|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Caw tribe like?
(a) They were peaceful.
(b) They were hostile.
(c) They were wise and offered traveling advice.
(d) They wondered what the travelers were doing.
2. Where did the United States end?
(d) New Mexico
3. How did Patrick Breen contribute to the fires at night?
(a) He chopped firewood.
(b) He played the violin.
(c) He told tales.
(d) He shared his coal.
4. What wild animal almost broke into the camp?
5. How fast was the Donner Party moving as they blazed through the Wasatch?
(a) 10 miles a day
(b) 8 miles a day
(c) 15 miles a day
(d) 2 miles a day
Short Answer Questions
1. How did they get the wagons down the canyons?
2. What book did Reed and Donner use for guidance?
3. How many people were in the group when it was at its full strength?
4. Where was James Reed from originally?
5. How many wagons did each family have?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)