|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Titles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why should a person take the initiative and point out his or her own personal shortcomings?
(a) So others know what can be expected of this person.
(b) So that another person could leave if he or she did not like the shortcomings.
(c) So others can avoid him or her.
(d) So that another person will not be allowed the opportunity to offend that person.
2. When does Andy believe that people should be informed about love and sex?
(a) Age thirty.
(b) Age ten.
(c) Age forty.
(d) Age twenty.
3. The hardest work for Andy, after being alive, is what?
(a) Making friends.
(b) Having sex.
(c) Earning money.
(d) Making art.
4. Fame has what?
(a) Neither drawbacks nor advantages.
(b) Drawbacks and advantages.
5. Andy feels that the best love is what kind of love?
(a) Not-to-think-about-it love.
(b) Love-with-all-your-heart love.
(c) Do-not-do-it love.
(d) True love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andy believe supermarkets should do?
2. What does Andy feel that Rome is becoming?
3. With what is Andy obsessed, regarding his appearance?
4. Why does Andy believe it is preferable to think of nothing?
5. Andy awakens where?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)