|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is this person being held hostage by the Fairy Folk in Chapter 6?
(a) To ensure that the castle household will look after the Fairy Folk.
(b) The Fairy Folk eat children.
(c) The Fairy Folk need more hands to do the chores.
(d) The Fairy Folk have a shortage of children in their population.
2. What do the servants do when they reach a great hall in Chapter 9?
(a) They perform a dance.
(b) They lower their heads.
(c) They rush to the Lady in Green.
(d) They say their prays.
3. What does Kate not really want to know in Chapter 4?
(a) What her sister is getting up to in London.
(b) The true identity of the Lady in Green.
(c) What Christopher thinks of her.
(d) The truth behind Cecily's disappearance.
4. What interests the human servants besides sleeping and doing their chores?
5. What does Kate ask Christopher in regards to the tales about the well in Chapter 6?
(a) If he knows how they originated.
(b) Whether he has ever wondered if there is any truth to the tales.
(c) Whether or not he has met the Fairy Folk.
(d) If anyone has ever written the tales down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the cooks required to do as part of the protocol of the house as explained in Chapter 7?
2. What does Kate search for after dinner in Chapter 7?
3. Who gives the servants a drink from a cup in Chapter 9?
4. What does the Lady in Green plan to do with Kate as of Chapter 8?
5. Where does Christopher stay when Sir Geoffrey is away?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)