|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is A Road to California made from?
(a) A dead girl's dress.
(b) Motor oil and crushed berries.
(c) A piece of plywood.
(d) A notebook.
2. Why does Rita move to the country?
(a) Her mother is sick.
(b) She lost her job.
(c) She marries a farm boy.
(d) Her father finds her work there.
3. Why is Queenie not happy about the family camping on her land?
(a) She doesn't like to share her things.
(b) She was not asked about this beforehand.
(c) She is worried about what others will think.
(d) She has had bad experiences with gypsies.
4. How does Rita feel during her first meeting with the club?
5. What does Rita want to do with her life?
(a) Have a large family.
(b) Be a writer.
(c) Organize a good school.
(d) Be an actress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who named the Persian Pickle Club?
2. How does the Club raise money?
3. How does Queenie feel when she hears what Rita plans to do with her baby when she goes to work?
4. What kind of weather is the Club praying for?
5. What kind of pie does Queenie make for Rita when she comes to dinner?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)