|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Andy's musings about the concept of time range from what?
(a) The ridiculus to the insane.
(b) The somewhat odd to the very strange.
(c) The practical to the ridiculous.
(d) The somewhat practical to the very practical.
2. When Andy arrives in New York, where does he live?
(a) In a studio apartment.
(b) In a small one bedroom apartment.
(c) In the YMCA.
(d) In an art commune.
3. Due to what does Andy spend much of a sickly childhood in bed with paper dolls?
(b) St. Vitus Dance.
(c) Many broken bones.
4. What does Andy equate with the first time he, as an adult, sees the movie SNOW WHITE?
(a) The anticipation of love and sex.
(b) The fantasy of love.
(c) The importance of love.
(d) The ignorance of youth.
5. Can the brevity of the chapter be seen as a literary form?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Andy adopt this pattern?
2. What would Andy's fear prevent him from ever being able to do?
3. What does Andy find to be the hardest part of fame?
4. When does Andy believe that people should be informed about love and sex?
5. What is Andy's fear?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)