1. What Era is this book set in?
(a) Depression Era.
(b) Baby Boomer Era.
(c) WWI Era.
(d) Hoover Era.
2. Why does Rita move to the country?
(a) She lost her job.
(b) Her mother is sick.
(c) Her father finds her work there.
(d) She marries a farm boy.
3. What do the women of the Club do when they meet?
(c) All of these.
4. Who is the narrator?
5. What does Rita know little about on her first meeting with the Club?
(d) Child rearing.
6. How is Septima described by the narrator?
7. How is Ada June described by the narrator?
8. How is Opalina described by the narrator?
9. Which of the club members is described as soft spoken by the narrator?
(a) Forest Ann.
10. How does Rita feel during her first meeting with the club?
This section contains 3,881 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)