|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the estate recently suffered as of Chapter 6?
(a) A plague amongst the farm animals.
(b) A fire in the kitchen.
(c) A flood in the cellar.
(d) A harvest failure.
2. Why does Kate go to the leper's hut in Chapter 6?
(a) To feed the lepers.
(b) To find Christopher.
(c) To hide from Old Dorothy.
(d) To find her kitten.
3. How do the girls react when Kate introduces herself in Chapter 9?
(a) They are curious about where she came from.
(b) They have no interest in her.
(c) They are disgusted by Kate`s appearance.
(d) They are overjoyed to see a new face.
4. Who is the author of the novel "The Perilous Gard"?
(a) Anne Seton.
(b) Elizabeth Marie Pope.
(c) Jane Austen.
(d) Elizabeth Gaskell.
5. How does Randal help Christopher and Kate decide on a time frame in Chapter 6?
(a) By listening to the lyrics of his songs.
(b) By counting the petals on a daisy.
(c) By choosing a number between one and ten.
(d) By writing out numbers with pebbles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the letter Kate gives Randal in Chapter 8 meant for?
2. Who is Master John?
3. What does Master John do when the Lady in Green passes him in Chapter 8?
4. What does Master John say about Randal in Chapter 7?
5. Who was Anne Warden?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)