|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joseph Buquet’s job?
(a) He runs the organ.
(b) He is the ballet-master.
(c) He is the stage manager.
(d) He is a scene-shifter.
2. What does the ghost wear at the Masked Ball?
(a) All black.
(b) All red.
(c) A multi-colored outfit.
(d) All white.
3. What does the ghost’s letter declare?
(a) His love for Christine.
(b) He is giving up.
(c) A certain curse on the directors and their children.
(d) He thinks it is war, now.
4. How much money does the ghost get per month?
(a) 20,000 Francs.
(b) 10,000 Francs.
(c) 120,000 Francs.
(d) 240,000 Francs.
5. From what opera is the song in Christine’s dressing room?
(a) Don Juan.
(c) Romeo and Juliet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Christine lose?
2. What kind of party happens in Chapter 3?
3. Who arrives to help find Christine?
4. Where does Erik’s voice come from?
5. Who does Christine say is in the torture chamber?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)