|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Success.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does this concept come to Andy?
(a) His friends often do as they wish.
(b) He wastes his time every day.
(c) Businessmen are good at using their time wisely.
(d) He witnesses a funeral in Japan where all the mourners are reveling instead of weeping.
2. What does Andy feel is the best part of time?
(a) When is goes by quickly.
(b) The time after an event.
(c) The anticipation of an event.
(d) When is goes by slowly.
3. Whose hands does Andy study?
(a) His own.
(b) His neighbor's.
(c) A waiter's.
(d) His girlfriend's.
4. Why does Andy feel this way about being in the dark about love and sex?
(a) It is better to understand love and sex so one does not get hurt.
(b) As one grows older, one can learn more about love and sex, so the knowledge does not come to them to abruptly.
(c) Some must be known about love and sex so one can protect him or herself.
(d) Knowledge kills all anticipation and excitement, which are the major attributes of making love anyway.
5. What does Andy equate with the first time he, as an adult, sees the movie SNOW WHITE?
(a) The ignorance of youth.
(b) The anticipation of love and sex.
(c) The fantasy of love.
(d) The importance of love.
Short Answer Questions
1. As a young man, Andy strives to learn about love and finds the truest representations where?
2. Why does New York not have time to have an aesthetic?
3. Andy is tired from the long flight and wishes that he could sleep in the lobby. Why?
4. Andy feels that the best love is what kind of love?
5. Why does Andy believe this is a good age to learn about love and sex?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)