Short Answer Questions Key
1. What does Hegel explain in the introduction of The Phenomenology of Mind?
Where the work fits in the history of philosophy.
2. What field does Hegel defend in the Preface and Introduction?
3. What is the purpose of Hegel's treatise?
To cultivate the scientific mind.
4. What development does Hegel explain in "Perception, Thing and Deceptiveness"?
The development of the scientific consciousness.
5. What does consciousness rest on in Hegel's account?
This section contains 5,220 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)