|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate expect to happen when she walks through an open gate in Chapter 4?
(a) To find someone to take her away.
(b) To be caught and forced back at any moment.
(c) To get lost.
(d) To find a secret passage.
2. What does Kate agree to do at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) Make tea for the household once a day.
(b) Tend to the gardens.
(c) Spy on Christopher.
(d) Not to arouse suspicion.
3. Who is Master Roger?
(a) Blanche's son.
(b) A distant relative of the Queen.
(c) The teacher.
(d) Kate's uncle.
4. What does the Queen find hard to believe in Chapter 1?
(a) That Kate is still unmarried.
(b) That Alicia wrote the letter.
(c) That Princess Elizabeth is happy.
(d) That the air is fresher in the country.
5. What is Kate's punishment in Chapter 1?
(a) She is to be locked away.
(b) She is to be exiled.
(c) She is to be executed.
(d) She is to lose some of her priviledges.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate find odd about Christopher and Sir Geoffrey's relationship in Chapter 3?
2. What does Kate not really want to know in Chapter 4?
3. What do Christopher and Kate discuss in regards to time in Chapter 6?
4. What does Kate tell Christopher about in Chapter 6?
5. What does the Queen blame Kate for in Chapter 1?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)