|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spirit in the Condition of Being Certain of Itself: Morality.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Hegel, action turns the external world into an arena where what can come into being?
(a) External reality.
(b) Inner truth.
(d) Historical consciousness.
2. What does Hegel include in the limitations of laws?
(a) Limitations of self-consciousness.
(b) Limitations of reflection.
(c) Limitations of observation.
(d) Limitations of mind.
3. According to Hegel, what is the avenue through which reality and that which exists in consciousness can come into existence?
4. What causes the formation of laws according to Hegel?
(a) The existence of the mind.
(b) The subordination of the mind.
(c) The education of the mind.
(d) The movement of the mind.
5. In Hegel's philosophy, where is duty found?
(a) In good faith ethics.
(b) In relation to family members and organizations.
(c) In relation to Spirit.
(d) In relation to Mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. According tio Hegel where do psychological laws originate?
2. According to Hegel, what is "honest activity" related to?
3. What does a man gain by doing good work in Hegel's view?
4. What is the contradiction at the heart of absolute reality according to Hegel?
5. What does Hegel say about the concept of absolute reality?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)