|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Erik consider Raoul to be, at first?
(a) A free man.
(b) A danger to Christine.
(c) A threat to the Persian.
(d) A hostage.
2. What happened to Erik’s house?
(a) It burned.
(b) It was blown up.
(c) It was blocked up.
(d) It disappeared.
3. What does the Persian’s servant give them?
4. What does Erik call his bag of keys?
(a) The Bag of True and False.
(b) The Bag of Life and Death.
(c) His Magic Bag.
(d) Erik and Christine’s Bag.
5. What is hiding the nail in the ground?
(b) The lasso.
(c) The tree.
(d) The mirrors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reprimands Raoul?
2. What was the secret to Box Five?
3. Who did Moncharmin think was the ghost, in the end?
4. What time does the ghost take the money?
5. What does Raoul first do to find Christine?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Erik say wasn’t his fault?
2. What has happened to the man who runs the organs?
3. How do the managers decide to trick the ghost, in return?
4. What is the end result of the managers’ plan?
5. What did the Persian tell Erik to do?
6. What does Erik ask of Christine and Raoul?
7. What is the story behind the head of flame?
8. What does Mifroid tell Raoul happened to Christine?
9. How does Christine respond to the Persian’s conversation?
10. How does the ghost trick the managers about his payment?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)