|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Love (Senility).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Taxi?
(a) A waitress at Andy's favorite restaurant.
(b) A television show.
(c) A spoiled South Carolina debutante.
(d) A cab driver.
2. When does Andy realize his true marriage to media?
(a) When he purchases his television.
(b) When he cannot leave his tape recorder at home.
(c) When he purchases a tape recorder.
(d) When he purchases a telephone.
3. What do Andy and B say about chocolate-covered cherries?
(a) The avoidance of chocolate-covered cherries strewn on the floor and what each does if he or she should happen to step on one of the candies.
(b) They are delicious.
(c) They should be avoided because they are so fattening.
(d) They are a strange desert.
4. Andy himself tends to be fascinated by people as opposed to what?
(a) Being in love with anyone.
(b) Being annoyed by them.
(c) Being used to them.
(d) Being friends with them.
5. What is Taxi's main focus each day?
(a) Getting her art work completed.
(b) Finding places to exhibit her art.
(c) Getting and hoarding the drugs she will need to support her addictions.
(d) Paying her bills.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what is Taxi addicted?
2. Andy believes that during this time people forget about what?
3. By the early 1960s, what happens to Andy's art career?
4. Why has Taxi moved to New York City?
5. If Andy had a television show, what would he call it?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)