|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Revealed Religion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hegel mean by "concrete"?
(a) Experiential and actual.
(b) Devoid of consciousness.
(c) Filled with potential.
(d) Filled with divine actuality.
2. According to Hegel, what is science's relationship with philosophy?
(a) It evolves together with philosophy.
(b) It is founded on philosophy.
(c) It makes philosophy possible.
(d) It influences the reality that can be known philosophically.
3. What is the reason of observation conjoined with, according to the translator?
(a) Knowledge and science.
(b) Self-consciousness and reflection.
(c) Self reconciliation.
(d) Scientific knowledge.
4. In Hegel's philosophy, enlightenment is superior to stages of development that are associated with what?
5. What serves as a model for duties for individuals in Hegel's opinion?
(a) Duty within the family.
(b) Duty to one's own education.
(c) Duty to the community.
(d) Duty to the spirit.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hegel's philosophy, independent self-consciousness is both an aspect of concrete individuality and what else?
2. In Hegel's opinion, what is superstition based on?
3. What is humanity's tendency according to Hegel?
4. How does the double consciousness unify according to Hegel's philosophy?
5. How does Hegel describe the divine in its initial stage?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)