|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of how many sentences is this chapter comprised?
2. Does this last possible reason for the brevity of this chapter make him more human and average?
(a) Probably not.
3. Andy also believes that a person can make a conscious choice to do what, regarding his time?
(a) He can make their time more efficient.
(b) He can do what he wants with his time.
(c) He can spend it happy or sad.
(d) He can waste time.
4. Andy admits to an affair with what?
(a) His friend.
(b) A girl down the hall.
(c) His television.
(d) Another artist.
5. What is the largest part of being famous?
(a) The friends.
(b) The parties.
(c) The money.
(d) The mystique of fame and notoriety.
Short Answer Questions
1. Andy also explores the concept of having what?
2. Due to what does Andy spend much of a sickly childhood in bed with paper dolls?
3. How does this concept come to Andy?
4. Andy's musings about the concept of time range from what?
5. What is significant about the abrupt style in a book filled with rambling statements?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)