|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the center of moral life according to Hegel?
2. How does Hegel describe the moral consciousness?
(a) Hegel describes the moral consciousness as the seed for the spirit.
(b) Hegel describes the moral consciousness as the face of the spirit.
(c) Hegel describes the moral consciousness as an amalgam of inconsistencies.
(d) Hegel describes the moral consciousness as a catch-all of intentions.
3. According to Hegel, what is the relationship between spiritual life and the day-to-day world?
(a) They are separate but complementary.
(b) They take place together.
(c) They are interdependent but separate.
(d) They are mutually exclusive.
4. What do contradictory elements lead to according to Hegel?
(c) Dutiful actions.
5. What does Hegel relate conscious activity to?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Hegel's philosophy, what is the self caught between in its early stage?
2. How does Hegel describe the divine in its initial stage?
3. What was Hegel's dread of death influenced by?
4. What does Hegel contrast darkness to?
5. How does Hegel describe each action?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)