|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Andy believes that during this time people forget about what?
(a) What good art really is.
(b) What true emotions are.
(c) What matters to them.
(d) What it is like to be normal.
2. If children understand early how insignificant _____________ is, they will not be so obsessed with it.
3. Of how many sentences is this chapter comprised?
4. Would Andy like to seem more human and average?
(b) Very likely.
5. When does Andy believe that people should be informed about love and sex?
(a) Age twenty.
(b) Age thirty.
(c) Age forty.
(d) Age ten.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about the abrupt style in a book filled with rambling statements?
2. What does Andy find to be the hardest part of fame?
3. Why does Andy feel this way about being in the dark about love and sex?
4. What might be another reason for the brevity of this chapter?
5. What is the largest part of being famous?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)