|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Love (Senility).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Andy feel that being in the dark about love and sex can be a good situation?
(a) Not at first.
2. Andy feels that the best love is what kind of love?
(a) Love-with-all-your-heart love.
(b) True love.
(c) Not-to-think-about-it love.
(d) Do-not-do-it love.
3. What is Andy determined to become?
(b) Friends with other artists.
(c) A loner.
(d) A good artist.
4. As a young man, Andy strives to learn about love and finds the truest representations where?
(a) In his friends.
(b) In restaurants.
(c) In movies.
(d) On the streets.
5. Andy himself tends to be fascinated by people as opposed to what?
(a) Being annoyed by them.
(b) Being used to them.
(c) Being friends with them.
(d) Being in love with anyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Taxi moved to New York City?
2. What does Andy believe about love?
3. What is Taxi's main focus each day?
4. What is the art style that Andy establishes which draws even more people and more celebrity to him?
5. By the early 1960s, what happens to Andy's art career?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)