|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Christopher?
(a) Old Dorothy's nephew.
(b) Sir Geoffrey's brother.
(c) Master John's son.
(d) Sir Geoffrey's apprentice.
2. What does Kate think of Alicia's letter?
(a) She thinks Alicia can get in trouble for writing it.
(b) She is surprised that Alicia could write so well.
(c) She thinks it is brilliant.
(d) She doesn't understand what it means.
3. What disrupts Kate's journey in Chapter 2?
(a) When Sir Geoffrey pulls over and helps someone with their cart.
(b) A band of thieves stops her along the way.
(c) She becomes ill.
(d) A sudden downpour.
4. What happens to the person or thing that Kate sees along the edge of the trees when she looks again in Chapter 2?
(a) The deer disappears.
(b) The child disappears.
(c) The woman disappears.
(d) The rabbit disappears.
5. Who was Anne Warden?
(a) Christopher's first love.
(b) Cecily's sister.
(c) Kate's mother.
(d) Sir Geoffrey's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the singer thank Kate for in Chapter 2?
2. What does Kate note about the singer when she hears singing in Chapter 2?
3. What is Christopher wearing in Chapter 4?
4. What does Old Dorothy think happened to Cecily?
5. What does Kate refuse to do in Chapter 1?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)