|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate note about the singer when she hears singing in Chapter 2?
(a) The singer has a good voice.
(b) The singer sounds sad.
(c) The singer is not very good at singing.
(d) The singer sings very loudly.
2. Where does Christopher stay when Sir Geoffrey is away?
(a) In Sir Geoffrey's private chambers.
(b) The leper's hut.
(c) In an outbuilding.
(d) At one of the servant's cottages.
3. Why does Kate have trouble thinking coherently in Chapter 3?
(a) She has been drugged.
(b) She is very tired.
(c) She is dizzy.
(d) She is in a lot of pain.
4. What does Alicia tell Kate to do as a 'true sister' in Chapter 1?
(a) Tell Alicia a secret.
(b) Find her a boyfriend.
(c) Write a letter for her.
(d) Claim that Kate herself wrote the letter.
5. What does the singer thank Kate for in Chapter 2?
(a) Bread and cheese.
(b) An orange.
(c) A new pair of shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate try to convince herself of in Chapter 3?
2. What does the Queen blame Kate for in Chapter 1?
3. While Sir Geoffrey is away in Chapter 4, who should Kate answer to?
4. What does Kate see along the edge of the trees in Chapter 2?
5. Who is the author of the novel "The Perilous Gard"?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)