|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Joseph Buquet?
(b) He dies mysteriously.
(c) Madame Giry boxes his ears.
(d) He commits suicide.
2. How much money does the ghost get per month?
(a) 240,000 Francs.
(b) 120,000 Francs.
(c) 20,000 Francs.
(d) 10,000 Francs.
3. What does Meg think about Christine’s singing?
(a) She’ll be great in six months if she keeps practicing.
(b) She was terrible until six months ago.
(c) She has always been wonderful.
(d) She has always been awful.
4. What is Joseph Buquet’s job?
(a) He runs the organ.
(b) He is the stage manager.
(c) He is the ballet-master.
(d) He is a scene-shifter.
5. How old was Christine when her mother died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is strange about the appearance of the letter Richard gets?
2. What kind of party happens in Chapter 3?
3. What opera does Christine perform in that evening?
4. What was Madame Giry’s advice to Joseph Buquet?
5. What does Christine beseech the Count to do?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)