|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What three ways "in" does the singer mention in Chapter 2?
(a) Across the stream, below the weeping willow and beside the shack.
(b) Through the tower, by the well and near a particular tree.
(c) In the cave, above the chimney and through the back door.
(d) Down the hill, Under the house and by the sea.
2. Who is Master Roger?
(a) A distant relative of the Queen.
(b) The teacher.
(c) Kate's uncle.
(d) Blanche's son.
3. What does the stranger fear after asking Sir Geoffrey for a few things in Chapter 2?
(a) She fears that he might say no to her requests.
(b) She fears that she has been impertinent.
(c) That he will turn her in to the authorities.
(d) That he will lock her away.
4. What is Alicia not surprised at in Chapter 1?
(a) That Kate will not do as Alicia asks.
(b) That the Queen is angry at Kate.
(c) That the Queen is not angry with her.
(d) That Blanche is ill.
5. For whom are Alicia and Kate ladies-in-waiting?
(a) Anne Boleyn.
(b) Queen Victoria.
(c) Queen Mary.
(d) Princess Elizabeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives from London in Chapter 1?
2. What disrupts Kate's journey in Chapter 2?
3. What does the stranger ask Sir Geoffrey for in Chapter 2?
4. What does the Queen find hard to believe in Chapter 1?
5. What is the nickname of the singer in Chapter 2?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)