|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will take the letter for Kate in Chapter 6?
(a) Sir Geoffrey.
(b) Old Dorothy.
2. What does Kate find odd about Christopher and Sir Geoffrey's relationship in Chapter 3?
(a) Their lack of communication and indifference towards one another.
(b) They are rude to each other.
(c) They say they have known each other a long time but do not seem to know anything about one another.
(d) They like to gang up on people.
3. What does Kate observe while taking a tour in Chapter 3?
(a) There are no family portraits.
(b) Many of the rooms are empty.
(c) The estate has a strange smell.
(d) The rooms are beautifully furnished.
4. According to Master John, until when is Christopher being kept quiet in Chapter 7?
(a) "Until they can be sure of him".
(b) "Until he gives them answers".
(c) "Until he dies".
(d) "Until the new moon".
5. What does Kate note of the courtyard in Chapter 3?
(a) It is the largest she has seen.
(b) It is somewhat like Master Roger had described.
(c) It is falling apart.
(d) There are a number of strange characters hanging out there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Kate do with her instructions for the letter in Chapter 6?
2. What does Kate tell Christopher about in Chapter 6?
3. What did Randal see when he was with the Fairy Folk?
4. Why does Kate have trouble thinking coherently in Chapter 3?
5. What are the names of the other human servants in Chapter 9?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)