|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has fallen across the highway while Queenie is driving?
2. Why does Rita think Dr. Sipes said what he did about Ben's body?
3. Why is Skillet not a suspect in Ben's death?
4. What does Queenie say Forest Ann and her affair partner deserve?
5. Why does Queenie say she stands by Forest Ann in her affair?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Queenie endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 2
What were some of the forms of foreshadowing used in this book, and how did those moments affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Who in this book was searching for revenge, and how did their quest for this change their actions and the actions of others.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)