|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator describe as impulsive?
(a) Forest Ann.
2. What does Rita plan to do with her baby while she is working?
(a) Leave it at home with her husband.
(b) Take it to a day care.
(c) Get a babysitter.
(d) Take it with her.
3. What does Rita think her second article will be about?
(a) The Celebrity Quilt.
(b) Losing her baby.
(c) The economy.
(d) The death of the mayor.
4. When does Forest Ann have her daily date?
(a) When the married man heads home from work.
(b) When the sun sets.
(c) When the town is all at mass.
(d) When she serves dinner.
5. Who does Rita want to help her with the investigation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ella staying after her husband's body was found?
2. What message does Queenie say Mrs. Judd sends by asking her for something after the investigation?
3. Who tells Queenie that Rita is giving birth?
4. What do the Massies say when they see the shed they will be staying in on Queenie's property?
5. How does it appear Mr. Crook died when his body is found?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)