|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Success.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Andy, in what courses do elementary school children need to be taught?
(a) Math, reading, and writing.
(b) Science, history, and foreign languages.
(c) Beauty, love and sex.
(d) Art, dance, and music.
2. Ultimately what does Andy think of this dialogue?
(a) He enjoys it.
(b) He tires of it.
(c) He is immune to it.
(d) He craves it.
3. Why will adults never take this position with their children?
(a) Math, reading, and writing constitute big business.
(b) Beauty, love, and sex constitute big business.
(c) Art, dance, and music constitute big business.
(d) Science, history, and foreign languages constitute big business.
4. Andy's musings about the concept of time range from what?
(a) The ridiculus to the insane.
(b) The practical to the ridiculous.
(c) The somewhat practical to the very practical.
(d) The somewhat odd to the very strange.
5. When Andy has an appointment to meet someone at ten o'clock, what does that person sometimes do?
(a) Arrive early.
(b) Not become available until five minutes to one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andy do before the big event that evening?
2. How does this concept come to Andy?
3. What does Andy think about flying?
4. Why does Andy believe people act like babies longer than before?
5. Why is this character flustered?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)