|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why might this chapter be so short?
(a) Perhaps Andy did not care about the subject matter.
(b) Perhaps Andy wanted to make his book shorter.
(c) Perhaps Andy did not know what to say.
(d) Perhaps Andy enjoyed the artistic allusion he created here.
2. What does Andy find to be the hardest part of fame?
(a) Doing interviews with people from different media.
(b) Signing autographs.
(c) Being lonely.
(d) Greeting fans.
3. Would Andy like to seem more human and average?
(c) Very likely.
4. To what aspect of Andy are entertainment celebrities especially drawn?
(a) His wealth.
(b) His kindness.
(c) His art and bohemian lifestyle.
(d) His personality.
5. Due to what does Andy spend much of a sickly childhood in bed with paper dolls?
(a) Many broken bones.
(d) St. Vitus Dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Andy's fear prevent him from ever being able to do?
2. While people are living their lives what can happen?
3. When Andy arrives in New York, where does he live?
4. What is Andy determined to become?
5. What does Andy equate with the first time he, as an adult, sees the movie SNOW WHITE?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)