|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Beauty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Taxi's main focus each day?
(a) Paying her bills.
(b) Getting her art work completed.
(c) Getting and hoarding the drugs she will need to support her addictions.
(d) Finding places to exhibit her art.
2. If children understand early how insignificant _____________ is, they will not be so obsessed with it.
3. What are these things that are beautiful to him?
(a) Scientists, mathematicians, and doctors.
(b) Flowers, animals, and organic products.
(c) A pair of comfortable shoes, his own bedroom, and US Customs upon re-entering the United States after a trip.
(d) Super models, athletes, and dancers.
4. What does Taxi do with makeup?
(a) She rarely uses it.
(b) She gives it away.
(c) She steals it.
(d) She hoards it.
5. By the early 1960s, what happens to Andy's art career?
(a) It is the same as it has been.
(b) It begins.
(c) It struggles.
(d) It blossoms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Andy feel that being in the dark about love and sex can be a good situation?
2. What clothing is especially offensive to Andy?
3. What does a four hundred pound woman with a beautiful face never do?
4. Why does Andy find his first television set fascinating?
5. Why does Andy believe this is a good age to learn about love and sex?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)