|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alicia begin to cry in Chapter 1?
(a) She believes she is to be executed.
(b) She is happy to see her father.
(c) She is upset to see the Queen.
(d) Because Prince Edward is ill.
2. Who gives the servants a drink from a cup in Chapter 9?
(b) The Lady in Green.
(c) A small creature dressed in black.
(d) A blonde and freckled child.
3. What was the name of the game that Cecily liked to play?
(a) "Cecily is dizzy".
(b) "Cecily is silly".
(c) "Cecily is lost".
(d) "Cecily is pretty".
4. What does Master John plan to tell Sir Geoffrey about Cecily's disappearance?
(a) That she was in the forest the entire time.
(b) That she was kidnapped but good samaritans brought her back.
(c) That she arrived in the middle of the night alone.
(d) That Christopher bribed gypsies to take Cecily away.
5. What does Kate refuse to do in Chapter 1?
(a) Take any blame for writing the letter.
(b) Tell Alicia a secret.
(c) Find Alicia a boyfriend.
(d) Write a letter for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What interests the human servants besides sleeping and doing their chores?
2. What does Kate note of the person or thing she sees in Chapter 3?
3. Where does Randal go some nights?
4. What did Anne never try to teach Sir Geoffrey about?
5. What does Alicia tell Kate to do as a 'true sister' in Chapter 1?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)