|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Beauty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nightmare does Andy have?
(a) It is about New York City.
(b) It is about his involvement in a charity.
(c) It is about his art work.
(d) It is about his family.
2. B offers up an alternative career for Andy. What is that career?
(a) A college professor.
(b) President of the United States.
(c) Customs Official.
(d) Police officer.
3. Why will adults never take this position with their children?
(a) Art, dance, and music constitute big business.
(b) Math, reading, and writing constitute big business.
(c) Beauty, love, and sex constitute big business.
(d) Science, history, and foreign languages constitute big business.
4. To what aspect of Andy are entertainment celebrities especially drawn?
(a) His kindness.
(b) His wealth.
(c) His art and bohemian lifestyle.
(d) His personality.
5. Why does Andy believe this is a good age to learn about love and sex?
(a) People should not become sexually active until after high school.
(b) People should not get married until they are in their thirties.
(c) People should learn before puberty.
(d) People are living longer and there should be a longer period of anticipation in people's lives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why should a person take the initiative and point out his or her own personal shortcomings?
2. Why has Taxi moved to New York City?
3. Does Andy feel that being in the dark about love and sex can be a good situation?
4. Andy feels that each person has some beauty at different points in life but what?
5. If children understand early how insignificant _____________ is, they will not be so obsessed with it.
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)