carolina debutante.
(b) A television show.
(c) A cab driver.
(d) A waitress at Andy's favorite restaurant.
3. Why does Taxi leave Andy's life?
(a) She tires of him.
(b) To study art in Europe.
(c) To go on the road with a singer.
(d) She returns to her family.
4. Andy ends the conversation by telling B that Andy needs to do what to his hair?
(a) Perm it.
(b) Dye it.
(c) Shave it.
(d) Cut it.
5. Why does Andy find his first television set fascinating?
(a) It is the most technologically-advanced appliance he owns.
(b) There are shows on at all hours of the day.
(c) He no longer has to entertain himself.
(d) People on the TV can share their problems with him, making Andy more immune to the problems of his real life acquaintances.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the early 1960s, what happens to Andy's art career?
2. When Andy arrives in New York, where does he live?
3. What does Andy say about Taxi's hygiene habits?
4. When does Andy realize his true marriage to media?
5. What nightmare does Andy have?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)