|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Beauty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Taxi struggle?
(a) Life with little money and the comforts she is used to.
(b) Becoming an artist.
(c) Being away from her family.
(d) Getting into school.
2. What does Taxi do in regards to fashion statements?
(a) She ignores fashion.
(b) She wishes she could understand fashion.
(c) She stays current with fashion trends.
(d) She makes them readily adapted by the fashion industry.
3. As a teenager, Andy finds summer employment where?
(a) At a museum.
(b) At a gallery.
(c) At a department store.
(d) At an art store.
4. Real beauty, to Andy, is exemplified by what?
(a) The meek and mild.
(b) The selfless and helpful.
(c) Kindness and virtue.
(d) Cleanliness and good grooming.
5. When does Andy believe that people should be informed about love and sex?
(a) Age thirty.
(b) Age twenty.
(c) Age forty.
(d) Age ten.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the art style that Andy establishes which draws even more people and more celebrity to him?
2. What clothing is especially offensive to Andy?
3. What is Andy determined to become?
4. Andy himself tends to be fascinated by people as opposed to what?
5. By the early 1960s, what happens to Andy's art career?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)