|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is this person being held hostage by the Fairy Folk in Chapter 6?
(a) The Fairy Folk have a shortage of children in their population.
(b) The Fairy Folk need more hands to do the chores.
(c) The Fairy Folk eat children.
(d) To ensure that the castle household will look after the Fairy Folk.
2. What does Kate tell Christopher about in Chapter 6?
(a) Her sister.
(b) How she is treated badly by Old Dorothy.
(c) Princess Elizabeth.
(d) What she knows about the lady in green and the Fairy Folk.
3. What does Master John say about Randal in Chapter 7?
(a) He is stupid.
(b) He is mad.
(c) He is stubborn.
(d) He is kind-hearted.
4. What is the name of the singer in Chapter 2?
5. How is Kate able to give a letter to Randal in Chapter 8?
(a) With Old Dorothy's help.
(b) Through a vent.
(c) Through an open window.
(d) Under the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate hope when she arrives at the leper's hut in Chapter 6?
2. What did Randal find when he awoke, as explained in Chapter 6?
3. According to Master John, what is he paid for in Chapter 7?
4. What does the Lady in Green plan to do with Kate as of Chapter 8?
5. What does Old Dorothy think happened to Cecily?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)