|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Beauty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Andy feel this way about being in the dark about love and sex?
(a) Some must be known about love and sex so one can protect him or herself.
(b) It is better to understand love and sex so one does not get hurt.
(c) As one grows older, one can learn more about love and sex, so the knowledge does not come to them to abruptly.
(d) Knowledge kills all anticipation and excitement, which are the major attributes of making love anyway.
2. How does Andy mock his physical appearance?
(a) By talking about his crooked teeth.
(b) By talking about his weight and short fingers.
(c) By talking about his pallor, shaggy, silver white hair, the chic freakiness and affectless gaze.
(d) By talking about his lack of hair and crooked spine.
3. What does Andy hope for Taxi?
(a) That the singer can take care of Taxi better than Andy could.
(b) That she can find happiness.
(c) That she will be successful.
(d) That her parents will support her.
4. With what does Taxi struggle?
(a) Becoming an artist.
(b) Getting into school.
(c) Being away from her family.
(d) Life with little money and the comforts she is used to.
5. What else does Taxi hoard?
(b) Andy's work.
(c) Old brassieres.
Short Answer Questions
1. Are Andy's movies purely about sex?
2. To round out his statements on beauty, Andy names how many things that are always beautiful to him?
3. What does Taxi do in regards to fashion statements?
4. Andy admits to an affair with what?
5. What do Andy and B say about chocolate-covered cherries?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)