|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Randal help Christopher and Kate decide on a time frame in Chapter 6?
(a) By counting the petals on a daisy.
(b) By writing out numbers with pebbles.
(c) By listening to the lyrics of his songs.
(d) By choosing a number between one and ten.
2. What did a golden haired girl give Randal?
(a) A cookie.
(b) Her necklace.
(c) The slipper of a shoe.
(d) A lock of her hair.
3. What does Alicia tell Kate to do as a 'true sister' in Chapter 1?
(a) Find her a boyfriend.
(b) Tell Alicia a secret.
(c) Write a letter for her.
(d) Claim that Kate herself wrote the letter.
4. Who is Kate going to write a letter to at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) Sir Geoffrey.
(d) The Lady in Green.
5. Where does Christopher stay when Sir Geoffrey is away?
(a) In an outbuilding.
(b) In Sir Geoffrey's private chambers.
(c) The leper's hut.
(d) At one of the servant's cottages.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Kate do with her instructions for the letter in Chapter 6?
2. What is Kate's punishment in Chapter 1?
3. Who arrives from London in Chapter 1?
4. While Sir Geoffrey is away in Chapter 4, who should Kate answer to?
5. Where does Linda live?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)