|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Cecily when Anne died?
(b) Three months.
2. What does the singer tell Kate to be careful not to do in Chapter 2?
(a) Not to "eat the purple stuff".
(b) Not to "smile at strangers".
(c) Not to "step on the grass".
(d) Not to get lost "like the other girl".
3. Who is Blanche Perry?
(a) A famous female poet.
(b) Kate's best friend.
(c) Princess Elizabeth's aunt.
(d) A servant of the princess'.
4. Where does Sir Geoffrey live?
(a) A cottage called Perilous Gard.
(b) A small bungalow called Perilous Gard.
(c) An estate called Perilous Gard.
(d) A farm called Perilous Gard.
5. What does Christopher accuse Kate of in Chapter 4?
(a) Spying on him.
(b) Falling in love with him.
(c) Lying to him about Sir Geoffrey's whereabouts.
(d) Knowing what happened to Cecily.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Sir Geoffrey is away in Chapter 4, who should Kate answer to?
2. Who is Master Roger?
3. What does Kate note of the courtyard in Chapter 3?
4. What is Kate's punishment in Chapter 1?
5. How does Kate get to Sir Geoffrey's estate?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)