|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Erik consider Raoul to be, at first?
(a) A hostage.
(b) A threat to the Persian.
(c) A free man.
(d) A danger to Christine.
2. What does Erik tell Madame Giry Meg’s destiny is?
(a) To become a courtesan.
(b) To become a duchess.
(c) To become a famous dancer.
(d) To become Empress.
3. Why can’t Raoul access the cellars?
(a) The entrance on Rue Scribe is closed.
(b) The Phantom has blocked the entrance.
(c) The Persian won’t let him.
(d) They are flooded.
4. Where does Erik’s voice come from?
(a) The letter.
(b) The walls.
(c) The door.
(d) The mirror.
5. What is Christine unaware of?
(a) That she might die.
(b) That many people might die.
(c) That Raoul wants to marry her.
(d) That Erik wants to marry her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which train does Raoul take in the end?
2. What was Madame Giry’s advice to Joseph Buquet?
3. What does the ghost’s letter declare?
4. What is the shape of the torture chamber?
5. What happens if Christine turns the scorpion?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)