|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alicia not surprised at in Chapter 1?
(a) That the Queen is angry at Kate.
(b) That Blanche is ill.
(c) That the Queen is not angry with her.
(d) That Kate will not do as Alicia asks.
2. What does Sir Geoffrey tell Kate she cannot do in Chapter 3?
(b) Send or receive letters.
(c) Read novels.
(d) Sing or dance.
3. What did Randal find when he awoke, as explained in Chapter 6?
(a) A gold coin.
(b) A lock of blonde hair.
(c) The slipper of a shoe.
(d) A strange piece of fruit.
4. How does Kate feel at the estate in Chapter 4?
(a) Excited and adventurous.
(b) Tired and angry.
(c) Happy yet homesick.
(d) Lonely and bored.
5. What does Kate note of the person or thing she sees in Chapter 3?
(a) The rabbit is blonde.
(b) The deer has a limp.
(c) The woman is wearing a green cloak.
(d) The child is crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate ask Christopher in regards to the tales about the well in Chapter 6?
2. What is the nickname of the singer in Chapter 2?
3. What disrupts Kate's journey in Chapter 2?
4. When did Anne die as of Chapter 4?
5. Who might get suspicious if Kate does not return to where she came from in Chapter 6?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)