|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate not really want to know in Chapter 4?
(a) What Christopher thinks of her.
(b) What her sister is getting up to in London.
(c) The true identity of the Lady in Green.
(d) The truth behind Cecily's disappearance.
2. What does Christopher recognize as Cecily's in Chapter 6?
(a) A lock of her hair.
(b) Her necklace.
(c) Her bonnet.
(d) The slipper of a shoe.
3. What does the Queen find hard to believe in Chapter 1?
(a) That Alicia wrote the letter.
(b) That Kate is still unmarried.
(c) That Princess Elizabeth is happy.
(d) That the air is fresher in the country.
4. Why do people go on pilgrimages to the holy well in Chapter 4?
(a) In hopes of healing their illness and ailments.
(b) To exercise.
(c) They believe a saint died near that spot.
(d) To meet the Fairy Folk.
5. What does Master John tell Kate to do when the creature is gone in Chapter 7?
(a) Come out of her hiding spot.
(b) Close her eyes.
(c) Run after the creature.
(d) Run away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Queen blame Kate for in Chapter 1?
2. What three ways "in" does the singer mention in Chapter 2?
3. Why is this person being held hostage by the Fairy Folk in Chapter 6?
4. What role has Sir Geoffrey not kept up as of Chapter 6?
5. What do Kate and Christopher hear in Chapter 6?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)