|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the entrance to Erik’s house?
(a) On the Rue Scribe.
(b) In the fifth cellar.
(c) In the first cellar.
(d) In the third cellar.
2. What does the Persian’s servant give them?
3. Where does the Persian tell Raoul that Christine is?
(a) On the run.
(b) In the opera house.
(c) With his brother.
(d) With her mother.
4. What bank do the counterfeit notes come?
(a) The Counterfeit Bank.
(b) The Bank of St. Joker.
(c) The Bank of St. Farce.
(d) The Bank of St. Fraud.
5. Where has the ghost been taking the money from?
(a) Madame Giry’s pocket.
(b) Moncharmin’s pocket.
(c) Richard’s pocket.
(d) The box itself.
6. Who is the only person who has touched Richard’s pocket?
(a) Madame Giry.
7. Who looks down into the torture chamber?
(c) The Persian.
8. What will happen if Christine refuses Erik?
(a) She will sing his opera.
(b) She alone will die.
(c) Many people will die.
(d) She will become Raoul’s mistress.
9. What did the Persian do for Erik?
(a) Saved his life.
(b) Killed somebody.
(c) Brought him Christine.
(d) Covered up a murder.
10. Whose pocket contains the bank notes?
(b) The ghost's.
(d) Madame Giry’s.
11. How long does Raoul think they’ve been searching?
(b) A few days.
(c) A few minutes.
12. What does the torture chamber first turn into?
(a) A barrel.
(b) A desert.
(c) An oasis.
(d) A forest.
13. How does Raoul tell the time?
(a) He breaks open his watch.
(b) He tells it by the sun.
(c) The Persian knows.
(d) Erik tells them.
14. Whose carriage does Mifroid say has disappeared?
(a) The Count’s.
15. What does Raoul leave in Christine’s dressing room?
(a) His hat.
(b) His watch.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His glove.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men hope is downstairs?
2. What happened to the real bank notes?
3. Who does Raoul eventually think took Christine?
4. Why does Erik know the opera so well?
5. Why can’t Christine help?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)