1. If Andy had a television show, what would he call it?
(a) Something Special.
(c) Nothing Special.
(d) Something Strange.
2. What do Andy and B say about chocolate-covered cherries?
(a) The avoidance of chocolate-covered cherries strewn on the floor and what each does if he or she should happen to step on one of the candies.
(b) They should be avoided because they are so fattening.
(c) They are a strange desert.
(d) They are delicious.
3. With what is Andy obsessed, regarding his appearance?
(a) The pimples on his face.
(b) His teeth.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His facial hair.
4. What nightmare does Andy have?
(a) It is about his involvement in a charity.
(b) It is about New York City.
(c) It is about his family.
(d) It is about his art work.
5. Why does Andy believe it is preferable to think of nothing?
(a) It is less stressful to think of nothing.
(b) It is too difficult to think about anything.
(c) No one will be offended or hurt.
(d) It is nothing that is exciting and sexy in this world.
This section contains 5,409 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)