|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raoul ask Christine to do?
(a) Send for him.
(b) Leave the ghost.
(c) Go to her father’s grave.
(d) Forget Madame Valerius.
2. What does Christine do in her dressing room?
3. What happens to Joseph Buquet?
(a) He commits suicide.
(b) Madame Giry boxes his ears.
(c) He dies mysteriously.
4. What happened to Count Philippe?
(a) He died.
(b) He became a famous opera patron.
(c) He ran away.
(d) He was kidnapped.
5. Who disappears when Raoul starts to sing?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the Viscount?
2. Why is Christine not as worried about Erik as usual?
3. What do Christine and Raoul hear at the church?
4. Where did she lose it?
5. Where does Raoul find Christine after she goes through the mirror?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the old managers react to the tickets they are sent?
2. How did Christine’s letter get delivered to Raoul?
3. Why are Debienne and Poligny leaving?
4. Why does Raoul get angry with Christine in the box?
5. Why are the managers to blame for the chandelier, according to the inquest?
6. Why will the managers attend a performance in that box?
7. What is one explanation people have given for the Opera Ghost in the past?
8. What happens when the new managers try to sell the box?
9. What has Erik mastered in the opera house to allow him to spy?
10. Describe the Phantom’s music.
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)