|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dissemblance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Insight cause people to find according to Hegel?
(d) The universal mind.
2. What does Hegel say is the goal of individual self-consciousness?
(a) To transcend whatever opposes the law of the heart.
(b) To engage the law of the heart in dialogue with fate.
(c) To merge the law of the heart with necessity.
(d) To subjugate the law of the heart to social law.
3. What else must an individual conquer in order to manifest individuality according to Hegel?
(a) Artistic form of individual expression.
(b) Organic consciousness.
(c) Histoical situatedness.
(d) The conceit of individuality.
4. What are noumena according to Hegel?
5. How does Hegel define ownership?
(a) Total knowledge and possession.
(b) As being of objects only, never people.
(c) Contractual relationship with mutual obligations.
(d) Close relationship with duties of protection.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does the term "sensibility" apply according to Hegel?
2. In Hegel's philosophy, what is the self caught between in its early stage?
3. According to Hegel, what does an individual need to do to live wisely and virtuously?
4. How does Hegel describe the fulfillment of duty?
5. What is the result of force in Hegel's philosophy?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)