|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom are Alicia and Kate ladies-in-waiting?
(a) Anne Boleyn.
(b) Queen Victoria.
(c) Queen Mary.
(d) Princess Elizabeth.
2. What makes the journey very tedious for Kate in Chapter 2?
(a) The cold weather.
(b) She has no idea how long the journey is.
(c) Sir Geoffrey's ranting.
(d) The repetitive scenery.
3. Who arrives from London in Chapter 1?
(a) Prince Edward.
(b) Queen Mary.
(c) A messenger.
(d) Kate's father.
4. Why does Alicia begin to cry in Chapter 1?
(a) She is upset to see the Queen.
(b) She is happy to see her father.
(c) She believes she is to be executed.
(d) Because Prince Edward is ill.
5. Where does Christopher tell Kate to return to in Chapter 6?
(a) The castle.
(c) Her family home.
(d) Princess Elizabeth's household.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Anne Warden?
2. Why does Kate go to the leper's hut in Chapter 6?
3. Who is Christopher?
4. How long do Christopher and Kate believe they have for their time frame in Chapter 6?
5. Where does Christopher stay when Sir Geoffrey is away?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kate find odd about Sir Geoffrey and his brother in Chapter 3?
2. What do Kate and Christopher figure out about All Hallows Eve in Chapter 6?
3. What story about a slipper does Randal tell in Chapter 6?
4. What mysterious things does Kate see and hear upon arriving at Perilous Gard in Chapter 2?
5. Who is Master John?
6. How is Kate treated at the estate in Chapter 4?
7. What does Kate tell Christopher about at the beginning of Chapter 6?
8. What does Old Dorothy tell Kate about why so many people pass through the courtyard in Chapter 4?
9. What does Master Roger say about Perilous Gard in Chapter 1?
10. What does Christopher tell Kate about Cecily's disappearance in Chapter 4?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)