|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is A Road to California made from?
(a) A piece of plywood.
(b) A dead girl's dress.
(c) A notebook.
(d) Motor oil and crushed berries.
2. What is the name of Rita's husband?
3. Who is the narrator?
4. What mistake did Rita make while baking a cake?
(a) She didn't use any baking powder.
(b) She let it burn in the oven.
(c) She didn't add any eggs.
(d) She mistook salt for sugar.
5. What does the narrator say the story is about?
(a) The town overcoming the Depression.
(b) Forest Ann's affair.
(c) The charitable efforts of the Club.
(d) Rita moving to town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rita learn during the book according to the narrator?
2. Why is Queenie not happy about the family camping on her land?
3. Which of the club members is described as soft spoken by the narrator?
4. What is Queenie's husband's name?
5. Who named the Persian Pickle Club?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)