|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Zepha very talented at?
2. Who supports Rita when she loses her baby?
(a) Her mother-in-law.
(b) Her husband.
(c) The church.
(d) The Persian Pickle Club.
3. What message does Queenie say Mrs. Judd sends by asking her for something after the investigation?
(a) She is forgiven.
(b) She is shunned.
(c) She is invited for dinner.
(d) She has some information.
4. How is Septima described by the narrator?
5. What convinces Queenie to allow the family to camp on her property?
(a) She looks at their belongings.
(b) She sees their dog.
(c) She says a prayer.
(d) She holds their baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state is this book set in?
2. What is the first name of Mr. Judd?
3. How does it appear Mr. Crook died when his body is found?
4. What is Queenie doing when she hears that Rita is giving birth?
5. What does Mrs. Judd ask Queenie for after Rita's investigation at her house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Grover say about Ben Crook after his funeral?
2. How is Ben Crook's body found?
3. What does Lizzy ask of Zepha, and how does Zepha respond?
4. What does Grover think happened to Queenie's rhubarb pie?
5. What does Queenie think about while helping Rita cope with losing her baby?
6. Who was really paying the mortgage on Ben's farm, and why?
7. What happened to Queenie's rhubarb pie?
8. What does Queenie notice about Rita while the true story of Ben's death is being told to her?
9. What does Queenie say about Rita after she moves away?
10. What honor is Queenie given in the making of the Celebrity Quilt?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)