|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Opalina described by the narrator?
2. Who tells the Club about Mr. Crook's body being found?
(c) Mrs. Judd.
3. What mistake did Rita make in her first article?
(a) She got the dates wrong.
(b) She got the amounts wrong.
(c) She got the names wrong.
(d) She got the positions wrong.
4. How does the Club raise money?
(a) They create petitions.
(b) They confront investors.
(c) They hold bake sales.
(d) They make and sell quilts.
5. What does Rita plan to do with her baby while she is working?
(a) Get a babysitter.
(b) Take it to a day care.
(c) Leave it at home with her husband.
(d) Take it with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Queenie want to avoid for Ella when the investigation begin?
2. Who does the club want to raise money for at the beginning of the book?
3. Why does Rita think the killer had a car?
4. Who does Forest have a daily date with?
5. What is the Persian Pickle Club named for?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)