|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Success.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Andy equate with the first time he, as an adult, sees the movie SNOW WHITE?
(a) The fantasy of love.
(b) The anticipation of love and sex.
(c) The ignorance of youth.
(d) The importance of love.
2. Ultimately what does Andy think of this dialogue?
(a) He enjoys it.
(b) He is immune to it.
(c) He tires of it.
(d) He craves it.
3. Why does Andy believe people act like babies longer than before?
(a) People are living longer.
(b) Their parents do not know how to raise them.
(c) There are more options and personal decisions in life.
(d) The hormones in food keep people in an infant state.
4. If children understand early how insignificant _____________ is, they will not be so obsessed with it.
5. Does Andy feel that being in the dark about love and sex can be a good situation?
(b) Not at first.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Andy believe this is a good age to learn about love and sex?
2. What does Andy feel is the best part of time?
3. When Andy has an appointment to meet someone at ten o'clock, what does that person sometimes do?
4. Andy and B spot a number of celebrities in the hotel, including who?
5. Are Andy's movies purely about sex?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)