|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disaster occurs in Chapter 7?
(a) The chandelier falls.
(b) Christine disappears.
(c) Madame Giry is fired.
(d) Buquet dies.
2. What kind of sweets does the ghost leave for Madame Giry?
(c) Arabian sweets.
(d) English sweets.
3. What kind of party happens in Chapter 3?
(a) An anniversary party.
(b) A birthday party.
(c) A farewell party.
(d) A welcoming party.
4. Who dies in Chapter 7?
(a) The Count de Chagny.
(b) Joseph Buquet.
(c) Richard’s concierge.
(d) Several people.
5. What was Madame Giry’s advice to Joseph Buquet?
(a) To find the ghost.
(b) To change the scenes.
(c) To mind his own business.
(d) To investigate further.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the ghost’s letter declare?
2. What does Carlotta see that makes her nervous?
3. What did Richard not know about the opera?
4. What do the managers do with Box Five next?
5. Which girl is most convinced she saw the ghost?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)