|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Virginia spend her days after leaving Missouri?
(a) Steering the wagons
(b) Minding the little ones
(c) Reading to her grandmother
(d) On her pony
2. What was the Reed wagon later called?
(a) Little One
(b) A monstrosity
(c) Old Reliable
(d) Pioneer Palace Car
3. What did the men do to the wagon wheels after crossing the Platte?
(a) They sanded them down.
(b) They completely dried them out.
(c) They added metal to them.
(d) They re-greased and re-set them.
4. How many times had George Donner emigrated?
5. How did the Murphy clan and the Reeds and Donners get along?
(a) They were like a big family.
(b) They were outrightly hostile to each other.
(c) They seemed wary of each other.
(d) They were constantly bickering.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was used to wash the dishes?
2. What did James Clyman tell the travelers?
3. What was the first bit of trouble the Donner Party encountered?
4. What did the travelers eat for lunch?
5. How long did it take the group to prepare to travel?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)