B and I: How Andy Puts His Warhol On
1. If Andy had a television show, what would he call it?
(a) Something Special.
(b) Something Strange.
(c) Nothing Special.
2. What do Andy and B say about chocolate-covered cherries?
(a) The avoidance of chocolate-covered cherries strewn on the floor and what each does if he or she should happen to step on one of the candies.
(b) They should be avoided because they are so fattening.
(c) They are delicious.
(d) They are a strange desert.
3. With what is Andy obsessed, regarding his appearance?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His facial hair.
(c) The pimples on his face.
(d) His teeth.
4. What nightmare does Andy have?
(a) It is about his family.
(b) It is about his art work.
(c) It is about his involvement in a charity.
(d) It is about New York City.
5. Why does Andy believe it is preferable to think of nothing?
(a) No one will be offended or hurt.
(b) It is less stressful to think of nothing.
(c) It is too difficult to think about anything.
(d) It is nothing that is exciting and sexy in this world.
This section contains 5,409 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)