|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate note about the singer when she hears singing in Chapter 2?
(a) The singer sounds sad.
(b) The singer is not very good at singing.
(c) The singer sings very loudly.
(d) The singer has a good voice.
2. Who is Blanche Perry?
(a) A famous female poet.
(b) A servant of the princess'.
(c) Kate's best friend.
(d) Princess Elizabeth's aunt.
3. What does Kate find odd about Christopher and Sir Geoffrey's relationship in Chapter 3?
(a) Their lack of communication and indifference towards one another.
(b) They say they have known each other a long time but do not seem to know anything about one another.
(c) They are rude to each other.
(d) They like to gang up on people.
4. What is the title of Chapter 1?
(a) The Nice Sister.
(b) The Rebellious Sister.
(c) The Forgotten Sister.
(d) The True Sister.
5. Who interrupts Kate and Old Dorothy while Old Dorothy is telling Kate about the estate and its people in Chapter 3?
(b) Sir Geoffrey.
(c) Master John.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate note of the courtyard in Chapter 3?
2. Who is Old Dorothy?
3. What does Kate see along the edge of the trees in Chapter 2?
4. What is Christopher wearing in Chapter 4?
5. Why do people go on pilgrimages to the holy well in Chapter 4?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)