|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Linda live?
2. Who is Christopher?
(a) Sir Geoffrey's brother.
(b) Old Dorothy's nephew.
(c) Master John's son.
(d) Sir Geoffrey's apprentice.
3. Where does Christopher stay when Sir Geoffrey is away?
(a) At one of the servant's cottages.
(b) In an outbuilding.
(c) The leper's hut.
(d) In Sir Geoffrey's private chambers.
4. Who is Linda?
(a) Christopher's sister.
(b) Anne's sister.
(c) Sir Geoffrey's niece.
(d) Christopher's first love.
5. Why is this person being held hostage by the Fairy Folk in Chapter 6?
(a) To ensure that the castle household will look after the Fairy Folk.
(b) The Fairy Folk have a shortage of children in their population.
(c) The Fairy Folk eat children.
(d) The Fairy Folk need more hands to do the chores.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the stranger ask Sir Geoffrey for in Chapter 2?
2. What does Christopher recognize as Cecily's in Chapter 6?
3. What does Kate refuse to do in Chapter 1?
4. Who is Old Dorothy?
5. What disrupts Kate's journey in Chapter 2?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)