|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Anne die as of Chapter 4?
(a) Three years before.
(b) Almost a decade ago.
(c) The previous year.
(d) Four months earlier.
2. What does Kate find odd about Christopher and Sir Geoffrey's relationship in Chapter 3?
(a) They like to gang up on people.
(b) Their lack of communication and indifference towards one another.
(c) They say they have known each other a long time but do not seem to know anything about one another.
(d) They are rude to each other.
3. Why does Alicia begin to cry in Chapter 1?
(a) Because Prince Edward is ill.
(b) She is upset to see the Queen.
(c) She is happy to see her father.
(d) She believes she is to be executed.
4. What is Alicia not surprised at in Chapter 1?
(a) That Blanche is ill.
(b) That the Queen is angry at Kate.
(c) That Kate will not do as Alicia asks.
(d) That the Queen is not angry with her.
5. Despite worrying about the timing in their world in Chapter 6, what do Christopher and Kate decide?
(a) They should wait and see if a clearer answer comes about.
(b) They will recalculate the timing tomorrow.
(c) The timing in their world is the only measurement they have.
(d) The Fairy Folk will retaliate no matter what they do.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate expect to happen when she walks through an open gate in Chapter 4?
2. What is Christopher wearing in Chapter 4?
3. What does Kate ask Christopher in regards to the tales about the well in Chapter 6?
4. Who is Christopher?
5. According to Master John, what is he paid for in Chapter 7?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)