|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Raoul dress to meet Christine?
(a) As a black domino.
(b) In evening dress.
(c) As a white domino.
(d) As red death.
2. How long does Raoul have before he leaves?
(a) An indefinite period.
(b) At least a month.
(c) One month at most.
(d) One week.
3. Who is the narrator?
(a) The Persian.
(b) Gaston Leroux.
(c) Philippe, Count de Chagny.
(d) Raoul, Viscount de Chagny.
4. Why is Christine not as worried about Erik as usual?
(a) She has escaped him.
(b) He is working.
(c) He has set her free.
(d) He wants her to marry Raoul.
5. What does Raoul ask Christine to do?
(a) Send for him.
(b) Forget Madame Valerius.
(c) Go to her father’s grave.
(d) Leave the ghost.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the Count?
2. What is strange about the appearance of the letter Richard gets?
3. Who were the former managers of the opera?
4. What do the managers think is funny about Madame Giry’s interactions with the ghost?
5. Who was scared off by the head of fire?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)