|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the club members is described as soft spoken by the narrator?
(c) Forest Ann.
2. Who killed Ben?
3. What does Grover offer to do after reporting the attack to the Sheriff?
(a) Go shopping in town.
(b) Stop for more interviews.
(c) Take them to the movies.
(d) Get drinks at the bar.
4. How does Ella react when the body of her husband is found?
(a) She passes out.
(b) She falls apart.
(c) She sighs in relief.
(d) She is silent.
5. Why does Rita think the killer had a car?
(a) The body had marks on it.
(b) His body was far from the road.
(c) There were tire tracks in the field.
(d) He was very large.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of quilt does Queenie want to make to raise money at the begining of the book?
2. Who does Rita think disposed of Ben's dead body?
3. Why was Ben trying to sell his land?
4. How does Queenie help most in Rita's investigation?
5. How does Mr. Eagle describe Skillet?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)