|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Beauty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Andy believe this is a good age to learn about love and sex?
(a) People are living longer and there should be a longer period of anticipation in people's lives.
(b) People should not become sexually active until after high school.
(c) People should not get married until they are in their thirties.
(d) People should learn before puberty.
2. Real beauty, to Andy, is exemplified by what?
(a) The meek and mild.
(b) Kindness and virtue.
(c) The selfless and helpful.
(d) Cleanliness and good grooming.
3. Why will adults never take this position with their children?
(a) Art, dance, and music constitute big business.
(b) Science, history, and foreign languages constitute big business.
(c) Beauty, love, and sex constitute big business.
(d) Math, reading, and writing constitute big business.
4. According to Andy, in what courses do elementary school children need to be taught?
(a) Science, history, and foreign languages.
(b) Beauty, love and sex.
(c) Math, reading, and writing.
(d) Art, dance, and music.
5. Are Andy's movies purely about sex?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Andy agree with this woman about her opinion of herself?
2. Andy ends the conversation by telling B that Andy needs to do what to his hair?
3. By the early 1960s, what happens to Andy's art career?
4. What does Andy say about Taxi's hygiene habits?
5. What does Andy believe about love?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)