|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will take the letter for Kate in Chapter 6?
(c) Old Dorothy.
(d) Sir Geoffrey.
2. How old was Cecily when Anne died?
(c) Three months.
3. Who is Linda?
(a) Christopher's sister.
(b) Christopher's first love.
(c) Anne's sister.
(d) Sir Geoffrey's niece.
4. How long do Christopher and Kate believe they have for their time frame in Chapter 6?
(a) Until All Hallows Eve.
(b) One week.
(c) Until the lilies die.
(d) Three days or so.
5. What is Christopher wearing in Chapter 4?
(b) A ragged shepherd's outfit.
(c) Undergarments with boots.
(d) A formal suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is being held hostage by the Fairy Folk in Chapter 6?
2. Where does Christopher tell Kate to return to in Chapter 6?
3. What has the estate recently suffered as of Chapter 6?
4. Who is Master Roger?
5. What does Kate expect to happen when she walks through an open gate in Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. What difference of opinion do Kate and Alicia have in Chapter 1?
2. What does Kate notice of the estate in Chapter 3?
3. What does Alicia ignore in Chapter 1?
4. What does Kate find odd about Sir Geoffrey and his brother in Chapter 3?
5. Who is Old Dorothy?
6. How is Kate treated at the estate in Chapter 4?
7. What does Old Dorothy tell Kate about why so many people pass through the courtyard in Chapter 4?
8. What does Christopher remind Kate about the letter in Chapter 6?
9. What does Christopher believe is the reason that Cecily is being held hostage in Chapter 6?
10. What do Kate and Christopher figure out about All Hallows Eve in Chapter 6?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)