|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the managers think is funny about Madame Giry’s interactions with the ghost?
(a) He leaves her candies.
(b) He pays her so little
(c) He asks her for a footstool.
(d) He calls her Madame Jules
2. What was Madame Giry’s advice to Joseph Buquet?
(a) To find the ghost.
(b) To investigate further.
(c) To change the scenes.
(d) To mind his own business.
3. What does Moncharmin think he sees?
(a) Madame Giry.
(d) A death’s head.
4. What do the old managers suggest the new managers change?
(a) The casting.
(b) The rules.
(c) The locks.
(d) The ghost's box.
5. Why do the managers have to pay the ghost?
(a) To keep him in luxury.
(b) Because it is in the governing laws of the theatre.
(c) To be polite.
(d) As a tradition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Christine?
2. What is strange about the appearance of the letter Richard gets?
3. Who brought Christine and her father to France?
4. What happens to Raoul at the church?
5. What happened to Count Philippe?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)