|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate tell Christopher about in Chapter 6?
(a) How she is treated badly by Old Dorothy.
(b) Her sister.
(c) What she knows about the lady in green and the Fairy Folk.
(d) Princess Elizabeth.
2. Why does Christopher still have some hope as of Chapter 10?
(a) One of the Fairy Folk has a crush on him.
(b) Christopher is larger than the Fairy Folk and might be able to overtake them.
(c) Randal is on his way to see Sir Geoffrey.
(d) The Fairy Folk always listen to reason.
3. What conclusion does Kate come to regarding Sir Geoffrey in Chapter 6?
(a) He is not willing to take care of the Fairy Folk.
(b) He loves the Fairy Folk.
(c) He abhores the Fairy Folk.
(d) He is afraid of hte Fairy Folk.
4. Despite worrying about the timing in their world in Chapter 6, what do Christopher and Kate decide?
(a) The timing in their world is the only measurement they have.
(b) They will recalculate the timing tomorrow.
(c) They should wait and see if a clearer answer comes about.
(d) The Fairy Folk will retaliate no matter what they do.
5. Who is the letter Kate gives Randal in Chapter 8 meant for?
(a) Sir Geoffrey.
(b) Master John.
(d) Old Dorothy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kate get to Sir Geoffrey's estate?
2. What does Christopher accuse Kate of in Chapter 4?
3. What does Kate refuse to do in Chapter 1?
4. What does Kate expect to happen when she walks through an open gate in Chapter 4?
5. How many women are in the great hall in Chapter 9?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)