|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Success.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Are Andy's movies purely about sex?
2. In Andy's case, what does he believe that he is lacking?
(a) Good role models.
(b) A reason to grow up.
(c) The tools to grow up.
(d) Some chemical that physically blocks further maturity and keeps him locked in a perpetual state of being a Mama's Boy.
3. Why has Andy flown to Rome?
(a) To attend a major celebrity event.
(b) To visit the museums.
(c) He loves Italy.
(d) He is in need of a vacation.
4. Why will adults never take this position with their children?
(a) Math, reading, and writing constitute big business.
(b) Beauty, love, and sex constitute big business.
(c) Art, dance, and music constitute big business.
(d) Science, history, and foreign languages constitute big business.
5. Andy is tired from the long flight and wishes that he could sleep in the lobby. Why?
(a) He is too tired to go to his room.
(b) The lobby chairs are comfortable.
(c) The lobby of any hotel is always much nicer than the rooms.
(d) He does not want to have to get up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Andy and B spot a number of celebrities in the hotel, including who?
2. What does Andy feel is the best part of time?
3. What does Andy feel that Rome is becoming?
4. Andy's musings about the concept of time range from what?
5. What city is more aesthetic than New York?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)