|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Joseph Buquet?
(a) He dies mysteriously.
(b) He commits suicide.
(d) Madame Giry boxes his ears.
2. What does Raoul know that surprises Christine?
(a) Madame Valerius.
(b) How old the ghost is.
(c) Her father’s profession.
(d) The ghost’s name.
3. What confused the Persian the first time he went to Erik’s?
(a) Erik himself.
(b) The sirens.
(c) The water.
(d) The boat.
4. What does Christine say to herself in her dressing room?
(a) “Poor me.”
(b) “Poor Erik.”
(c) “Poor Papa.”
(d) “Poor Raoul.”
5. Who do the managers immediately think is the real ghost?
(a) Remy, the secretary.
(b) Madame Giry.
(c) The former managers.
(d) The Persian.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Christine dress to meet Raoul?
2. What does Raoul first do to find Christine?
3. Why does Erik deny that he did anything to the chandelier?
4. What does the reprimand say?
5. What does Raoul think he is shooting at?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)