|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Randal fear that Kate will not be welcome by the villagers in Chapter 12?
(a) She is aligned with the princess.
(b) She is too smart for them.
(c) She is not from the countryside.
(d) She carries herself like a member of the Fairy Folk.
2. How does Christopher describe the house in his dream?
(a) It is a simple cabin.
(b) It is a wreck.
(c) It is a mansion.
(d) It is very unique and like no other house.
3. What instructions are left for Kate at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) She is to write down every detail of her time with the Fairy Folk.
(b) She is to not to go anywhere without an escort.
(c) She is to enjoy the outdoors without restrictions.
(d) She is to remain in bed all day.
4. What does Kate see along the edge of the trees in Chapter 2?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A deer.
(c) A child.
(d) A woman.
5. What is Kate's punishment in Chapter 1?
(a) She is to be locked away.
(b) She is to lose some of her priviledges.
(c) She is to be exiled.
(d) She is to be executed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate expect to happen when she walks through an open gate in Chapter 4?
2. Who leads Kate and the other human servants back to the chamber after they are done their chores in Chapter 9?
3. According to Master John, what is he paid for in Chapter 7?
4. Where does Sir Geoffrey live?
5. What three ways "in" does the singer mention in Chapter 2?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)