|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say is her worst trait?
(a) She can be too impulsive.
(b) She tries too hard.
(c) She is very nosy.
(d) She can't keep her mouth shut.
2. Who helps Queenie get signatures for the Celebrity Quilt?
3. What convinces Queenie to allow the family to camp on her property?
(a) She sees their dog.
(b) She looks at their belongings.
(c) She holds their baby.
(d) She says a prayer.
4. What does Ella tell Rita when she is interviewed?
(a) She is too weak to talk.
(b) She wants the truth to get out.
(c) She knows nothing.
(d) She is afraid to tell the real truth.
5. How is Opalina described by the narrator?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Queenie feel when she hears what Rita plans to do with her baby when she goes to work?
2. Who tries to keep Rita from talking to Ella in her investigation?
3. Who is Queenie asked to keep a secret for after having drinks at the Hollywood Cafe?
4. Who does Nettie want to stay away from Ella after her husband's body is found?
5. What is surprising about the pie served when Rita comes to dinner?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)