|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the singer in Chapter 2?
2. What does the Queen find hard to believe in Chapter 1?
(a) That Princess Elizabeth is happy.
(b) That Kate is still unmarried.
(c) That the air is fresher in the country.
(d) That Alicia wrote the letter.
3. What did Randal find when he awoke, as explained in Chapter 6?
(a) A gold coin.
(b) The slipper of a shoe.
(c) A strange piece of fruit.
(d) A lock of blonde hair.
4. For how long is Kate expected to go to sleep for in Chapter 9?
(a) An hour or two.
(b) Seven hours exactly.
(c) Until she is needed again.
(d) She is to have a short nap.
5. What does the creature return with in Chapter 7 after disappearing into a cave?
(a) A pot of gold.
(b) A little girl.
(c) A large book.
(d) A locked case.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts Kate and Old Dorothy while Old Dorothy is telling Kate about the estate and its people in Chapter 3?
2. What has the estate recently suffered as of Chapter 6?
3. What happens to the person or thing that Kate sees along the edge of the trees when she looks again in Chapter 2?
4. What does Kate ask Christopher in regards to the tales about the well in Chapter 6?
5. What do Kate and Christopher hear in Chapter 6?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)