|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Success.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Andy and B are hosted by what film director?
(a) Franco Rossellini.
(b) Stanley Kubrick.
(c) George Lucas.
(d) Frank Capra.
2. Why does Andy believe this is a good age to learn about love and sex?
(a) People should not get married until they are in their thirties.
(b) People should not become sexually active until after high school.
(c) People are living longer and there should be a longer period of anticipation in people's lives.
(d) People should learn before puberty.
3. Why will adults never take this position with their children?
(a) Art, dance, and music constitute big business.
(b) Beauty, love, and sex constitute big business.
(c) Science, history, and foreign languages constitute big business.
(d) Math, reading, and writing constitute big business.
4. What does Andy do before the big event that evening?
(a) He goes to his room to nap.
(b) He goes out to dinner.
(c) He goes grocery shopping.
(d) He works.
5. Andy also believes that a person can make a conscious choice to do what, regarding his time?
(a) He can waste time.
(b) He can spend it happy or sad.
(c) He can do what he wants with his time.
(d) He can make their time more efficient.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Andy flown to Rome?
2. What city is more aesthetic than New York?
3. Andy also explores the concept of having what?
4. Why does Andy believe people act like babies longer than before?
5. Why does Andy feel this way about being in the dark about love and sex?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)