|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Erik tell Madame Giry Meg’s destiny is?
(a) To become a courtesan.
(b) To become a famous dancer.
(c) To become Empress.
(d) To become a duchess.
2. Where does the Persian tell Raoul that Christine is?
(a) With his brother.
(b) With her mother.
(c) On the run.
(d) In the opera house.
3. What suggests that Erik does not know about their presence?
(a) Christine's voice.
(b) The forest.
(c) The window.
(d) The light.
4. How was the corpse of Erik recognized?
(a) By his clothing.
(b) By his face.
(c) By his ring.
(d) By his music.
5. Who did Richard think was the ghost, in the end?
6. What happened to Philippe?
(a) He ran away.
(c) He disappeared.
(d) He died.
7. What did the Persian do for Erik?
(a) Brought him Christine.
(b) Killed somebody.
(c) Saved his life.
(d) Covered up a murder.
8. What does Erik call his bag of keys?
(a) Erik and Christine’s Bag.
(b) His Magic Bag.
(c) The Bag of True and False.
(d) The Bag of Life and Death.
9. What does Raoul leave in Christine’s dressing room?
(a) His glove.
(b) His watch.
(c) His hat.
(d) His shoes.
10. Why can’t Christine help?
(a) She doesn’t hear them.
(b) She is too scared.
(c) She is bound up.
(d) She is asleep.
11. What is one way in which the managers have been acting strange?
(a) They have been walking backwards.
(b) They are hardly ever around.
(c) They are extremely protective of Christine.
(d) They have been yelling at everyone.
12. Why does everyone think that Poligny believed in the ghost?
(a) His partner made him.
(b) He was superstitious.
(c) He was religious.
(d) He was incredulous.
13. What is hiding the nail in the ground?
(b) The lasso.
(c) The tree.
(d) The mirrors.
14. What notes were in Richard’s pocket?
(a) 20,000 real Francs.
(b) 10,000 real Francs.
(c) 20,000 counterfeit Francs.
(d) 10,000 counterfeit Francs.
15. Who was in the torture chamber before?
(a) Madame Giry.
(b) Madame Giry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men hope is downstairs?
2. How do the men know Erik has found them?
3. Where are the men when they awake?
4. What do the men do as a preventative measure?
5. Why does Erik initially let Christine go?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)