|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate find odd about Christopher and Sir Geoffrey's relationship in Chapter 3?
(a) They say they have known each other a long time but do not seem to know anything about one another.
(b) Their lack of communication and indifference towards one another.
(c) They are rude to each other.
(d) They like to gang up on people.
2. According to Master John, how will Cecily's reappearance be explained to Sir Geoffrey?
(a) Cecily was living with an elderly widow in the next town over.
(b) Cecily was hiding at a nearby cottage.
(c) By the time he returns, her words will just be the ramblings of a child and the truth will not be sought.
(d) Cecily had wandered onto a fishing boat.
3. What does Kate urge the recipient of her letter in Chapter 6?
(a) To spy on the Fairy Folk.
(b) To return Cecily straight away.
(c) To return to the estate as soon as possible.
(d) To run far away.
4. What does Kate refuse to do in Chapter 1?
(a) Find Alicia a boyfriend.
(b) Tell Alicia a secret.
(c) Write a letter for her.
(d) Take any blame for writing the letter.
5. For whom are Alicia and Kate ladies-in-waiting?
(a) Princess Elizabeth.
(b) Queen Mary.
(c) Queen Victoria.
(d) Anne Boleyn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts Kate and Old Dorothy while Old Dorothy is telling Kate about the estate and its people in Chapter 3?
2. What did a golden haired girl give Randal?
3. How does Kate feel at the estate in Chapter 4?
4. What must Kate do with her instructions for the letter in Chapter 6?
5. Who is Christopher?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)