|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Sir Geoffrey is away in Chapter 4, who should Kate answer to?
(a) Master John.
(b) Old Dorothy.
2. Who gives the servants a drink from a cup in Chapter 9?
(a) The Lady in Green.
(c) A blonde and freckled child.
(d) A small creature dressed in black.
3. What does Kate do when she knows she won't be needed in Chapter 9?
(a) She sneaks away from her room.
(b) She writes letters.
(c) She steals food.
(d) She naps.
4. What is the nickname of the singer in Chapter 2?
(a) "The angel".
(b) "The wanderer".
(c) "The harper".
(d) "The weeper".
5. How old was Cecily when Anne died?
(b) Three months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Old Dorothy think happened to Cecily?
2. What does Master John plan to tell Sir Geoffrey about Cecily's disappearance?
3. Who is Blanche Perry?
4. What interests the human servants besides sleeping and doing their chores?
5. Who is Old Dorothy?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)