|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the person or thing that Kate sees along the edge of the trees when she looks again in Chapter 2?
(a) The rabbit disappears.
(b) The woman disappears.
(c) The child disappears.
(d) The deer disappears.
2. Who is Master Roger?
(a) Kate's uncle.
(b) The teacher.
(c) A distant relative of the Queen.
(d) Blanche's son.
3. What does Kate try to convince herself of in Chapter 3?
(a) That she didn't see a deer.
(b) That the child was playing a hiding game.
(c) That the rabbit went down a nearby hole.
(d) That the mysterious woman at the edge of the woods was a neighbour.
4. What is the name of the singer in Chapter 2?
5. What does Kate find odd about Christopher and Sir Geoffrey's relationship in Chapter 3?
(a) They like to gang up on people.
(b) They are rude to each other.
(c) They say they have known each other a long time but do not seem to know anything about one another.
(d) Their lack of communication and indifference towards one another.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Kate surprised to see Christopher in Chapter 4?
2. What makes the journey very tedious for Kate in Chapter 2?
3. What is Kate and Alicia's last name?
4. Who is Blanche Perry?
5. What does Kate expect to happen when she walks through an open gate in Chapter 4?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)