|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the reprimand say?
(a) Forget everything you know.
(b) The cellar is closed.
(c) Erik’s secrets are his own.
(d) Stop looking for her.
2. What does Raoul want her to turn?
(a) The grasshopper.
(b) The scorpion.
3. To whom does the head of fire belong?
(b) The rat-catcher.
(c) The stable-guard.
4. What happened to Erik’s house?
(a) It was blown up.
(b) It was blocked up.
(c) It disappeared.
(d) It burned.
5. What do the men do as a preventative measure?
(a) Lock themselves in their office.
(b) Seek out the ghost.
(c) Go home.
(d) Stay awake all night..
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mauclair normally do?
2. How did Erik do the mirror trick?
3. What does the Persian’s servant give them?
4. Where has the ghost been taking the money from?
5. What is Christine unaware of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the story behind the head of flame?
2. What does Mifroid think of Raoul’s statements?
3. How do the Persian and Raoul get into the cellars?
4. How do the managers decide to trick the ghost, in return?
5. What is the Persian afraid of when Raoul instructs Christine to turn the scorpion?
6. How did Erik accomplish his tricks?
7. What did the Persian tell Erik to do?
8. How does Raoul try to get to Christine?
9. What has happened to the man who runs the organs?
10. How does the ghost trick the managers about his payment?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)