|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tom work at the end of the book?
(a) An orphanage.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A copper mine.
(d) A safe house.
2. Why does Agnes say she told Rita the truth about Ben?
(a) She was protecting Prosper.
(b) It couldn't be bottled up.
(c) It was a lesson to be learned.
(d) She trusts her.
3. How does Grover describe Sheriff Eagle while talking to the Massies?
(c) Justice oriented.
4. Who killed Ben?
5. Why was Ben trying to sell his land?
(a) To change careers.
(b) To pay debts.
(c) To move his family.
(d) To make a suitor happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Eagle's profession?
2. Why do the Massies say they came looking for Grover?
3. Who hired Skillet?
4. What does Rita think the attack on Queenie might be related to?
5. Why does Nettie cry so hard when Agnes makes a comment?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)