|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the interior of the wagon remind Virginia of?
(a) Organized chaos
(b) A living room
(c) A stuffed closet
(d) A garbage heap
2. How did the Murphy clan and the Reeds and Donners get along?
(a) They were like a big family.
(b) They were outrightly hostile to each other.
(c) They were constantly bickering.
(d) They seemed wary of each other.
3. What was George Donner's occupation?
(a) He ran a grocery store.
(b) He ran mills and made furniture.
4. Where did the United States end?
(b) New Mexico
5. What was the first bit of trouble the Donner Party encountered?
(a) Horses ran away
Short Answer Questions
1. What did James Clyman tell the travelers?
2. Who possessed the west?
3. What was the Reed wagon later called?
4. Who helped with the chores?
5. How many states were in the Union in the spring of 1846?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)