|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Love (Senility).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Andy shot?
(a) At his studio.
(b) In a dark alley.
(c) At his home.
(d) At a store.
2. Does Andy feel that being in the dark about love and sex can be a good situation?
(b) Not at first.
3. Why does Andy believe it is preferable to think of nothing?
(a) It is less stressful to think of nothing.
(b) No one will be offended or hurt.
(c) It is too difficult to think about anything.
(d) It is nothing that is exciting and sexy in this world.
4. To what is Taxi addicted?
5. What does Andy say about Taxi's hygiene habits?
(a) They are normal.
(b) They are horrendous.
(c) They are strict.
(d) They are abnormal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Taxi adapt to her new life?
2. Who is Taxi?
3. When does Andy realize his true marriage to media?
4. Why will adults never take this position with their children?
5. When does Andy believe that people should be informed about love and sex?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)