|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Agnes say she told Rita the truth about Ben?
(a) She was protecting Prosper.
(b) It couldn't be bottled up.
(c) It was a lesson to be learned.
(d) She trusts her.
2. What skill did Rita learn while in the Pickles?
(a) Secret Keeping.
(d) All of these.
3. What does Rita say when Prosper brings something for tea?
(a) Why did you do it?
(b) Where were you last night?
(c) You killed Ben.
(d) You can't be here.
4. What illness does Tyrone really have?
(a) A common cold.
5. Who gave the Massies all the information about Grover and the Crooks?
(b) Dr. Sipes.
(d) A stranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Forest Ann choose who she does for the place of honor for the meeting at her house?
2. What do the Massies leave behind when they leave Queenie's property?
3. Why is Skillet not a suspect in Ben's death?
4. Who killed Ben?
5. How does Rita think Skillet knew about Ben's body?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)